***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

966,332 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You won't see his tears. He won't be here.
Jimmy Valentine
will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

Scared as hell. Look at his actions not words. Trying to block every shred of evidence when(if he was innocent) he could drop exculpatory evidence and embarrass the dems.

He can't because he doesn't have any.
I bet this happens in the Senate trial and will blow the Democrats out of the water.

Lol! So he took the impeachment just to own the Libs?
c-jags
Gary Johnson said:

Lol. As if this wasn't obvious already. Here we go.

Every time one of these happens I'm all "if that true, yeah Trump should be removed from office probably."

i.e. Steele Dossier, Cohen testimony, MSM's original interpretation of the Ukraine call.

Then they never turn out to be true or as presented.

I won't hold my breath on this one.
will25u
Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

Scared as hell. Look at his actions not words. Trying to block every shred of evidence when(if he was innocent) he could drop exculpatory evidence and embarrass the dems.

I bet this happens in the Senate trial and will blow the Democrats out of the water.

He didn't get a chance to defend himself in the House whateveryouwanttocallit. He will in the Senate.
MelvinUdall
Did Maddow cry?
Jimmy Valentine
will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

He didn't get a chance to defend himself in the House whateveryouwanttocallit. He will in the Senate.

What? He blocked everything?
Jimmy Valentine
c-jags said:

Gary Johnson said:

Lol. As if this wasn't obvious already. Here we go.

Every time one of these happens I'm all "if that true, yeah Trump should be removed from office probably."

i.e. Steele Dossier, Cohen testimony, MSM's original interpretation of the Ukraine call.

Then they never turn out to be true or as presented.

I won't hold my breath on this one.

That's a reasonable take. Thanks for being reasonable.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Rockdoc said:

You won't see his tears. He won't be here.

Of course he won't

But that won't stop me from bumping every stupid thing he's said for the past 3 months
RGLAG85
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

The House deliberately quit before they had done a thorough investigation

It was thorough enough to impeach. You have crocodile tears about "more evidence", it is Trump blocking evidence, because he's guilty and scared.
Gary, they unconstitutionally impeached him and only an imbecile, that would be anyone who believes in this partisan hit job, thinks there's any legitimacy.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

Hi Jimmy

Do you understand the concept of Executive Privilege?
will25u
Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

He wasn't afforded the opportunity to call any witnesses, hell even the Republicans witnesses they requested weren't called.

There is still the testimony of one person(can't remember his name) that Adam Schiff still hasn't released.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

if all of this, uh, evidence was so important, why not bring it up before voting on impeachment?
Because the information wasn't available a month ago. A judge had to sign off on releasing the documents to the house. New information comes out over time, that's how scandals work.
they could have waited and asked. Why didn't they?
Squadron7
AG
will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

He wasn't afforded the opportunity to call any witnesses, hell even the Republicans witnesses they requested weren't called.

There is still the testimony of one person(can't remember his name) that Adam Schiff still hasn't released.

And didn't Schiff also rule that the "witnesses" didn't have to answer questions from R's?
MelvinUdall
Maybe, just maybe, after eleventy billion "We Got Him!" from the Dems, there is no reason to have a "reasonable" response. Heck, Maddow who spent the better part of a show playing up tax returns, only to find out it was total s***. The media itself has blasted her for interviews and "reporting/opinions" on Russia/Trump.

So yeah, the responses you are getting on here is 3 years of "We Got Him!" crap the media and left have been spouting..
Ag with kids
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

The House deliberately quit before they had done a thorough investigation

It was thorough enough to impeach. You have crocodile tears about "more evidence", it is Trump blocking evidence, because he's guilty and scared.
The ****ing House was going to impeach him no matter what.

They had LITERALLY been clamoring for it since 11/8/2016.

Trump isn't scared. Because he hasn't done anything impeachable...
Jimmy Valentine
will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

Do defendants usually get to call witnesses to their investigations? It's my understanding that defendants have the opportunity to call witnesses when they get to trial.

The one transcript they haven't released is for the ICIG.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Can't help but notice how Jimmy, Gary and Chance all don't seem to understand the concept of Executive Privilege and how it works

Either that or they're intentionally ignoring it because it ruins their narrative

Ignorant or Dishonest

Wonder which it is...
Jimmy Valentine
Maroon Dawn said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

Hi Jimmy

Yes
Maroon Dawn
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

Hi Jimmy

Yes

Cuz you really don't seem to

Tell us what you think Executive Privilege is
Jimmy Valentine
blindey said:

Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

if all of this, uh, evidence was so important, why not bring it up before voting on impeachment?
Because the information wasn't available a month ago. A judge had to sign off on releasing the documents to the house. New information comes out over time, that's how scandals work.

Because Americans have a tiny attention span and they did not want a drawn out impeachment.
nortex97
AG
Why is eric ciaramella's name censored in the media?

I still don't get that, is it media privilege?
Jimmy Valentine
Maroon Dawn said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

Hi Jimmy

Yes

Cuz you really don't seem to

Tell us what you think Executive Privilege is

When did Trump claim Executive Privilege?
Maroon Dawn
AG
When he ignored all the Dems fake subpoenas

Now stop dodging the question:

What do YOU think Executive Privilege is?
Jimmy Valentine
Maroon Dawn said:

Incorrect
Rockdoc
AG
He can't answer it until he looks it up.
Rapier108
Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Incorrect
You, Gary, and the rest of your alter-egos never, ever answer any question.
Gary Johnson
blindey said:

Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

They waited, then asked, then they got it. You mean why didn't they just keep investigating for months/years? Sure Republicans would have liked that better.
Jimmy Valentine
Rockdoc said:

He can't answer it until he looks it up.

Trump has only asserted EP twice.

1. Mueller Investigation
2. Don McGahn Testimony
Rockdoc
AG
Still no answer
Jimmy Valentine
Rapier108 said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Incorrect
You, Gary, and the rest of your alter-egos never, ever answer any question.

Based on the fact Maroon Dawn didn't even know Trump has not asserted EP with regard to this impeachment, I think it's safe to say that I'm more informed on the subject.
Maroon Dawn
AG
So informed he won't answer the question

But let's try it this way

You claim Trump is withholding evidence

What evidence?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

blindey said:

Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Because Americans have a tiny attention span and they did not want a drawn out impeachment.
so why do it right when you can do it fast?
Jimmy Valentine
Maroon Dawn said:

Lol! How old are you? You're so prideful that you can't just move on? I've already embarrassed you. You really are that desperate for another grown adult to post a definition of something all of us learned in high school government class?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Gary Johnson said:

blindey said:

Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

They waited, then asked, then they got it. You mean why didn't they just keep investigating for months/years? Sure Republicans would have liked that better.
they could have asked the courts to force the issue. Why didn't they bother?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Lol! How old are you? You're so prideful that you can't just move on? I've already embarrassed you. You really are that desperate for another grown adult to post a definition of something all of us learned in high school government class?

Dodging yet another question

What evidence did Trump withhold
First Page Last Page
Page 218 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.