***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

966,546 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Chance Chase McMasters said:

aginlakeway said:

Ok. So Trump is out then? And no chance he'll win in November?

He was impeached. The trial hasn't happened yet. If you use Google there are news sites that keep you up to date so you don't have to ask strangers.

Ok. So when will Trump be removed?
Chance Chase McMasters
tsuag10
AG
Whoever's sock this is; you're doing a masterful job of playing the delusional, flailing, "concerned moderate".

Well done!!
BuddysBud
AG

If this were important then Schiff and Nancy would have not rushed the impeachment.

Fact finding is the job of the House, the Senate can make their own rules just like the House did. They may or may not allow new evidence.

Nancy wasn't very smart to push impeachment over a nothing phone call just because Mueller was a bust. It just exposed the Democrats as being partisan hacks who care more about their power than the good of the country. Between Mueller's finding nothing and the impeachment for executing the job of the executive, the Democrats have made Trump look like the cleanest person who ever ran for office. That is quite an accomplishment.

Maybe the Democrats should quit while they are behind and begin providing candidates who focus on issues that build up the country rather than tear it apart. Then they might have a chance to win a fair election and can stop this madness.
4stringAg
AG
Their goal now is to swing a couple squishy R senators into voting to remove him. They can't get to 67 for full removal but the next best outcome for them would be to be able to claim his impeachment and removal were bipartisan.

Actually as I typed that I think they are hoping for a dismissal so they and the media can scream foul.
Chance Chase McMasters

Also in the documents

October 2: Trump approves legal codefense arrangement with Parnas
October 10: Trump says he doesn't know Parnas
houag80
AG
This clown is going to run off paying customers to this site. I am amazed that he/it is allowed to run roughshod over the posting rules. Essentially a perpetual troll.
Chance Chase McMasters
Didn't mind me guys. I'll keep talking about impeachment news, you guys keep talking about me. Because that's what's important, an anonymous internet screenname, not the thread subject matter.

Oops

"She's gonna go through some things." He wasn't joking.
aggieforester05
AG
Not so sure I'd call far left whacko propaganda "news".
aginlakeway
AG
No. What's important is it won't matter. Trump will win in November. Sorry.
End Of Message
AG
Chance, you know very well that this impeachment process is unprecedented....not only was it not bipartisan, a few democrats defected from impeaching.

Unprecedented.

You are a paid agitator and nothing else. I love calling out your verifiable lies night after night.

(Plus, I highly doubt you have ever donated six figures to Republican candidates)

You are a liar.
houag80
AG
Posters like yourself ruin message boards because you spend the majority of your time posting unsubstantiated or outrageous bull ***** commentary...and trying to goad others into bans. The epitome of a loser.
Chance Chase McMasters
Robert Hyde an aspiring Republican politician at one point, and part of Giuliani's Ukraine team apparently had electronic surveillance of the ambassador or some kind of tracking software installed on her devices.

Rockdoc
AG
I can't figure out who he's trying to convince. The only one that believes his fake news bs is him. He's just become a laughingstock.
Chance Chase McMasters
houag80 said:

Posters like yourself ruin message boards because you spend the majority of your time posting unsubstantiated or outrageous bull ***** commentary...and trying to goad others

This was uploaded by the house intelligence committee and will be presented at trial in the Senate. This is a huge breaking news story central to the impeachment topic. I get that some prefer to stick their head in sand, this thread might not be for everybody.
houag80
AG
Good luck. I'm sure Nancy is appreciative of your performance on Forum 16........lmao.
aginlakeway
AG
Well good luck. I hope all this work pays off for you!
Rapier108
aginlakeway said:

Well good luck. I hope all this work pays off for you!
ShareBlue pays their trolls well.
End Of Message
AG

houag80 said:

Posters like yourself ruin message boards because you spend the majority of your time posting unsubstantiated or outrageous bull ***** commentary...and trying to goad others

This was uploaded by the house intelligence committee and will be presented at trial in the Senate. This is a huge breaking news story central to the impeachment topic. I get that some prefer to stick their head in sand, this thread might not be for everybody.

You're a liar
Chance Chase McMasters
Prove it. Diagram the sentence, find a lie, and I'll give you a million internet points.

Here's the HSCI file:

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20200114_-_hpsci_transmittal_letter_to_hjc_-_new_evidence.pdf
End Of Message
AG
Your absurd commentary is the lie and propaganda, comrade.
Chance Chase McMasters
Pinche Abogado said:

Trump has broken you. You hit and run "you're a liar" but don't stick around long enough to attempt to back it up.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Hi Chance!

So just curious, does Share Blue pay you by the post?

Asking for a friend!
End Of Message
AG

Pinche Abogado said:

Trump has broken you. You hit and run "you're a liar" but don't stick around long enough to attempt to back it up.

Is this impeachment unprecedented in that it is utterly partisan, with a few democrats defecting against? Yes or no?

Answer it, comrade.
End Of Message
AG

Pinche Abogado said:

Oh, and for the record, trump has emboldened my otherwise silent majority voice.

Merry Christmas, comrade.
Rockdoc
AG
Chance/Gary, how many times have your little post bombs worked out for you? How many? This is starting to eat you up.
Chance Chase McMasters
Pinche Abogado said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Is this impeachment unprecedented in that it is utterly partisan, with a few democrats defecting against? Yes or no?

Answer it, comrade.

No. All three impeachment votes were extremely partisan. Read a book, this isn't remedial class.
houag80
AG
Zhe will never answer as that is not part of zhis schtick.....zhe is not interested in other's opinions, just his own. Hence, the nonresponsive nature when questions are posed to zhim.
Chance Chase McMasters
Rockdoc said:

This is starting to eat you up.

Living rent free in your head. Nobody but me had has discussed the actual topic for 3 pages.
End Of Message
AG

Pinche Abogado said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Answer it, comrade.

No. All three impeachment votes were extremely partisan. Read a book, this isn't remedial class.

You're out of your ****ing mind and a liar.
houag80
AG
There you go.....a non answer and then demeaning said poster as a rtard. Flagged.
Rockdoc
AG

Rockdoc said:

Living rent free in your head. Nobody but me had has discussed the actual topic for 3 pages.

Rent free? Hardly. You need to worry about what's going on in your head.
Chance Chase McMasters
You gotta be kidding to challenge that. Look it up and post back your findings. All 3 impeachment votes were highly partisan.
End Of Message
AG

You gotta be kidding to challenge that. Look it up and post back your findings. All 3 impeachment votes were highly partisan.

You post it. You're the verifiable liarz
Rapier108

Rockdoc said:

You don't discuss.

You post whatever crap you find on Twitter, DU, or get in your e-mail blasts.

When you either ignore any responses, reply with a non-response, or just "LOL!" and move on to posting more crap.
First Page Last Page
Page 212 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.