Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,440 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh no said:

Dear God, he's stuck in the past and the morons just clap.

But remember that one time when Trump used a railing on a metal ramp in the rain? They talked about his fitness for days. DAYS.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Quote:

"I'm gonna bring the country t-t-t-t-t-together," Trump said mockingly. "I'm gonna bring it togetherrrr."

That led to outrage online.
Biden's childhood stutter is back.
aggiehawg
AG

McCain died in 2018.
StandUpforAmerica
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
BQ78
AG
With all the countries his open border policy has let in, he might be right.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Biden is as close as you gonna get to a person being a live action cartoon character.

Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson and Boomhauer all rolled in to one guy,

But America loves Joe Biden though, and there's no getting around that fact.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

No, we don't. Unless you are calling the MSM "America", which they are not.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TAMUallen
AG
Is his America any place located in North, Central and South?

Let's take all of their "refugees" or "immigrants" who can't do well in their countries to see how much they'll boost us with the unlimited free things we give them for votes.
Stat Monitor Repairman
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

No, we don't. Unless you are calling the MSM "America", which they are not.
Biden got more votes than anybody in history by over 7-million votes.

After all that's been said and done he is the locked in nominee for a second term.

With his political opponent hamstrung by federal criminal indictments in three judicial districts he's guaranteed a second term.

So who's to say America doesn't love Joe Biden?
Prosperdick
AG
The fact this thread is almost to NINETY pages speaks volumes, VOLUMES!!! Just imagine the number of gaffes required to achieve such a feat. Good job CM"s!!!!
nortex97
AG
And of course John McCain also was…never POTUS. Who knows what war we'd still be in if he somehow had beaten Sotero.
Logos Stick
ol paw lying again...

BQ78
AG
If they saved his Corvette, they saved some government owned classified material too.
BlueTaze
annie88 said:

Bad strategy from Trump camp. The last thing he needs is to feed notion of replacing Biden with a more formidable opponent come August at DNC.
Foreverconservative
BlueTaze said:

annie88 said:

Bad strategy from Trump camp. The last thing he needs is to feed notion of replacing Biden with a more formidable opponent come August at DNC.
Unless the JFK/RFK him or he drops dead of natural causes, that's NEVER GONNA HAPPEN so all those sweating them replacing him calm down, Jill Biden will NEVER LET IT HAPPEN
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Foreverconservative
The moment Biden suggests taking a few questions, his handlers come flying in like Secret Service agents taking a bullet, yelling at the press to get back in their cars.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Kaa98
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

What a load of horse ***** Spoken like a true CM.

Sea Speed
AG
Kaa98 said:

have you ever read a SMR post?
LMCane
well technically that could include Canada and Mexico and all the South American countries..

they are in America.
BMX Bandit
Kaa98 said:

Bless your heart
Logos Stick
Sad

oh no
AG
Logos Stick said:

Sad

I don't think it's sad. It's infuriating that all of pravda and 99% of the alleged 81 million who voted for this won't even acknowledge it.
lcraggie
AG
The MSM is corrupt and the DOJ, FBI and other letter agencies will tell you he is fit and mentally sharp. We are screwed because the general public are lemmings walking off a cliff. They are more concerned about TikTok than this dementia patient.
Rangers Lead the Way, NSDQ

CanyonAg77
AG
Lemmings don't run off cliffs, that's a myth. They were thrown off a cliff for a Disney "documentary " film

In which case, your metaphor still works
lcraggie
AG
Canyon. Thank you for enlightening me and teaching me about lemmings. I learned something new today...
Rangers Lead the Way, NSDQ

agent-maroon
AG

You mean Disney was staging those old school animal live action vids? Guess that explains the original & remake of "Incredible Journey". The odds of filming this even once couldn't have been all that high...

But yeah, didn't know that about the lemmings.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CanyonAg77
AG
I was relating the story to my wife, who was doubtful. I looked it up, and Lemmings do have population booms and mass migrations, but the suicidal march to the sea is nonsense. The filmmakers used about a dozen lemmings and filmed them lots of different times and angles to make it look crazy, and added ominous music and narration

So again, the metaphor works
BadMoonRisin
AG
"One candidate is too old and mentally unfit to be president. The other one is me" - Joe Biden, 3-4 weeks removed from the Hur report who said he was too mentally degraded to be held accountable for his crimes.

To his credit, this was one of those dumb "press makes jokes" event, so he was likely trying to make the biggest one.

Quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -U.S. President Joe Biden took jabs on Saturday at former President Donald Trump with jokes about the mental fitness of his election opponent during a speech at the Gridiron Club dinner, a Washington tradition that began in the 1880s.

Biden, 81, recently clinched the Democratic Party's nomination for this year's presidential election and will face off against Trump, 77, in a rematch in November. Biden is trying to court voters, boost his low approval ratings and allay concerns that he is too old to run again.

"One candidate is too old and mentally unfit to be president. The other one is me," Biden said on Saturday, in front of more than 650 guests who included the Taoiseach of Ireland Leo Varadkar, Amazon founder and Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos, and TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew, whose U.S. business could be banned by Biden.

Trump's campaign did not respond to a request for comment. Trump has also questioned Biden's mental capacity to be president.

Biden reinforced the importance of the press, which he said is not "the enemy of the people," in stark contrast to previous remarks by Trump about the news media.

Who believes this *****
agent-maroon
AG
joe biden. At least he believes it for the 4 seconds of memory he still possesses after reading it off the teleprompter.

FJB
Stat Monitor Repairman
NBC bravely reports that Biden is frustrated by getting conflicting orders from staff.

Some advisers have told him he should walk faster out of concern that his gait feeds impressions that he's too old.

But other advisers are so concerned about him tripping that they insist on him using the short stairs to board AF1.

Since the State of the Union speech, Biden has traveled to Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania, with Nevada and Arizona scheduled early this week. Travel tempo is expected to be relentless over the next 230 days until the election.
nortex97
AG
I think they'd do better to wheel him around in a wheelchair at this point to try to create some sort of fdr like image. And have him wear a mask so he can't mumble **** and have it lip read.

If he's in a wheelchair chair they also avoid the stairs disasters.
Logos Stick
They've got him wearing boat anchor shoes now so he doesn't trip. How much longer until he's drinking heavy water:

TexAg1987
Like a weeble now.

Stat Monitor Repairman
Logos Stick said:

They've got him wearing boat anchor shoes now so he doesn't trip. How much longer until he's drinking heavy water:

Dr Jill says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.