Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,430 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's probably the side that Jill favors when she's herding him away from the media and/or underage girls
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AGHouston11
AG
Rapier108 said:

There is a small part of me who feels sorry for a dementia riddled old man who is being used by his wife and the Democrat Party.

But it is a very, very small part.

The effect he is having on this country should remove that small part !
Whirligigs
Rapier108 said:

There is a small part of me who feels sorry for a dementia riddled old man who is being used by his wife and the Democrat Party.

F that. These people are impacting our standards of living directly. I hope he chokes on his next ice cream cone. If they actually had any respect for dementia addled people - Biden would have never ran in the first place or, at least, already retired by now. Jill is just as much an epic POS as the entire family.
oh no
AG
I don't feel bad for him. Even before he was senile asF, he was always a corrupt racist pedo career do-nothing politician. I feel bad for America though. This is ridiculous.
Racer X
AG
This would be so much funnier if I were younger and not American. It's just sad.
BQ78
AG
I talk regularly with blokes in the UK and today politics came up and they were all happy to see the PM go saying she was a complete disaster. One of the guys said, "Well you Yanks are looking better because Biden isn't a complete disaster." I let out a loud guffaw and said, "You're kidding, right?" He wasn't.
CanyonAg77
AG
Rapier108 said:

I just say it is just punishment for the years of lying, cheating, and screwing over America, back when he was simply a pathological liar, not a pathological liar with dementia.
Rapier108
CanyonAg77 said:

Rapier108 said:

I just say it is just punishment for the years of lying, cheating, and screwing over America, back when he was simply a pathological liar, not a pathological liar with dementia.
I've seen dementia take too many of my family (thankfully for me only one blood relative, but many of their spouses) so I can't really wish it on anyone.

But enough of that.

Although the second is likely him slipping and telling everyone what the plan is if Fetterwoman wins.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
CanyonAg77
AG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:All-American_college_football_players?from=Fe

Brandon Fields
Deon Figures
Pat Filley
Bill Fincher
Clarence Fincke
William Fincke
Bill Fischer (American football)
Hamilton Fish III
Bob Fisher (American football coach)
Larry Fitzgerald
Pat Fitzgerald
Minkah Fitzpatrick

Nope, no Finnegan.

Santa Clara has never had a Football All-American, though they have had a few Academic All-American football players, the first in 1971, when Joe's grandad was 87. Their first All-American in any sport was a BB player in 1940

https://www.santaclarabroncos.com/general/All-Americans.pdf
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Although the second is likely him slipping and telling everyone what the plan is if Fetterwoman wins.
100% that is the plan.
Tramp96
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

100% that is the plan.
Jill will teach her the way.
nortex97
AG
2wealfth Man
AG

the music is fitting
oh no
AG
This fn guy

aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AGHouston11
AG
Rapier108 said:

Maybe he meant his and Dr Jill's vote
oh no
AG
I wonder if having a senile president has any effects on foreign relations

sam callahan
So Jill told Joe he couldn't be a little university president because the job was too hard…

But POTUS…yeah sure, go for it.
RAB91
Ferg
He's going to be on Jay Leno's Garage filmed a few month's ago.

I wonder how they kept him lucid long enough to do that?
Rapier108
ABATTBQ87
AG
Rapier108 said:

Where's that Easter bunny when he needs it?
oklaunion
That is ****ing sad.
The Brazos Kid
oklaunion said:

That is ****ing sad.

It's more infuriating than anything, to be honest.

81 million*
JClark97
AG
Agreed, it is sad that is USA's President..
oh no
AG

Can he name all 54 capital cities ?
aggiehawg
AG
Watch Kamala.

ChipFTAC01
AG
oh no said:

Can he name all 54 capital cities ?

We've lost three states between Obama and Biden. Trump!
RAB91
aggiehawg
AG
"Think of Iraq because that's where my son died."
Stat Monitor Repairman

Pepaw gettin' after it!
Rapier108

Stat Monitor Repairman

Why pepaw gotta do us this way?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.