***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

897,504 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Pizza
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
houag80 said:

Funny isn't it?

And you're an ag with stats. Wow.
aginlakeway
AG
houag80
AG
Oh I am sure it was deserved..... I just don't GAS anymore.
SeMgCo87
AG
captkirk said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Oh wow this changes everything! You're right, it's over!
It is over....you just don't know it yet
My wife has a saying...

"It's alright already, we just need to catch up".
RGLAG85
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Deats said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

The House will impeach. Politically, they have to at this point.

In the Senate, I think it depends on if Trump is required to testify or not.

If he has to testify under oath, he will almost assuredly perjure himself. If he doesn't testify, he'll be acquitted, no doubt.

Why would he testify? Tell me legally what he would need to refute or what would compel him?
If I was his lawyer, I'd strongly advise against it, but if he does choose to for whatever reason, I don't think it would go well for him.

Republicans have complained that they have not heard any first person knowledge from any on this situation. I can't think of anyone else but Trump who has the most first hand knowledge of what occurred.
You make a compelling argument! I'm in, guilty until proven innocent. That's how it works isn't it? Kavanaugh anyone? I'm not sure what amuses me more, your illogical deductions or the fact that you think you are so much more intelligent than the rest of this board? Circular arguing, I love it.
aggieforester05
AG
Quote:

In Bob Woodward's book, Woodward describes how John Dowd made Trump sit for a mock interview to try to prove to the President that testifying for Mueller would be a terrible idea. Trump failed the test miserably, Woodward writes, and Dowd left convinced that the President could not survive Mueller's questioning without committing perjury. Dowd believed Trump was incapable of telling the truth.

In a shocking twist, Trump's lawyers later took a dramatic step and re-enacted the scene in front of Mueller. Dowd played the role of special counsel and posed questions to Jay Sekulow, who impersonated a combative Trump. Sekulow is still one of Trump's personal lawyers.

Dowd eventually advised Trump, "Don't testify. It's either that or an orange jump suit." Woodward reports that Dowd couldn't bring himself to tell Trump directly what he believed was true: "You're a ****ing liar."

A lying Trump is still a 100x better than any POS liberal.
TripleSec
AG
aggieforester05 said:

Quote:

In Bob Woodward's book, Woodward describes how John Dowd made Trump sit for a mock interview to try to prove to the President that testifying for Mueller would be a terrible idea. Trump failed the test miserably, Woodward writes, and Dowd left convinced that the President could not survive Mueller's questioning without committing perjury. Dowd believed Trump was incapable of telling the truth.

In a shocking twist, Trump's lawyers later took a dramatic step and re-enacted the scene in front of Mueller. Dowd played the role of special counsel and posed questions to Jay Sekulow, who impersonated a combative Trump. Sekulow is still one of Trump's personal lawyers.

Dowd eventually advised Trump, "Don't testify. It's either that or an orange jump suit." Woodward reports that Dowd couldn't bring himself to tell Trump directly what he believed was true: "You're a ****ing liar."

A lying Trump is still a 100x better than any POS liberal.

Lying is a requirement to be a liberal. No self awareness. 0 integrity.

Then they have outage at mere perception of lying by someone else.
zephyr88
AG
what a fkn sh^t show...
Spotted Ag
AG
It's 9:18 AM on December 9, 2019 and Donald J. Trump is STILL your POTUS!
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
BanderaAg956
If GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT is the new rule. Then let's lock up Obama, Hillary, and the entire Obama Team and let them prove they are innocent!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
So is Darnell Tormp in jail yet? Has Hillary been inaugurated?
aggiehawg
AG

will25u
Where are our resident liberals? I haven't heard nary a peep today?
Rockdoc
AG
will25u said:

Where are our resident liberals? I haven't heard nary a peep today?

Chimmy is the only liberal I've seen posting today.
BluHorseShu
AG
Agvet12 said:

Just checking in have they got him yet? Lol
"have they got him"? That is classic....Yes, most definitely L-O-L.

Just when I thought phrases like "got 'em" and "sorry your girl lost" were becoming sad and tiresome....they are once again posted, this time with such poignancy and effort behind them.

Go ahead....assume my politics.....but really, TexAgs should add a feature where certain phrases, from either side, are deleted once they've been used ad nauseam.

Otherwise the forum runs the risk of being perceived as just a low brow orb tug.

aggieforester05
AG
You can't have a little fun mocking the impressive idiocy and lack of self awareness of liberals?
backintexas2013
AG
Get a dog.
BluHorseShu
AG
aggieforester05 said:

You can't have a little fun mocking the impressive idiocy and lack of self awareness of liberals?
Sure I can...but let's come up with some new material.
Jimmy Valentine
Quote:

Otherwise the forum runs the risk of being perceived as just a low brow orb tug.
This ship has sailed.
Zemira
AG
BluHorseShu said:

You must be in some alternate universe where the rest of Texags doesn't despise forum 16. There is at least a thread a month on the other forums complaining about the politics board.

Keep thinking like that and you get the typical Republican mindset. That's why the GOP gets walked all over by the Dems, because they are supposed to hold themselves to a higher standard. What a load of horse*****

They can kiss my ass if they don't like the politics board. Yes I post on other boards, but I find this one the most fun and would miss it the most if I didn't visit Texags.
Rapier108
This isn't just weak sauce, this is weaker than distilled water.

