***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

897,455 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Pizza
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
will25u
Still drawing huge crowds for rallies. Don't know if this impeachment SHAM is having much of an impact.

Also Rasmussen Presidential Poll has Trump over 50% for the last 4 days. Which is tied for the longest streak of 50% and above since shortly after he was elected.

FriscoKid
AG

Most serious charges ever brought against a president? There isn't even a crime.
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

From the article:

Quote:

Based on the testimony from Sondland and other witnesses, the final report from the House Intelligence Committee concluded last week that Sondland made this offer of a quid pro quo clear to Yermak that day in Warsaw. "Following this meeting, Ambassador Sondland pulled aside President Zelensky's advisor, Mr. Yermak, to explain that the hold on security assistance was conditioned on the public announcement of the Burisma/Biden and the 2016 election interference investigations," the report states.

Yermak disputes this. "Gordon and I were never alone together," he said when TIME asked about the Warsaw meeting. "We bumped into each other in the hallway next to the escalator, as I was walking out." He recalls that several members of the American and Ukrainian delegations were also nearby, as well as bodyguards and hotel staff, though he was not sure whether any of them heard his brief conversation with Sondland. "And I remember everything is fine with my memory we talked about how well the meeting went. That's all we talked about," Yermak says.
Get that man a Visa to testify, pronto!
Wildcat
AG
Did Sondland perjure himself to get Trump?
johnnyblaze36
AG
will25u said:

Still drawing huge crowds for rallies. Don't know if this impeachment SHAM is having much of an impact.

Also Rasmussen Presidential Poll has Trump over 50% for the last 4 days. Which is tied for the longest streak of 50% and above since shortly after he was elected.

This also out today. He's less underwater than everybody except Mayor Pete and Andrew Yang who don't stand a chance:

Rapier108
Wildcat said:

Wouldn't be a surprise if he did.
Jimmy Valentine
Rapier108 said:

Wildcat said:

If so, I bet he really really regrets that $1 million donation.
ProgN
titan
S

To answer Rep.Jordan's question -- because they think the MSM will help them put their false approach across as somehow legitimate. But they don't realize that its now likely less than half the national audience that gives the media credibility.
ProgN
yup
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

Pelosi have already given up the gavel. She's done.
titan
S
Rapier108 said:

Wildcat said:

Why would perjury be a threat to one serving the DNC-MSM cause? Does it ever really stick?
Jimmy Valentine
titan said:

Rapier108 said:

Wildcat said:

Why would perjury be a threat to one serving the DNC-MSM cause? Does it ever really stick?
Sondland was serving the DNC-MSM cause?
titan
S
Jimmy Valentine said:

titan said:

Rapier108 said:

Wildcat said:

If he perjured to advance the Schiff narrative, he is. The statement was proceeding from that assumption above in the same quote.
Jimmy Valentine
titan said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

titan said:

Rapier108 said:

Wildcat said:

If he perjured to advance the Schiff narrative, he is. The statement was proceeding from that assumption above in the same quote.
Sondland donated $1,000,000 to Trump's inauguration so that he could be the EU Ambassador. He did all of that just so he could advance Schiff's narrative?
titan
S
Jimmy Valentine said:

titan said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

titan said:

Rapier108 said:

Wildcat said:

Sondland donated $1,000,000 to Trump's inauguration so that he could be the EU Ambassador. He did all of that just so he could advance Schiff's narrative?
Your still not reading it. My reply was specific. To repeat, it was in response to these (you again quoted them yourself)

Quote:

Wildcat said:

Quote:

Rapier108 said:
What came before is irrelevant if those posts obtain.
dermdoc
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

titan said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

titan said:

Rapier108 said:

Wildcat said:

With all due respect, you are smart enough to know that if you can donate I mill to Trump you can donate two mill to a dem if that falls through. You are not very good at this. And I hope all that car racing stuff works out for you.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
policywonk98
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

titan said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

titan said:

Rapier108 said:

