***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

917,344 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For those looking for a summary, its just 1-2 minutes going through every House member. If they finish in under 50 seconds, they yield back the time. For those more eloquent, Chair and Ranking Mbr give some more time. Republicans keep those without proper command of the English language to a minimum. Libs let every ignorant one speak to have their "50 seconds of fame".

Nadler then starts each exchange by trying to rebut a particular hit from the R side. Collins usually starts by laughing, then politely yielding. Waiting on Collins to drop his pants and just moon Nadler, followed by turning around and giving double bird.

Tune in at 7pm as they near the vote. the "closing remarks" should be great, and I expect Rs may have some sort of protest up their sleeves. Trump having campaign rally at same time should make for epic evening TV.
1872walker
Nadler: All Republicans are doing is attacking the process and questioning motives. Not addressing the facts.

After numerous Republican congressmen have argued that neither article of impeachment contains any facts or specific charges.
will25u
HowdyTAMU
AG
I love how sad these Democrats state they are when beginning every speech. Can we prosecute them for perjury to Congress?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Enviroag02 said:

In my mind, what Trump did or didn't do does not even matter. Impeachment is required to be a bipartisan exercise. It is clear this is not, in fact some Democrats have expressed they would not vote for impeachment. That alone to me is enough to dismiss.
its this easy and this describes why this is simply a massive unforced error on the democrats part.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Anyone else feel saddened that our country is here? Great nations don't ignore their laws.
Squadron7
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

I love how sad these Democrats state they are when beginning every speech. Can we prosecute them for perjury to Congress?

They find it so terribly sad to have arrived at a point they set out for the second the networks declared DJT the winner in 2016.
aggieforester05
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

Democrats are such lying scam bags! Their base is mind blowingly stupid though, so they probably believe them. Of course that explains how they got elected anyway. Wicked awful people!
aggiehawg
AG
Troutslime said:

Anyone else feel saddened that our country is here? Great nations don't ignore their laws.
It is sad. Very sad. We have always known the House of Representatives, or The People's House was the closest to the voting public.

And when you see and hear some of these Reps who can barely speak and chew gum at the same time, you see that it is true. Crazy people are well represented in the House.
BusterAg
AG
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

Quote:

We're on the correct side of history. - Congresswoman Mother Jefferson
This phrase is on my list of "what liberals say that tells me I can't communicate with this person."

Almost always said by a liberal justifying something that is BSC.
I always interpret this to mean:

"The winners get to write or re-write the history books, and demographics are on our side, so it doesn't matter how distasteful the stuff we are doing today is."
Gary Johnson
Watching the last 3 months you can see a pretty stark contrast between the average representative and average senator. The latter is generally more polished, articulate, attractive. "TV ready"
Spotted Ag
AG
It's 2:32 PM on December 18, 2019 and Donald J. Trump is still MetoliusAg's POTUS!
jetescamilla
AG
Troutslime said:

Regardless which side of the table you sit on this whole circus makes me sad. I hate the fact that everyone in the house toes their respective party lines and doesn't have the courage to stand up and say "yeah I can agree with that, but..."

I consider myself republican but on this issues I know i'm on the wrong side from the majority of TexAg'ers, however I can see both side of the augment for impeachment and can freely admit that. I hate that our country is so polarized left or right that there is no middle ground. Both sides of the table are acting like children calling each other names and slandering each other...and yes it goes all the way to the top. This whole circus is just embarrassing.
crowman2010
AG
"Its that god dang loch mess monsta again..."
aggieforester05
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Watching the last 3 months you can see a pretty stark contrast between the average representative and average senator. The latter is generally more polished, articulate, attractive. "TV ready"
I agree with you here. There's a lot of representatives that do not appear to have triple digit IQs. The senators present themselves much more professionally and calculated in their statements.
Prosperdick
AG
flown-the-coop said:

Tune in at 7pm as they near the vote. the "closing remarks" should be great, and I expect Rs may have some sort of protest up their sleeves. Trump having campaign rally at same time should make for epic evening TV.
backintexas2013
AG
I don't think every dem will vote for impeachment.
Faustus
Trump's stocking up on medicines that cause constipation in anticipation of a marathon toilet tweeting session, and read part of a synopsis of The Crucible.

