***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

965,745 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Chance Chase McMasters
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You obviously haven't been following this story. They subpoenaed Parnas 3 months ago.

Once he defied the subpoena and got arrested they had no control in getting it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/476680-judge-rules-giuliani-associate-lev-parnas-can-provide-documents-in
Rockdoc
AG
And the rod too!
We fixed the keg
AG
Rockdoc said:

And the rod too!
...still getting all wrapped around the axle finding evidence of two crimes that don't exist.

(1) Executive Privilege is a presidential power, not obstruction. Challenge in court, or STFU
(2) Aid was delivered
(3) No public Ukraine statement of investigation into Burisma or the Bidens
Chance Chase McMasters
Rockdoc said:

And the rod too!

Defend your weird claim, I don't think you can. I'd like to know where you got the idea. It's illogical and not supported by any known facts.
Rockdoc
AG
Chance Chase McMasters said:

Rockdoc said:

And the rod too!

Defend your weird claim, I don't think you can. I'd like to know where you got the idea. It's illogical and not supported by any known facts.

Haha, illogical and not supported by any known facts is the story of your time on this forum. I made no claim other than you are always wrong and full of it. I have plenty of witnesses to that fact right here on the forum. Your a hoot Gary.
titan
S

The amazing thing about it all is none of this is important, even if there was a literal crime. Its just not important in the scheme of things. It has no military significance; no war winning significance. Lewisnky's bj wasn't either. Justice was rendered then and Clinton not convicted (and yes I know about the others things found--talking about the process), I trust it will be the same here.
Chance Chase McMasters
Quote:

It has no military significance; no war winning significance.
It did to Ukraine, they were about to comply.

It's also about the corruption of the act, and what that reveals about his character. If he's willing to do this, sell out an ally for personal gain, what else would he do?
Chance Chase McMasters
You got nothing, as I suspected. You have google and know how to post links. If you want to finally start participating in the thread substantively after 200 pages, we'd love to have you join in.

I'm really fascinated by this theory, please flesh it out.
titan
S

Quote:

It's also about the corruption of the act, and what that reveals about his character. If he's willing to do this, sell out an ally for personal gain, what else would he do?
Laughable for the Democratic coup leaders since Nov 9, 2016 to prattle about character. It really is -- "Resistance" and "scorched earth" in Inauguration month says it all. Its bizarre hearing apologists for this farce defend that with any talk of gravitas, propriety, or character.

This thread has been over what it did and did not do.
Rockdoc
AG
Nothing? Really Gary? How many times have your bombs been duds? Everybody on here knows. Just keep on clutching those pearls. You're the one who has nothing.
Chance Chase McMasters
Back up the claim. Honestly I'm curious where you got the idea. I'll 100% respond in good faith.

I provided the article from January 3rd reporting the judge in Parnas' case granted their request.
Rockdoc
AG
What claim? That you have TDS?
Chance Chase McMasters
You claimed dems purposefully withheld Parnas" documents as a timing stunt. Even though they subpoenaed 3 months ago, it was defied, and a judge only granted the release January 3.

This is a discussion board, why are you here if "TDS" is. all. you. got. ?
Prosperdick
AG
titan said:

Quote:

Laughable for the Democratic coup leaders since Nov 9, 2016 to prattle about character. It really is -- "Resistance" and "scorched earth" in Inauguration month says it all. Its bizarre hearing apologists for this farce defend that with any talk of gravitas, propriety, or character.

There it is! The character angle! He's a bad guy and we don't know what he would do! It's been THREE YEARS...and yet not only is our country not in shambles (as you would expect with such a dastardly person in the oval office) but it's THRIVING! Consumer confidence at an all-time high, record low unemployment, stock market breaking records almost daily, little to no inflation even with tariffs in place which has led to the Chinese coming to the negotiating table and signing the first phase of a historic deal (that the MSM conveniently ignores).

There are plenty other great things I could list but you get the idea. Now lets talk about character. I think most would agree that Jimmy Carter had the best character of any President in modern history. Should I list his accomplishments? I was around then for the record high inflation, gas lines around the corner, Iran hostage crisis, high unemployment, crippling high interest rates, economy and stock market in the toilet and record low consumer confidence. How did that character work out for the average American?

Speaking of average Americans, do you think the average American married couple discusses aid to Ukraine over the dinner table or rather the raise one or both of them just received? What resonates with them more, a quid pro quo where there was no verified quid nor verified quo or a VP's coke head son gifter an $83,000/month job in Ukraine where the average person makes $200/month?

Do you realize how incredibly out of touch you are?
Rockdoc
AG
Funny, TDS is all you got. And now I'm done with you but feel free to make your parting Gary post.
titan
S
Prosperdick said:

titan said:

Quote:

There it is! The character angle! He's a bad guy and we don't know what he would do! It's been THREE YEARS...and yet not only is our country not in shambles (as you would expect with such a dastardly person in the oval office) but it's THRIVING! Consumer confidence at an all-time high, record low unemployment, stock market breaking records almost daily, little to no inflation even with tariffs in place which has led to the Chinese coming to the negotiating table and signing the first phase of a historic deal (that the MSM conveniently ignores).

There are plenty other great things I could list but you get the idea. Now lets talk about character. I think most would agree that Jimmy Carter had the best character of any President in modern history. Should I list his accomplishments? I was around then for the record high inflation, gas lines around the corner, Iran hostage crisis, high unemployment, crippling high interest rates, economy and stock market in the toilet and record low consumer confidence. How did that character work out for the average American?