Wildcat said:

At this point do you really not know anything about Sondland background?
who?mikejones
AG
Schiff is dirty, a liar, and treasonous

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/10/ig-report-confirms-schiff-fisa-memo-media-praised-was-riddled-with-lies/
backintexas2013
AG
who?mikejones said:

Schiff is dirty, a liar, and treasonous

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/10/ig-report-confirms-schiff-fisa-memo-media-praised-was-riddled-with-lies/

It's a fantastic read.
vettmaster99
AG
Adam ****t and these Democrats are all low life scum.
RGLAG85
AG
txaggie_08 said:

RGLAG85 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Rapier108 said:

This isn't just weak sauce, this is weaker than distilled water.

Quote:

Democrats plan to announce two articles of impeachment abuse of power and obstruction of Congress against President Donald Trump on Tuesday, multiple sources told NBC News on Monday night.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/democrats-introduce-articles-impeachment-against-trump-tuesday-n1098781
The write-up is expected Wed or Thurs. The GOP needs to announce they will take up the hearings in the Senate, and provide the list of witnesses they will Subpoena.

Schiff
Schiff staff worker that helped WB
Berka
Whistle blower
6 people the WB relied on
All the same cast that Schiff put on
Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
John Kerry's step son
Goldman - He needs to testify on who gave up the phone numbers

Let the Dems know the Trial will go forward if Articles of Impeachment are delivered to them.

Unfortunately the Senate is just going to dismiss it on grounds of lack of evidence and not hold a trial. It's frustrating to think that they have no desire to shine a light on this sham. So many need to account for their, at best, misdeeds and at worst, their corruption and treasonous sedition. No one will be held accountable from the left and it will only embolden them to try again.

Tin foil hat here. I'm afraid a deal has already been struck here, the house will impeach to placate their base then the Senate will just dismiss thinking it will make their base happy with minimal damage. Then they'll all go have cocktails together.

The Senate needs to have a trial to refute all of this. If there is no trial, it's going to be a year's worth of the Democrats and the Press telling America that Trump is going to steal "another" election from outside interference. This is the Dems strategy to keep their narrative going that Trump is somehow an illegitimate President. The Senate needs to put an end to this through a trial, or you know what we will be hearing from Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and all other lunatic lefties for the next 11 months.
I'll take my beliefs, not worth very much, a little further. If the Senate Republicans, specifically Graham and McConnell, have a deal struck, and right now I think they do, it will only show that they still haven't learn you are dealing with snakes on the dems side. If the Senate simple dismisses the impeachment on grounds of "lack of evidence" or "unconstitutional charges", as Dershowitz claimed, the Democrats and the pravda media will immediately claim it was dismissed for partisan reasons. That will be their 2020 mantra. They will screech "we impeached this dirty president but the partisan Senate refused to do their constitutional duty"! They need to, at the very least, call Schiff and the seditious non-whistle blower, then dismiss. Expose the sham for what it is.

Listen to this closely Gary, Met and concerned moderates that believe this is an echo chamber. If Graham does what he is eluding to and simply dismisses, it will only prove he's afraid for himself, McCain and other swamp Republicans being shown up to their eyeballs in this corruption and maybe even complicity in the earlier attacks on then candidate Trump. I truly think they are afraid of the dirt. Now let's see you call out your leadership, I'll wait!

All Americans need to see this corruption in the light! They need to "gas" the snake pit and I'd be more than happy to throw the match!
Rockdoc
AG
Yep I'm afraid Graham and McConnell are gonna punt and the dems are gonna get away without even a hand slap. I want Schiff and his fellow snakes punished. Is everybody in DC corrupt?
gig em 02

How can anyone justify voting for a democrat?
Paradise Ag
AG
RGLAG85 said:

txaggie_08 said:

RGLAG85 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Rapier108 said:

This isn't just weak sauce, this is weaker than distilled water.