He's going to be in there for the long haul.
Aggie991
Dont care won't be removed Dems are scum.
BenFiasco14
AG
Just popping in to say that liberals / democrats are complete pond scum and this whole charade is effing shameful. That goes for the treasonous liberal press as well, who is just in a constant euphoria over this.

I hope trump gets re-elected and all of these fools can shove it up their ass all over again.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
will25u
HowdyTAMU
AG
Gohmert ain't takin' no crap from Nadler.

Nadler accused him of spouting Russian propaganda on the House floor after Gohmert had spoken and exited. Gohmert came back and basically told him to piss off....my interpretation of Gohmert's words since they cut his mic.
titan
S
will25u said:

17 degree weather and there is not EVEN an election the next day.

Remember what that meant for them to be lined up at 1 am on Election Day morning?

Very encouraging.
Patentmike
AG
jetescamilla said:

Troutslime said:

Regardless which side of the table you sit on this whole circus makes me sad. I hate the fact that everyone in the house toes their respective party lines and doesn't have the courage to stand up and say "yeah I can agree with that, but..."

I consider myself republican but on this issues I know i'm on the wrong side from the majority of TexAg'ers, however I can see both side of the augment for impeachment and can freely admit that. I hate that our country is so polarized left or right that there is no middle ground. Both sides of the table are acting like children calling each other names and slandering each other...and yes it goes all the way to the top. This whole circus is just embarrassing.

I'm partially with you. The, "hey would investigate Biden" phone call got my attention. To me, ultimately, the way the Dems conducted their inquiry is the biggest reason I think Trump is clean on that issue. The Dems very catefully adopted and implemented procedures that were guaranteed to avoid the truth.

Now, why on Earth would they do that.
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

aggiehawg
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

Nadler accused him of spouting Russian propaganda on the House floor after Gohmert had spoken and exited. Gohmert came back and basically told him to piss off....my interpretation of Gohmert's words since they cut his mic.
Is that what happened? I didn't think it was Nadler though. Sounded more like some Dem critter in the back to me.
Spotted Ag
AG
jetescamilla said:

Troutslime said:

Being embarrassed is based upon how someone perceives others perceiving them. Are we supposed to be embarrassed of the way the international community thinks this is somehow representative of the average American citizen? Because I don't give 2 flying fornications about what the "international" community thinks about the USA. Everyone of those international countries owes it's very existence to the USA. They wouldn't be here if not for the USA.

The international community like to constantly criticize the USA and then when the SHTF in their economy or some tin pot dictator/terrorist decides to start killing people they come to the USA with their hat in their hand asking for help. If it wasn't for the compassion of the the USA most of the world would be in much worse shape than it is now.

So, they can KMA.

And no, I'm not embarrassed about our politics. Compromise is overrated and simply means, more often than not, that the left gets something they want and the right gives up something they had. Those on the left are parasites, plain and simple. Not sorry if anyone is offended that I called them a parasite.
1872walker
will25u said:

Absolutely perfect.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
jetescamilla said:

Troutslime said:

No intelligent or reasonable person can claim this circus is necessary or just. There were no laws cited in the impeachment and no laws were broken. A crime involves the breaking of laws, so how is the president being impeached under high crimes and misdemeanors? This is simply a political attack started by the most ignorant within our leadership.
Get Off My Lawn
1872walker said:

will25u said:

Absolutely perfect.

There's never been a case. The facts of the matter have yet to detail this train, though.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Where is Nancy?
mrad85
AG
Troutslime said:

Where is Nancy?
Making sure she still has the votes

FriscoKid
AG
Troutslime said:

Where is Nancy?
Probably at the bar.
Laser Wolf
Troutslime said:

Where is Nancy?

Getting more botox.
TRUMP 2020! KEEP AMERICA GREAT!
CNN is very fake news.
I Stand with Sul Ross.
#NotAnotherDime
BLM is a lie.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
If I hear another liberal say "above the law" again I'm going to scream. Trump is sworn in under the same oath, but is being impeached for exercising it. The dems are holding Biden above the law.
FriscoKid
AG
aggiehawg said:

HowdyTAMU said:

Is that what happened? I didn't think it was Nadler though. Sounded more like some Dem critter in the back to me.
Heck yeah. Get some!

First Page Last Page
Page 181 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.