***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

966,426 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
We fixed the keg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Why would anyone on this board care about a thug President enlisting more thugs to do political dirty work? No one on this board cares about anything but praising dear leader and chasing off anyone who doesn't praise him by accusing them of being socks or whatever childish bull**** they all do. It's a joke of a board and is embarrassing to see Aggies incapable of having informed discussions about our leaders.
Project much?

While I share your in your belief that 'it is embarrassing to see Aggies incapable of having and informed discussion,' it is for a completely different list of Aggies. There are plenty on this board who don't like everything about Trump and/or his methods. It is participating in a logical fallacy to suggest an 'all or nothing' belief. Making up things and/or being anti everything a president does because you don't like him is void of critical thinking. I supported W but hated his soft borders. I cheered when O took out Bin Laden although I disagreed with almost every policy he supported. I love Trump's economy and judges but don't like tariffs nor removing all combat troops from regions.

Having said that, words and actions have meanings......

Invoking Executive Privilege is not obstruction. It is a tool/power granted to the Executive Branch. The remedy is involving the Judicial branch. Don't complain about obstruction when you representatives don't attempt to use the remedies in place.

Diplomats serve at the pleasure of the President. They are not entitled to the position because they feel like it and someone who has hurt feelings because they were let go absolutely call into question motives behind statements after the fact.

We fixed the keg
AG
so many, but I do know that one omission was the fact Clinton claimed executive privilege and congress went to the court, presented the argument against, won their case, and gained access to witness testimony.

backintexas2013
AG
Ok you convinced us. You aren't a sock you just like to throw tantrums.
will25u
HAHA...

FriscoKid
AG
will25u said:

HAHA...

Maybe they are having a somber moment first or being prayerful?
annie88
AG
We defend him because he's done nothing wrong, all the while dementia Nancy and her scum have lied, cheated, stolen, changed the rules and their dumbass base believes them. You've bought into the bull**** and lies since day one. It's sick and pathetic.

Democrats are all lying, cheating POSs and anyone defending them is too. You guys make Benedict Arnold proud.

So suck it and enjoy Trump until 2024!
johnnyblaze36
AG
FriscoKid said:

will25u said:

HAHA...

Maybe they are having a somber moment first or being prayerful?
She sure does have quite the smile on her face for such a sad occasion.
coolerguy12
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Several weeks ago, I tried to have my contact info sent to RockDoc to end this childish game, and TexAgs wouldn't do it.

In addition, a very close friend, B2Ag05, who is a regular poster vouched for me after one of you started a creepy thread just about me.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3082426/replies/55590222

This game where anyone with a dissenting opinion from the board gets accused of being a Sock is enough. It's dumb, it's childish, and it's really really ****ing old.

Chase, step out of your mom's basement and get some fresh air. It's scary how serious you take an internet message board. Find some real people to be friends with and try to enjoy yourself. Otherwise these next 5 years might actually kill you.
BeardedBear
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

BeardedBear said:

Man this thread derailed.

Maybe I missed it, but is no one concerned about the tracking and language used around Yovanovitch? All of these new documents between Rudy and Lev look pretty damning IMO.

Why? The President is in charge of foreign policy and Yovanovitch serves at his pleasure. It doesn't matter **** all what she thinks about anything.
Are you saying you're fine with associates of the Presidents personal lawyer (who aren't US citizens) tracking and at the very least joking about having a US Ambassador assassinated?

Link to documents in full: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20200114_-_hpsci_transmittal_letter_to_hjc_-_new_evidence_attachment.pdf

johnnyblaze36
AG
She said Elijah Cummings said what will the angels think of the role these losers have played while dancing with them one day.

I'm pretty sure Nancy will never be dancing with any angels in the sky. Pure evil.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Nancy then took a photo with Carolyn Maloney proudly holding her new souvenir pen as both grinned ear to ear looking like the Joker. Strange reaction for such a solemn moment.
HelloUncleNateFitch
I see that too much Colbert and Oliver have ruined your sense of humor. THIS is what you guys want to hang hat on now?
Muy
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

She said Elijah Cummings said what will the angels think of the role these losers have played while dancing with them one day.

I'm pretty sure Nancy will never be dancing with any angels in the sky. Pure evil.

Not true. She said "I'm Catholic", hence she is solid.... because one's denomination is what God cares most about most of all.
Rockdoc
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Nancy then took a photo with Carolyn Maloney proudly holding her new souvenir pen as both grinned ear to ear looking like the Joker. Strange reaction for such a solemn moment.

Yeah I saw that. I guess she was just grinning like a possum while praying. What a *****
Muy
AG
Nancy hit the trifecta of POS-ness:

- Smugly pretending this saddens her
- Bringing up a dead guy as if she is doing his work because she cares for him so dearly
- Making a mockery out of His kingdom
johnnyblaze36
AG
The offshore odds on Republicans winning the Presidency was -130 to Democrats EVEN just two days ago.