Speaking of average Americans, do you think the average American married couple discusses aid to Ukraine over the dinner table or rather the raise one or both of them just received? What resonates with them more, a quid pro quo where there was no verified quid nor verified quo or a VP's coke head son gifter an $83,000/month job in Ukraine where the average person makes $200/month?

Do you realize how incredibly out of touch you are?
By you, You are off course, referring to Chance Chase McMasters, even though you replied to my reply to him. Your thoughts echo my point.
Prosperdick
AG
I have the idiot on ignore but saw his post that you quoted. Apologies for the confusion.
Chance Chase McMasters
Rockdoc said:

And now I'm done with you

You never even started.

I'll unpack. You made a dumb claim. Got called out on it, frantically googled for an hour, realized you were wrong. Then, as usual, resisted all discussion on a discussion board. Why are you even here?
titan
S
Prosperdick said:

I have the idiot on ignore but saw his post that you quoted. Apologies for the confusion.
Prosperdick,
No problem, it was obvious.

By the way, this part of your post:

Quote:

Is what the Senate Republicans need to keep firmly in mind too. And not get tempted or tricked into some stupid "letter of the law" judgement and thinking. Use their power to give it the correct outcome--like 1998. There will be no tolerance for such a flimsy wrong-doing if it even occurred as being grounds for removal.
Line Ate Member
AG
MetoliusAg said:

The only way it could get even funnier is if Trump asks Pam Bondi, Mark Levin, and Alexander Acosta to join his Impeachment trial defense team.

You mean the Mark Levin that has already represented someone in an impeachment hearing and knows more about the Constitution than you can hope to forget?

That Mark Levin?
Rockdoc
AG
Lol. Hook, line, sinker.
Line Ate Member
AG

I see. I think it's worthy of removal by the Senate, even though it looks unlikely now. Things could change as more comes out.

At the least we should see the documents and hear from the central witnesses so a fair judgment in the Senate and public's mind can be made. It will all come out eventually.
So you are saying we finally get to hear from Eric, the "whistleblower"?
Chance Chase McMasters
Wall of words.

Do you think the average American family regularly discusses crimes over the dinner table? If not therefore we should excuse criminals. That was essentially the point you were feebly trying to make. Trump caught 3 years of a 10 year expansion. He is not the economy, it'll be fine without him.

I'm not a "dem coup leader". never voted for a dem. 10% of Republicans loath Trump.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Wall of words.

Do you think the average American family regularly discusses crimes over the dinner table? If not therefore we should excuse criminals. That was essentially the point you were feebly trying to make. Trump caught 3 years of a 10 year expansion. He is not the economy, it'll be fine without him.

I'm not a "dem coup leader". never voted for a dem. 10% of Republicans loath Trump.

90% of Libs loathe themselves.

What's your point?

PS:

Loathe is a verb meaning to dislike greatly. For example, if you have a mean boss, you might say that you loathe him.

Loath is an adjective meaning unwilling or reluctant. For example, you might say that you are loath to to spend time with your mean boss outside work.
aginlakeway
AG
Done with you. Take care.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
FriscoKid
AG

Rockdoc said:

And now I'm done with you

You never even started.

I'll unpack. You made a dumb claim. Got called out on it, frantically googled for an hour, realized you were wrong. Then, as usual, resisted all discussion on a discussion board. Why are you even here?

At least you have Parnas. Even the MSM is running away from him tonight. Hope it works out for you bud. You need a win here.
Chance Chase McMasters
The weird thing about this thread and this board is the general consensus that this is a total witch hunt with no evidence. And only the fringiest of lunatics, the 5% of the hard left are buying it. Any posting of new evidence or news from reputable sources is immediately dismissed.

If you cocoon yourself off on this board, alt/right reddit, and Breitbart, you might miss something.

Chance Chase McMasters
Quote:

At least you have Parnas. Even the MSM is running away from him tonight. Hope it works out for you bud. You need a win here.
Please you're only marginally better than that bot script Rockdoc, barely even address the facts.
titan
S

That only measures the MSM's ability to lie and deceive.

Same way campus teachers have managed to actually confuse students about something as obvious as what male and female are.

A 24/7 liar can persuade simply by the lack of any other message. That is what the pro-Democrat MSM is.
Rockdoc
AG
MSNBC? Oh yeah that's a good poll!
Chance Chase McMasters
Rockdoc said:

Look again, genius.
BrokeAssAggie

The weird thing about this thread and this board is the general consensus that this is a total witch hunt with no evidence. And only the fringiest of lunatics, the 5% of the hard left are buying it. Any posting of new evidence or news from reputable sources is immediately dismissed.

If you cocoon yourself off on this board, alt/right reddit, and Breitbart, you might miss something.

FriscoKid
AG
Titan and policywonk are two of the most patient, knowledgeable, and polite guys on this board. Somehow, Gary has been able to pick a fight with them and get them into the gutter to argue stupid ****. Congrats to you Gary. That crack pot Maddow would be proud of you.
titan
S

Well this is the official impeachment thread so that is stupid ***** incarnate, is it not? Hahaha.
Rockdoc
AG

Rockdoc said:

Look again, genius.

Don't need to Gary
First Page Last Page
Page 227 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.