Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,359 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Foreverconservative
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

This thread started 4-months before the last election.

Now here we are about to watch Trump v. Biden, again.

All of us that had Biden on a short-timers chain were wrong.

Biden has managed to persevere.

Him and Dr. Jill and everybody involved looks to have pulled this off. Somehow kept it together.

So you got to give them credit for that fact.
This entire four years is the sequel Weekend at Bernie's 3" better yet Weekend at Biden's 1"

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
hgc159
I click on this thread thinking "What did he do now?". As I'm laughing, I remember that he's Commander in Chief and I leave a little depressed and honestly a little scared.

Reminds me of this t-shirt I saw...

Joe Biden isn't stupid - he has dementia.
The people who voted for him are stupid.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Do we have the technology to run this entire thread through an AI tool and see what it says?
agent-maroon
AG
hgc159 said:

I get what the t-shirt is saying and can appreciate the sentiment, but make no mistake - Biden IS pretty stupid.

And he's corrupt. And a liar. And a plagiarist. And a handsy creeper. And...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
AG

He's your boy, Democrats/moderates!
CanyonAg77
AG
My father in law died at 96, and struggled with mild dementia his last 2-3 years. But he started out with an IQ of 140+, so when he lost a big percentage of his facilities, he was still darn sharp

Joe Biden started with a sub-100 IQ, and has been going downhill since
Squadron7
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

My father in law died at 96, and struggled with mild dementia his last 2-3 years. But he started out with an IQ of 140+, so when he lost a big percentage of his facilities, he was still darn sharp

Joe Biden started with a sub-100 IQ, and has been going downhill since

No worries. It is just his late onset life-long stutter.
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97
AG

The underwater railroad from "Riyadh to Saudi Arabia" is one of my favorite Bidenisms.

Man, what an orator. And a philosopher:

Foreverconservative
This is something this idiot chuckled about to still burns me to the core

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
evan_aggie
AG
I started wondering if Biden is going to debate Trump.

I don't believe he'd be able to stand on stage and extemperaneously respond in a debate.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Biden won't do debates or town halls, and with the help of the dem voting machine will get even more votes, somehow....
jrdaustin
AG
evan_aggie said:

I started wondering if Biden is going to debate Trump.

I don't believe he'd be able to stand on stage and extemperaneously respond in a debate.
Biden won't make it past the Democrat convention in order to have the opportunity to debate.

Even if he did, no chance in hell they'll allow him to debate. He can't successfully read from a teleprompter, much less debate anyone.
evan_aggie
AG
What do you mean won't make it past democratic convention? Can't he just do what Trump is doing all the way to nomination on dem ticket?

Also, I can't remember, but do incumbents debate opposite party challengers?
Aggie Apotheosis
[This thread is about Biden, not Trump. If you want to rag on Trump, start a different thread -- Staff]

Stat Monitor Repairman
nortex97
AG

Also, LOL @ Pro-Hamas protestors at a…pro infanticide/abortion rally.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Also, LOL @ Pro-Hamas protestors at a…pro infanticide/abortion rally.
Probably angry that he was speaking as a Catholic in good standing. Was Pelosi there too?

/s
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CanyonAg77
AG
The real governor?

Besides Biden being an election denier, I don't recall that the Virginia race was close or contested?
oh no
AG
Ulysses90
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

The real governor?

Besides Biden being an election denier, I don't recall that the Virginia race was close or contested?
Youngkin won by 2% margin, 63,480 votes. The beltway Democrats don't consider it a legitimate win because their base in Alexandria county voted for McAuliffe by a margin of over 50% which is beyond blue and into the ultraviolet range of the political spectrum.

Since Youngkin won, you can't even wear a sweater vest in Alexandria without being accused of being a fascist.
BMX Bandit
Nice compilation

StandUpforAmerica
His teleprompter woes continue.

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
BMX Bandit
TexasAggie_02
AG

Cromagnum
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

The Fife
I can't be the only one that was instantly reminded of this

LMCane
hgc159 said:

I click on this thread thinking "What did he do now?". As I'm laughing, I remember that he's Commander in Chief and I leave a little depressed and honestly a little scared.

Biden has never been in control-

it's the people behind Biden

so far they are holding things together with bubble gum and tape
LMCane
JB!98
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

I think those guys did that on purpose to make him look like a dork. Everybody knows you reverse the headstrap in the helmet so that the adjustment is on the back even though the hard hat is facing backwards.

See the pic of the guy with that Biden is giving a stern talking to for an example!
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
ChipFTAC01
AG
I don't know where Joe was yesterday but some workers do wear their hard hats backwards. He's probably just an idiot though.
Sea Speed
AG
Yes, but they switch around the insert so the adjustment part isn't on your forehead
aggiehawg
AG
Sea Speed said:

Yes, but they switch around the insert so the adjustment part isn't on your forehead
Back in the late 70s, Dad was an oil exec that was tasked with showing some Japanese businessmen around a tank farm. He was at the top of the stairs when a van pulled up and out piled six Japanese with overly large white hardhats. His subordinate said, "Well, the toadstools are here. Time for the show tour."
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Sea Speed said:

Back in the late 70s, Dad was an oil exec that was tasked with showing some Japanese businessmen around a tank farm. He was at the top of the stairs when a van pulled up and out piled six Japanese with overly large white hardhats. His subordinate said, "Well, the toadstools are here. Time for the show tour."

Hail Skroob!
StandUpforAmerica
Dementia patients tend to become angry much easier....

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.