***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

965,846 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Chance Chase McMasters said:

Quote:

really Gary? This is the guy you want to put your hopes and dreams in???

Trump's guilt was never in doubt, this just makes it harder to cover up.

Nobody should trust Parnas at his word, he's trying to save his own skin. Documents, message records, corroborating witnesses.
But you do. You were as giddy as a 5 year old on Christmas morning after the Maddow interview. You keep falling for this crap.
aginlakeway
AG

Quote:

really Gary? This is the guy you want to put your hopes and dreams in???

Trump's guilt was never in doubt, this just makes it harder to cover up.

Nobody should trust Parnas at his word, he's trying to save his own skin. Documents, message records, corroborating witnesses.
Guilt of what?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Chance Chase McMasters
I don't trust everything at his word. The documents and electronic devices the FBI seized are not subject to his testimonial reliability.
FriscoKid
AG

I don't trust everything at his word. The documents and electronic devices the FBI seized are not subject to his testimonial reliability.
Tell you what Chance. I could take a crap in this bag and tell you it's reliable. I could even swear before a court on the contents of what is in that bag. I could send text messages and even make phone calls to people about the contents of that bag. But, in the end you have a bag of crap.

Garbage in, garbage out my man. Your source has been peddling bags of crap to see if anyone will buy it. I could probably even get a receipt for the bag if I really wanted to.
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
FriscoKid said:

PWe I don't trust everything at his word. The documents and electronic devices the FBI seized are not subject to his testimonial reliability.
Tell you what Chance. I could take a crap in this bag and tell you it's reliable. I could even swear before a court on the contents of what is in that bag. I could send text messages and even make phone calls to people about the contents of that bag. But, in the end you have a bag of crap.

Garbage in, garbage out my man. Your source has been peddling bags of crap to see if anyone will buy it. I could probably even get a receipt for the bag if I really wanted to.
"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."
Prosperdick
AG
The Last Cobra Commander said:

FriscoKid said:

PWe I don't trust everything at his word. The documents and electronic devices the FBI seized are not subject to his testimonial reliability.

Sticking with Tommy Boy, this will be the Dems come November:

aginlakeway
AG

So what is the end game here?

What do you think will come from all of this? What do you want to come from all of this? Just curious ...
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
Which pol is the "new guy in the corner puking his guts out."
Swollen Thumb
AG
I seriously don't understand why so many of you don't use the block feature for obvious trolls that are just looking to stir the pot. The only time I see this guys posts are when others take his bait and reply. I roll my eyes at him and then roll my eyes at everyone else who dignify his trolling with a response. He only trolls because so many here give him the response he's looking for.
FriscoKid
AG
Swollen Thumb said:

I seriously don't understand why so many of you don't use the block feature for obvious trolls that are just looking to stir the pot. The only time I see this guys posts are when others take his bait and reply. I roll my eyes at him and then roll my eyes at everyone else who dignify his trolling with a response. He only trolls because so many here give him the response he's looking for.

He's not looking to stir the pot. He believes this with all his heart and soul.
Chance Chase McMasters
FriscoKid said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. We should verify the claims of potentially unreliable witnesses, no? Much of what he said just fills in gaps of established facts.

This guy isn't a never Trumper. He was working for him, he loved being on "team Trump". He had a Trump shrine in his home office.
Swollen Thumb
AG
Regardless, I don't understand why do so many here insist on giving him attention. It's like playing cards with a 5 year old. Just hit ignore and move on.
backintexas2013
AG
Using the same excuse the concerned mod erases used to justify using the dossier. Nice.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Swollen Thumb said:

Regardless, I don't understand why do so many here insist on giving him attention. It's like playing cards with a 5 year old. Just hit ignore and move on.
I put that idiot on a 24 hour ignore so that way I get the enjoyment of reading something stupid every day and then making him disappear.
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
Chance Chase McMasters
Quote:

Who the hell knows. It's a wild story rapidly unfolding almost hourly.
Rockdoc
AG
It's not a rapidly unfolding story at all. It's the Kavanaugh strategy.
Chance Chase McMasters
Respectfully disagree good sir. This guy was Captain Trump 3 months ago and turned on him.

Kavanaugh was 30 year old "me too" allegations.
Ellis Wyatt

Quote:

Most of this Parnas bull**** is recycled from the Fall. The incredible thing is that you've believed it twice.
aginlakeway
AG

Quote:

What do you want to come from all of this? Just curious ...
Rockdoc
AG

Respectfully disagree good sir. This guy was Captain Trump 3 months ago and turned on him.

I meant the timing of the dems attack. Everything they do is calculated for maximum damage. HTH
Chance Chase McMasters
I see. I think it's worthy of removal by the Senate, even though it looks unlikely now. Things could change as more comes out.

At the least we should see the documents and hear from the central witnesses so a fair judgment in the Senate and public's mind can be made. It will all come out eventually.
Chance Chase McMasters
Rockdoc said:

I meant the timing of the dems attack. Everything they do is calculated for maximum damage. HTH

Parnas is under federal indictment, a judge approved the release of the documents last week. He was subpoenaed 3 months ago, Dems would have preferred to have all this back then.
aginlakeway
AG

I see. I think it's worthy of removal by the Senate, even though it looks unlikely now. Things could change as more comes out.

At the least we should see the documents and hear from the central witnesses so a fair judgment in the Senate and public's mind can be made. It will all come out eventually.
SO in your opinion ... what did Trump do that is worthy of him being removed from office?
Chance Chase McMasters
226 pages. Come on now. Everybody knows what the allegation is.

He used state resources and the power of his office to pressure a foreign leader for corrupt personal gain. The "deliverable" was a sham announcement and investigation to dirty a perceived political opponent. Article I

Since then he's been lying about it publicly, covering it up, and not cooperating with the investigation. Article II.

Clinton apologized and the public forgave him. Trump doubled down.
Prosperdick
AG
aginlakeway said:

SO in your opinion ... what did Trump do that is worthy of him being removed from office?

Also what is worthy of removal that overrides the will of the American people who voted him into office as well as denying the American people the chance to make their voices known in a short ten months from now.

This better be one heck of a high crime you're going to describe....right? Right?
Chance Chase McMasters
Right. If this isn't impeachable. What is?
captkirk
AG
Rockdoc said:

It's not a rapidly unfolding story at all. It's the Kavanaugh strategy.
He's falling for it all over again

captkirk
AG

Quote:

for corrupt personal gain
BS
Rockdoc
AG

Rockdoc said:

Parnas is under federal indictment, a judge approved the release of the documents last week. He was subpoenaed 3 months ago, Dems would have preferred to have all this back then.

Wrong again. It's calculated
Rockdoc
AG
Yep he swallows it whole. Every time. When it craters on him like usual he just disappears for a while then creeps back in. It's rather pathetic.
Rapier108
And now Parans is saying he never spoke with Trump about Ukraine, despite earlier claims that he had.
c-jags

Right. If this isn't impeachable. What is?

Lying under oath for starters.
Chance Chase McMasters
Quote:

Wrong again. It's calculated

Silly. Dems would have loved this treasure trove 3 months ago. They'll barely scratch the surface by the time the trial starts.

Bill Barr knew about it though. Wonder why he sat on it?
Rockdoc
AG
Yep. Hook, line and sinker.
First Page Last Page
Page 226 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.