Quote:

Democrats plan to announce two articles of impeachment abuse of power and obstruction of Congress against President Donald Trump on Tuesday, multiple sources told NBC News on Monday night.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/democrats-introduce-articles-impeachment-against-trump-tuesday-n1098781
policywonk98
AG
aggiehawg said:

Really is pretty amazing where his numbers are given the sheer amount of money used nonstop since the general election and the 3 years since in order to prevent and then undue the result.

When you count the hillary campaign, media airtime, pages, books, protests, counter-Intel activity, Mueller investigations, House investigations and hearings, activist groups, social media companies, ad buys from people like Steyer, and on and on. The financial and human resource equivalents have to be somewhere near a billion or over since July 2016.
DallasAg 94
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Democrats plan to announce two articles of impeachment abuse of power and obstruction of Congress against President Donald Trump on Tuesday, multiple sources told NBC News on Monday night.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/democrats-introduce-articles-impeachment-against-trump-tuesday-n1098781
The write-up is expected Wed or Thurs. The GOP needs to announce they will take up the hearings in the Senate, and provide the list of witnesses they will Subpoena.

Schiff
Schiff staff worker that helped WB
Berka
Whistle blower
6 people the WB relied on
All the same cast that Schiff put on
Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
John Kerry's step son
Goldman - He needs to testify on who gave up the phone numbers

Let the Dems know the Trial will go forward if Articles of Impeachment are delivered to them.

txagbear
aggiehawg said:

the Republican firm Firehouse Strategies
Rockdoc
AG
Nothing to worry about then. Right?
aginlakeway
AG
txagbear said:

aggiehawg said:

the Republican firm Firehouse Strategies

So Trump will for sure lose then?
RGLAG85
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Rapier108 said:

Quote:

The write-up is expected Wed or Thurs. The GOP needs to announce they will take up the hearings in the Senate, and provide the list of witnesses they will Subpoena.

Schiff
Berka
Whistle blower
Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
John Kerry's step son

Let the Dems know the Trial will go forward if Articles of Impeachment are delivered to them.

Unfortunately the Senate is just going to dismiss it on grounds of lack of evidence and not hold a trial. It's frustrating to think that they have no desire to shine a light on this sham. So many need to account for their, at best, misdeeds and at worst, their corruption and treasonous sedition. No one will be held accountable from the left and it will only embolden them to try again.

Tin foil hat here. I'm afraid a deal has already been struck here, the house will impeach to placate their base then the Senate will just dismiss thinking it will make their base happy with minimal damage. Then they'll all go have cocktails together.
GCP12
AG
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

I was promised bribery!
GCP12
AG
Obstruction is the new go to, apparently

Step 1: open investigation into Trump over BS
Step 2: Trump fights back against BS investigation
Step 3: "OBSTRUCTION!"
FriscoKid
AG
Abuse of power?

They've thought he shouldn't be president since election night 2016. That's literally putting their temper tantrum on paper.
e=mc2
AG
policywonk98 said:

aggiehawg said:

Really is pretty amazing where his numbers are given the sheer amount of money used nonstop since the general election and the 3 years since in order to prevent and then undue the result.

When you count the hillary campaign, media airtime, pages, books, protests, counter-Intel activity, Mueller investigations, House investigations and hearings, activist groups, social media companies, ad buys from people like Steyer, and on and on. The financial and human resource equivalents have to be somewhere near a billion or over since July 2016.
It's truly crazy to think anyone could survive this. It's the biggest hit job in world history and the dude is as popular as ever. Teflon Don was used for another New Yorker a long time ago, but trump is the real Teflon Don. In a year, he'll be coming off a landslide victory and getting ready for a second term of productivity and judicial appointments. If you would have told me this would be the case in October of 2016 or any date prior I would have told you to seek major drug abuse counseling. But here we are.
YNWA_AG
AG
Probably not the best nickname with the new movie dark waters out.. Don't give mark ruffalo any ideas
Zemira
AG
aggiehawg said:

We all know how unreliable polls are and how left-leaning their bias tends to be from just looking at the 2016 election. If he has 4 to 5% on any of the Democrats running to me that means it is really like 7 to 8%.

Or who knows maybe the evil Republicans have infested all the polling companies? Maybe they are rigging the polling questions for conservatives and over sampling Republicans in their polling. Oops or maybe my first conclusion was right, especially with the MSM and everyone else being complicit with everything the democrats do these days.
ProgN
RGLAG85 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Schiff
Berka
Whistle blower
Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
John Kerry's step son

Unfortunately the Senate is just going to dismiss it on grounds of lack of evidence and not hold a trial. It's frustrating to think that they have no desire to shine a light on this sham. So many need to account for their, at best, misdeeds and at worst, their corruption and treasonous sedition. No one will be held accountable from the left and it will only embolden them to try again.

Tin foil hat here. I'm afraid a deal has already been struck here, the house will impeach to placate their base then the Senate will just dismiss thinking it will make their base happy with minimal damage. Then they'll all go have cocktails together.

I've been relatively quiet recently on F16 for personal reasons but I had to highlight this. Based on Lindsey's reluctance to call witnesses and his lack of hearings on democrat malfeasance, ie Kavanaugh accusers, FISA abuse and Ukraine, I believe your conclusion is exactly what has been decided, both sides get a minor perceived victory while we all get mushroomed.

Good post
CrottyKid
AG
The democrats engage in abuse of power and obstruction of congress in order to issue articles of impeachment for abuse of power and obstruction of congress. Brilliant!
First Page Last Page
Page 152 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.