***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

967,555 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CrazyRichAggie said:

FriscoKid said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

FriscoKid said:

ClassOf17 said:

This is so annoying. When is the vote?

Full house vote is next week. Committee just voted along straight party line to send it to Nancy.
They are not in session again until after New Years.

They are voting next week.
Where did you see that?
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-inquiry-12-13-2019/h_30c3f1d03a36516cfb8b9c611030e428

Quote:

The House Judiciary Committee just approved two articles of impeachment against President Trump.
Remember: This was just a committee vote. The full House needs to approve the articles in order to officially impeach the President.
Now, the articles will head to the House floor. The House has not yet set a specific date for when it could take up and vote on the articles, but two Democratic leadership aides said it could happen on Wednesday.
If the full House approves the articles, Trump will become the third president in US history to be impeached.
The Senate will then hold a trial to decide if President Trump should be removed from office.
SamjamAg
AG
dermdoc said:

MetoliusAg said:

Meanwhile:

Swooosh.
Where were you when Obama did the Iranian deal? C'mon man. Have some integrity.
Apparently, his was in kindergarten.
agsalaska
AG
aggieforester05 said:

MetoliusAg said:

U.S. Naval War College prof Tom Nichols was a lifelong Repub until the GOP's corrupt & unprincipled subservience to Trump turned Nichols into an ex-Republican and staunch Never-Trumper:

Do you think the Democrats that are impeaching Trump are not corrupt and principled?

Maybe they're salty because the Democrats are so blatantly corrupt and unprincipled. We have a group of lying scum bags trying their best to destroy America. Maybe just maybe, Republicans don't want a group of people who loathe everything America stands for to have so much power over it's governance.
And this is the hypocrisy in all of this. The people that we are supposed to be listening too have Joe Biden as their front runner for the same office. Laughable.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

aggieforester05
AG
agsalaska said:

aggieforester05 said:

MetoliusAg said:

U.S. Naval War College prof Tom Nichols was a lifelong Repub until the GOP's corrupt & unprincipled subservience to Trump turned Nichols into an ex-Republican and staunch Never-Trumper:

Do you think the Democrats that are impeaching Trump are not corrupt and principled?

Maybe they're salty because the Democrats are so blatantly corrupt and unprincipled. We have a group of lying scum bags trying their best to destroy America. Maybe just maybe, Republicans don't want a group of people who loathe everything America stands for to have so much power over it's governance.
And this is the hypocrisy in all of this. The people that we are supposed to be listening too have Joe Biden as their front runner for the same office. Laughable.
They are somehow noble for using a highly partisan impeachment to cover up the corruption of their front runner. Democrat pols could get their voters to believe literally anything.
GCP12
AG
It is so hysterical that the Dems and media believe that if they just say how "historic" this is and how "solemn" a day this is over and over that anyone will be convinced that they are not lying through their teeth
FriscoKid
AG
Nadler just took to the mic and gave the briefest remark he could make and then left. He took no questions. Sounds like he's got a strong case.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
dermdoc
AG
SamjamAg said:

dermdoc said:

MetoliusAg said:

Meanwhile:

Swooosh.
Where were you when Obama did the Iranian deal? C'mon man. Have some integrity.
Apparently, his was in kindergarten.
Nope. He is SA77 and a classmate so he is at least 64 y/o. Good guy but a lib partisan hack. Which is okay as long as we are able to continue to point out his hypocrisy.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
aggieforester05 said:

agsalaska said:

aggieforester05 said:

MetoliusAg said:

They are somehow noble for using a highly partisan impeachment to cover up the corruption of their front runner. Democrat pols could get their voters to believe literally anything.
And when Biden drops out (as appears almost inevitable now) how will that play out? Trump was impeached over a flawed and thrice failed Dem candidate?
GCP12
AG
FriscoKid said:

Nadler just took to the mic and gave the briefest remark he could make and then left. He took no questions. Sounds like he's got a strong case.
Yeah, but did you see how solemn and serious he looked?

No time for questions, this is just something he had to do for the good of the country.
Gary Johnson
Trump and the Republicans in Congress are also rigging the election for Biden. They ignored his crimes for 5 years!

They also ignored Rudy's totally legit investigation findings for 7 months.
Tom Hagen
AG
Here's a one termer who fell on his sword for the Party. This should be an easy GOP pickup.

aggieforester05
AG
aggiehawg said:

aggieforester05 said:

agsalaska said:

aggieforester05 said:

MetoliusAg said:

And when Biden drops out (as appears almost inevitable now) how will that play out? Trump was impeached over a flawed and thrice failed Dem candidate?
They don't expect it to be a problem because they know the media will allow them to act with impunity. The problem is, that true moderates and conservatives are smarter than they think they are and have woken up to media bias in the last few years. The media will spin it hard, but intelligent voters will hopefully see through their lies and deception.
aggieforester05
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Trump and the Republicans in Congress are also rigging the election for Biden. They ignored his crimes for 5 years!

