***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

896,266 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Pizza
who?mikejones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, im interested in how a guy like connor lamb will vote.

He ran on being a moderate Democrat in a moderate district. He was pushed as a candidate who would be an example of someone who could win trump districts- he is a vet, definitely not an aoc type and ran on a more center based platform.

That said, i will not vote for any Democrat because when push comes to shove, they fall in line (unlike Republicans who have trouble getting every member in line).

Will Lamb prove my point?
Joe Exotic
AG
Yep, democrats were trying to prove that a vote for these guys wasn't just another vote for Pelosi. And this impeachment gives the RNC to show that's exactly what it is with the "moderates".
who?mikejones
AG
On a separate note, where did all the liberal non ag tag posters go????
Cassius
Quote:

Under FISA, "verification" simply requires both the FBI and lawyers in the Department of Justice to verify that the facts as set forth in the affidavit are supported by evidence obtained as part of the investigation. That does not mean, however, that the FBI is required, for example, to travel to Russia to interview a sub-source to confirm that the sub-source actually did tell Steele what Steele reported to the FBI. That, of course, almost certainly would not be possible. It is therefore not surprising that McCarthy cites no authority for his assertion that such a step is required.

Goldman is a fcking idiot. He's basically saying that the FBI can get some unsubstantiated bullsht, and choose to believe it and use it as a pretext for a spy warrant.

In this case, the "verified" facts are that Steele talked to some Russian dudes and they told him some outlandish bullsht about Trump. The FBI was then off to the races.
Line Ate Member
AG
So can Nancy have her "battleground Democrats" vote not to impeach and still get to 218 votes needed to send it to the Senate?
Spotted Ag
AG
It's 3:54 PM on December 11, 2019 and Donald J. Trump is STILL your POTUS!
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
aggiehawg
AG
Line Ate Member said:

So can Nancy have her "battleground Democrats" vote not to impeach and still get to 218 votes needed to send it to the Senate?
Not all 31 of them.
Line Ate Member
AG
Ha so she gets to chose which ones "may" come back to the House next year. Awesome.

She put herself into a really tough position. If she doesn't get every Dem to vote with her, she looks like a weak-kneed Speaker and her impeachment looks totally partisan. If she does get every Dem to vote with her, she will lose the House and her impeachment will be partisan.

Couldn't happen to a better Skeletor!
aginlakeway
AG
Still no liberals on this thread?
who?mikejones
AG
They are all barnes socks
Gary Johnson
Short trial no witnesses. Exactly how John Gotti would have designed his own trial, had he been allowed.

It'll be hard for Trump to convict the Crowdstrike server and expose the deep state now.
houag80
AG
Go away *******.
Gary Johnson
Sorry I messed up your safe space. Cuddle up in a blanket and watch 8 hours of Hannity, skip the commercials. Call me in the morning if symptoms don't improve.
GCP12
AG
Gary Johnson, supporter of free trade and unwarranted spying on Americans
Gary Johnson
Link?

Wrong poster and wrong thread friendo.
1872walker
A trial with no facts or evidence doesn't necessitate witnesses.
GCP12
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Link?

Wrong poster and wrong thread friendo.
Unfortunately you're quite absent in the IG report threads or I would. Maybe you just missed that whole thing. I apologize. I'm sure you would voice your disgust with the fbi if you were aware of it.
MetoliusAg
who?mikejones said:

We're still here. Sometimes it's wiser for us to just sit back quietly while y'all explore rabbit holes for a few days.
Rockdoc
AG
Besides, short vacations are nice!
Rapier108
MetoliusAg said:

who?mikejones said:

We're still here. Sometimes it's wiser for us to just sit back quietly while y'all explore rabbit holes for a few days.
No, just like always, you and the rest of your liberal buddies disappear after your latest "we got him!" blows up in your face.

Same thing with Mueller and Kavanaugh. You disappeared for months until the Democrats created their latest farce.
aggiehawg
AG
MetoliusAg said:

who?mikejones said:

You wouldn't know a rabbit hole even if you were a rabbit.

Stick to pancakes.

MetoliusAg
Well, now. I wonder what this is.

Maroon Dawn
AG
Cool

Now do Hunter Biden getting millions for a do nothing job protected by Daddy's threats to withhold. aid that he bragged about on TV

[Metolius disappears again]
MetoliusAg
Donald Trump, aka by his supporters as "the crusader against corruption".

Maroon Dawn
AG
Cool

Now do the Ukraine giving millions of American tax dollars to the Clinton foundation

[Metty pretends not to see this and looks for more Share Blue to post]
Gary Johnson
Let. Donald. Testify!

houag80
AG
That is weak sauce from that turtle.
Gary Johnson
houag80 said:

He knows how bad it'll get if Mulvaney testifies against him and Trump tries to subpoena a fictional server.
houag80
AG
How does it feel being wrong in everything you post? Wrong about tariffs, wrong about Mueller, wrong about the IG, wrong about impeachment and wrong about me. What's it like to live in loser land beating your wrinkled **** to DU posts and CNN "breaking news "? You want to flag me loser?....IDGAS!
Rockdoc
AG
I was afraid these two guys were lost. Glad they're back for the comedy value!
Gary Johnson

Lol. Giuliani's fishing expedition and smear campaign was being financed by the Russian mob.

This is totally clean and above board right?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
You're relying on fake news to make your points?

hbtheduce
AG
Gary Johnson said:

houag80 said:

He knows how bad it'll get if Mulvaney testifies against him and Trump tries to subpoena a fictional server.

Liberal fan fiction at its finest.
hbtheduce
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Lol. Giuliani's fishing expedition and smear campaign was being financed by the Russian mob.

This is totally clean and above board right?

A fishing expedition and smear campaign was financed by the DNC.

Totally clean and above board right?

Charge him with a crime if he broke the law, idgaf. Libs got nothing to this date on Trump of Giuliani.
RyanAg08
AG
Gary, let's make a deal.

If Trump is convicted and removed from office, I will donate $500 to a charity of your choice. If he isnt, then you change your username to "skid mark". Deal?
First Page Last Page
Page 155 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.