Quote:

Democrats plan to announce two articles of impeachment abuse of power and obstruction of Congress against President Donald Trump on Tuesday, multiple sources told NBC News on Monday night.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/democrats-introduce-articles-impeachment-against-trump-tuesday-n1098781
The write-up is expected Wed or Thurs. The GOP needs to announce they will take up the hearings in the Senate, and provide the list of witnesses they will Subpoena.

Schiff
Schiff staff worker that helped WB
Berka
Whistle blower
6 people the WB relied on
All the same cast that Schiff put on
Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
John Kerry's step son
Goldman - He needs to testify on who gave up the phone numbers

Let the Dems know the Trial will go forward if Articles of Impeachment are delivered to them.

Unfortunately the Senate is just going to dismiss it on grounds of lack of evidence and not hold a trial. It's frustrating to think that they have no desire to shine a light on this sham. So many need to account for their, at best, misdeeds and at worst, their corruption and treasonous sedition. No one will be held accountable from the left and it will only embolden them to try again.

Tin foil hat here. I'm afraid a deal has already been struck here, the house will impeach to placate their base then the Senate will just dismiss thinking it will make their base happy with minimal damage. Then they'll all go have cocktails together.

The Senate needs to have a trial to refute all of this. If there is no trial, it's going to be a year's worth of the Democrats and the Press telling America that Trump is going to steal "another" election from outside interference. This is the Dems strategy to keep their narrative going that Trump is somehow an illegitimate President. The Senate needs to put an end to this through a trial, or you know what we will be hearing from Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and all other lunatic lefties for the next 11 months.
I'll take my beliefs, not worth very much, a little further. If the Senate Republicans, specifically Graham and McConnell, have a deal struck, and right now I think they do, it will only show that they still haven't learn you are dealing with snakes on the dems side. If the Senate simple dismisses the impeachment on grounds of "lack of evidence" or "unconstitutional charges", as Dershowitz claimed, the Democrats and the pravda media will immediately claim it was dismissed for partisan reasons. That will be their 2020 mantra. They will screech "we impeached this dirty president but the partisan Senate refused to do their constitutional duty"! They need to, at the very least, call Schiff and the seditious non-whistle blower, then dismiss. Expose the sham for what it is.

Listen to this closely Gary, Met and concerned moderates that believe this is an echo chamber. If Graham does what he is eluding to and simply dismisses, it will only prove he's afraid for himself, McCain and other swamp Republicans being shown up to their eyeballs in this corruption and maybe even complicity in the earlier attacks on then candidate Trump. I truly think they are afraid of the dirt. Now let's see you call out your leadership, I'll wait!

All Americans need to see this corruption in the light! They need to "gas" the snake pit and I'd be more than happy to throw the match!

Agree with your take. Lindsay being way too passive, gotta wonder if he, McCain, and others didn't also have their hands in the Ukrainian till.

The Right is my team but I've got zero problem with anybody, regardless of affiliation, going down for nefarious acts. I realize as I post this that this is what separates and disadvantages me in my dealings with the immoral Left. So be it.
ProgN
SupaManu
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Some of you guys are living in a Fox news fantasy bubble. Trump is guilty as hell which is why he's blocking testimony and documents. If this was just a big misunderstanding they could have easily ended this all weeks ago and embarrassed the dems in the process.

Ag with kids
AG
Prognightmare said:

Are we sure that isn't James Earl Jones?
EKUAg
AG
Why do people confuse loose (not tight) with lose (didn't win)?
Joe Exotic
AG
EKUAg said:

Why do people confuse loose (not tight) with lose (didn't win)?

It's mostly in the way we read and construct words and meaning in our minds. Most people know the difference but it's usually subconscious when they do it.
The Collective
AG
gig em 02 said:

How can anyone justify voting for a democrat?

This is one of the most amazing video clips I've ever seen.
1872walker
So how puckered are Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi right now while watching Horowitz?
will25u
Hmm...

who?mikejones
AG
will25u said:

Hmm...

First Page Last Page
Page 154 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.