You mean the time period when Obama had a Hooveresque grip on the intelligence community, state department, and federal law enforcement?
FriscoKid
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Bi-partisan opposition to impeachment got you down or something? China trade deal just reached BTW.
MetoliusAg
Sadly, Gohmert behaved deplorably last night, too. The stain of being a subservient toady for a miscreant like Trump doesn't ever wash off.

GCP12
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Sadly, Gohmert behaved deplorably last night, too. The stain of being a subservient toady for a miscreant like Trump doesn't ever wash off.

LMFAO
backintexas2013
AG
I was wondering how they are rigging the election FOR Biden?
The Collective
AG
Nothing has changed since the inquiry began. Good luck, dems.
crowman2010
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Dude...please show me on the picture where Trump hurt/touched you
Owner - Mosquito and Pest Authority | www.bugsbite.com
Long Live Sully
AG
All I know is that for Trump Christmas came early. Good job Fat Jerry.
Rockdoc
AG
Sad isn't it.
dermdoc
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Quit being a drama queen please. This is a bit much. Even for you. Merry Christmas!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GCP12
AG
Not really. I will enjoy Metolius tears. He won't be here to admit it when this all fails, but we'll know just how disappointed he is. That will be enough for me.

The self righteous and condescending ones are the best to laugh at
SupaManu
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Rockdoc
AG
GCP12 said:

Not really. I will enjoy Metolius tears. He won't be here to admit it when this all fails, but we'll know just how disappointed he is. That will be enough for me.

Oh he'll be back but with a different user name as usual. It won't be hard to identify him. It's hard to hide that much hate.
dermdoc
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Did you say the same thing when Clinton left his "stain"? On Monica's dress?
dermdoc
AG
Rockdoc said:

GCP12 said:

Oh he'll be back but with a different user name as usual. It won't be hard to identify him. It's hard to hide that much hate.
I have never understood the need to change user names. If anybody should have changed theirs, it should have been me.
Joe Exotic
AG
Human garbage like Connor Lamb is why you should never buy into the "hey guys I'm a moderate democrat that won't bow down to Pelosi" bit.
FriscoKid
AG
It's going to be interesting.

Graham said "no witnesses"
McConnell said " we might just dismiss BUT, everything we do will be in concert with the WH"

Trump "I want my due process. I want this fight."

I'm starting to think that the senate might actually take a little time to rip this scam apart.
Rockdoc
AG
Graham is worried about something. If he gets into trouble, too bad.
dermdoc
AG
FriscoKid said:

It's going to be interesting.

Graham said "no witnesses"
McConnell said " we might just dismiss BUT, everything we do will be in concert with the WH"

Trump "I want my due process. I want this fight."

I'm starting to think that the senate might actually take a little time to rip this scam apart.
I believe Trump is correct on this. A simple dismissal looks partisan and gives cover to the "moderate" Dems in Trump districts. The last thing the latter group wants is an actual "trial" where Trump gets his due process. In other words, the last thing the Dems want, especially the "moderate" Dems, is the truth.
1872walker
Yup. Actions have consequences.
titan
S
Rockdoc said:

Hope it is not too serious. McCain was a bad influence on him -- no telling what he might have gotten triangulated into.
aggiehawg
AG
McConnell will give White House counsel what they want is what War Damn Turtle said.

There is no way Biden and his son perform well under examination in the Senate trial. None. And that testimony looks to be sometime in January, before the Iowa Caucuses.

What a disastrous knee cap the Dems have delivered to Biden. Mind boggling how they willingly rushed to throw him under the bus.

It cannot be an abuse of power if Hunter Biden was the pay-for-play access to the VP's office. Even if they decide not to call Biden, the tape of him bragging about his quid pro quo, fire Shokin or no billion dollars in loan guarantees, will be played on a virtual loop. Open the trial every morning by saying, "This is why we are here," then play the tape. (I'm indulging in hyperbole here, not suggesting they actually do that.)
Rockdoc
AG
titan said:

Rockdoc said:

Hope it is not too serious. McCain was a bad influence on him -- no telling what he might have gotten triangulated into.

Agree. But it's becoming painfully obvious politicians are learning how to pad their bank accounts and it needs to stop.
First Page Last Page
Page 159 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.