Now it's Republicans -160 and Dems +120. Nice going, Nancy.
Zemira
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

The offshore odds on Republicans winning the Presidency was -130 to Democrats EVEN just two days ago.

For those of us who don't know anything about gambling can you explain this please?
Tom Hagen
AG
BeardedBear said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BeardedBear said:

Maybe I missed it, but is no one concerned about the tracking and language used around Yovanovitch? All of these new documents between Rudy and Lev look pretty damning IMO.

Why? The President is in charge of foreign policy and Yovanovitch serves at his pleasure. It doesn't matter **** all what she thinks about anything.
Are you saying you're fine with associates of the Presidents personal lawyer (who aren't US citizens) tracking and at the very least joking about having a US Ambassador assassinated?

Link to documents in full: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20200114_-_hpsci_transmittal_letter_to_hjc_-_new_evidence_attachment.pdf

Yes. That ***** is a traitor.
wbt5845
AG
Zemira said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

For those of us who don't know anything about gambling can you explain this please?
To bet on GOP, you DID have to put down $130 to win $100. Now you have to put down $160 to win $100.

Likewise, you previously could bet $100 to win $100 on the Dems. Now you'll get $120 for the same bet.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Zemira said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

It means that Trump is an even bigger favorite to win now than just two days ago and the jump in odds is pretty substantial.

Of course there is a long way to go but that is a huge shift in the gambling market. This impeachment sham coupled with the Dem primary in total disarray are the key factors.
Squadron7
AG
Chance Chase McMasters said:

You gotta be kidding to challenge that. Look it up and post back your findings. All 3 impeachment votes were highly partisan.

Call us when Trump is removed.

BeardedBear
AG
Tom Hagen said:

BeardedBear said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BeardedBear said:

Yes. That ***** is a traitor.
Well at least you're putting it all out there. I guess this is where we are now. Anyone seen as an enemy of the POTUS should be hunted down and tracked by foreign agents.

Rockdoc
AG
It appears the delusion has reached maximum.
BeardedBear
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

I see that too much Colbert and Oliver have ruined your sense of humor. THIS is what you guys want to hang hat on now?
I guess I don't understand what you're getting at, Parnas handed over new evidence that is relevant to the impeachment and I thought there would be discussion on it on a thread dedicated to the subject.

These documents are the most damning to date in my opinion, along with the emails that came out a few weeks ago.
Squadron7
AG
Rockdoc said:

It appears the delusion has reached maximum.

Are you kidding? He is single-handedly saving the republic, don'tcha know?
annie88
AG
Squadron7 said:

Chance Chase McMasters said:

You gotta be kidding to challenge that. Look it up and post back your findings. All 3 impeachment votes were highly partisan.

Call us when Trump is removed.

He'll be out of office January 2025.

Plenty of time for folks to throw tantrums and scream.
ABATTBQ87
AG
More impeachment fallout:

Stock Market reaches ANOTHER record close, the 3rd time this year @ 29,030.22
FriscoKid
AG
Just stop with the "dear leader" crap. You look silly.
oysterbayAG
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
BeardedBear said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BeardedBear said:

if all of this, uh, evidence was so important, why not bring it up before voting on impeachment?

At this point, you're just grasping at straws.

The house democrats original play was to use the media to gain public opinion momentum to sway enough (R) senators to let them have a show trial in the senate and try to embarrass Trump as much as possible.

That failed.

And you saw Susan Collins' remarks today. When she kicks you in the nutsack, you know your "case" doesn't hold water.

If Pelosi and her band of idiots had any political savvy, they would have looked at polling and abandoned the effort by September.

Now they've gone through with an evidence-free impeachment and are stuck with a reality of their political gambit being graded by a body of politicians they don't control (and who they decided to be pointedly antagonistic to recently).

To put a finer point on it, who cares?
houag80
AG
Yes, that is a Chase and Gary slogan there.
will25u

oysterbayAG
AG
Smart and fair people think using proportionality. Any missteps that Schiff & Co dig up about Trump and Giuliani's adventure through the Ukrainian landscape of cesspools is minuscule compared to what the Deep State Libtard Savages did to torture Trump for 3 years in Spygate !
Rockdoc
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

FriscoKid said:

Just stop with the "dear leader" crap. You look silly.
Does it bother you that I talk about deal leader like that?

Who's deal leader?
aggiehawg
AG
oysterbayAG said:

Smart and fair people think using proportionality. Any missteps that Schiff & Co dig up about Trump and Giuliani's adventure through the Ukrainian landscape of cesspools is minuscule compared to what the Deep State Libtard Savages did to torture Trump for 3 years in Spygate !

The same thing Hillary did to Trump is now an impeachable offense.

Go figure.
First Page Last Page
Page 216 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.