***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

964,497 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Newtonag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I agree, he had much better (terrible) opinions in 2017-19. I guess TDS and living in his mom's basement can destroy even the best (worst humans on earth) progressives.
Chance Chase McMasters
Cy_Tolliver said:

Just checking in. I see Gary has been getting his teeth kicked in all day.

You should read the thread before imagining what it might contain. We litigated Pat Cippiloni's multiple lies today for starters.
FriscoKid
AG
Brian "bodies floating past my hotel" Williams just called President Trump "The Boss". (As in the mob boss)

These idiots are laughable!
BuddysBud
AG
Chance Chase McMasters said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

You should read the thread before imagining what it might contain. We litigated Pat Cippiloni's multiple lies today for starters.

Yes, we saw that the accusations of lies are the actual lies by the Dem puppet masters.
aggieforester05
AG

aggieforester05 said:

I support Justin Amash and other liberty minded conservatives. I also support him in this endeavor. Getting a corrupt lying charlatan out of the WH.

This is a lie

Citation needed.

Your endless posting of Democrat narratives is all the citation needed. You support the Democrats and their anti liberty agenda. HTH
FriscoKid
AG

Cy_Tolliver said:

He was spot on correct in what he said. You are living in a world of paint fumes my man.
EKUAg
AG
The Dems are doing this to obstruct justice. They are the corruptocrats when it comes to funneling taxpayer money to themselves via third parties. Ukraine, PP, etc.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
titan
S
EKUAg said:

The Dems are doing this to obstruct justice. They are the corruptocrats when it comes to funneling taxpayer money to themselves via third parties. Ukraine, PP, etc.
A new great word for swampers.
Chance Chase McMasters
aggieforester05 said:

aggieforester05 said:

I support Justin Amash and other liberty minded conservatives. I also support him in this endeavor. Getting a corrupt lying charlatan out of the WH.

This is a lie

Citation needed.

Your endless posting of Democrat narratives is all the citation needed. You support the Democrats and their anti liberty agenda. HTH

Blah blah blah. Citation needed. You can't provide it.
RGLAG85
AG

aggieforester05 said:

aggieforester05 said:

This is a lie

Citation needed.

He doesn't have too, you already have.
hbtheduce
AG
Wong, the federal government it sets up is the supreme law in the land, aka it trumps state laws. Also the Supreme Court is supreme to state courts.

Once again you are failing government 101.
Post removed:
by user
ProgN

Didn't want to start a new thread but the old guard has definitely outlived their usefulness. Biden, Bernie, Pelosi and Chucky don't have the mental capabilities anymore.
ProgN
ProgN

Voting to convict without hearing the trial, real impartial there.
FriscoKid
AG
Prognightmare said:

Quote:

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff appears to have mischaracterized a text message exchange between two players in the Ukraine saga, according to documents obtained by POLITICO a possible error the GOP will likely criticize as another example of the Democrats' rushed effort to impeach President Donald Trump.

These were Gary's receipts that he even posted here.
FriscoKid
AG
Parnas wasn't even talking about President Zalinsky in that text exchange???
txaggie_08
AG
FriscoKid said:

Prognightmare said:

Quote:

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff appears to have mischaracterized a text message exchange between two players in the Ukraine saga, according to documents obtained by POLITICO a possible error the GOP will likely criticize as another example of the Democrats' rushed effort to impeach President Donald Trump.

These were Gary's receipts that he even posted here.

Come on... Chance/Gary knows that Parnas is a liar, but he's telling the truth about Trump. Parnas must be telling the truth. It's the only way Chance/Gary's narrative makes sense.
FriscoKid
AG
The whole story was false though! Maddow got her Trump tax returns again.
bmks270
AG
Like I said a few pages back, if it comes from Schiff it is a lie.

Post removed:
by user
will25u
As if you didn't need any more confirmation that this whole shindig is a farce...

Whistleblower Was Overheard in '17 Discussing With Ally How to Remove Trump

Quote:

Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous "whistleblower" who touched off Trump's impeachment was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues.

Sources told RealClearInvestigations the staffer with whom Ciaramella was speaking was Sean Misko. Both were Obama administration holdovers working in the Trump White House on foreign policy and national security issues. And both expressed anger over Trump's new "America First" foreign policy, a sea change from President Obama's approach to international affairs.

"Just days after he was sworn in they were already talking about trying to get rid of him," said a White House colleague who overheard their conversation.

"They weren't just bent on subverting his agenda," the former official added. "They were plotting to actually have him removed from office."

Misko left the White House last summer to join House impeachment manager Adam Schiff's committee, where sources say he offered "guidance" to the whistleblower, who has been officially identified only as an intelligence officer in a complaint against Trump filed under whistleblower laws. Misko then helped run the impeachment inquiry based on that complaint as a top investigator for congressional Democrats.
will25u
will25u
aggielostinETX
AG

aggieforester05 said:

aggieforester05 said:

This is a lie

Citation needed.

Hey buddy, what was the minimum amount of money trump had to give the Ukraine?
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
captkirk
AG
We fixed the keg
AG
Oh, Im stealing that for sure....
titan
S
Prognightmare said:

Voting to convict without hearing the trial, real impartial there.
But she did a service by confirming this is Pelosi-Schiff's House fault and not the Senate's place while at the same time affirming its okay for the GOP to not be impartial because the Dems are not.
will25u
FriscoKid
AG
will25u said:

That's probably the best outcome. I really hope the WH has something like this to drop later. This whole thing has been a joke.
will25u

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6125736869001#sp=show-clips
TAMU1990
AG
I started a thread on it - seems to be an important development. I wonder where she got the tip?
GCP12
AG
So, did trump want to investigate Biden because he was running or did Biden run to avoid being investigated?

Hmmmm... What a mystery
Patentmike
AG
GCP12 said:

So, did trump want to investigate Biden because he was running or did Biden run to avoid being investigated?

Hmmmm... What a mystery
Biden announced, in a video, 2 days after Zhelensky was elected. Zhelensky ran on an anti-corruption platform.

Hmmmmmm
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

First Page Last Page
Page 242 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.