***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

966,388 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

I can see how there's enough muddy water here that anyone can justify any belief about what went on. But if you step back and look big picture It's implausible all of Europe got united behind Hunter Biden's little scam and wanted to protect his 5 figure/mo salary, groundswell UKR public opinion, withheld billions, and reverse course to encourage, not stop corporation. Inconceivable.
Hunter Biden is one issue. No, the Atlantic Council, IMF and other globalist agencies wouldn't be behind this just because Biden wanted to protect his son. But they all recognized that the US had the most leverage since none in the EU wanted to give a dime to help the corrupt Ukrainian regimes, plural. US takes the lead position there.

The man behind the curtain is everybody's Wizard of Oz for the globalists---George Soros.

When Hungary (much like Shokin) tried to limit Soros' influence in their government, the EU came after the Hungarian government hard.

Follow the money and then look at who ultimately is being protected.
backintexas2013
AG
He didn't recall. That means you have to prove he was lying and also intent. Thank god Comey laid the groundwork for intent
OkinTexas
I'm going to print out a bunch of Rocky the Dog memes and take them to my families Thanksgiving Dinner. That will set off a conversation.
titan
S

Here's something to bear in mind. Tomorrow you will see proceedings where the vast majority of those involved will not have America's interests in mind.

On a more pedestrian domestic point, since this is a 79 page thread it might be a good idea that it start fresh when there actually is session in progress.

Not to be mistaken for really caring.
backintexas2013
AG
He does it to push your buttons but will then flag anyone he thinks offends him. I liked etc. we had some good laughs about getting banned but he has gone off the deep end. It's sad.
txagbear
Trump lies and Trumpsters don't care. What's new?
aggiehawg
AG
titan said:

Here's something to bear in mind. Tomorrow you will see proceedings where the vast majority of those involved will not have America's interests in mind.

On a more pedestrian domestic point, since this is a 79 page thread it might be a good idea that it start fresh when there actually is session in progress.

Not to be mistaken for really caring.
What is happening tomorrow isn't a real impeachment proceeding either. Understand your point, though. Maybe a thread title "Unofficial Impeachment Public Hearings"????
MetoliusAg
The biggest disservice to the US and the future of our country that was done by McGahn, Priebus, Dodd, Kelly, McMasters, Jeff Sessions, and other Cabinet-level and WH counsel attnys has been: preventing or talking Trump out of committing 90% of the impeachable acts Trump was intent on committing.

Here's another impeachable act Trump wants to commit, but his subordinates are ignoring his wishes:

BuddysBud
AG
MetoliusAg said:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"
"It depends upon what your definition of 'is' is"

Assuming your allegation is correct,
precedent is that lying under oath is not a high crime or misdemeanor.

titan
S
txagbear said:

The basic dilemma is still not being grasped.

It has two main parts:

When habitual and institutional liars -- almost 97% Liars on average - say someone is lying -- well, it kind of falls flat.

Second, no answer to this:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3062870/replies/55374247

Quote:

More to the point, still not seeing anything that compares to what the Democrats want to do to the country
aginlakeway
AG
txagbear said:

What is a Trumpster?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
BuddysBud
AG
MetoliusAg said:

The biggest disservice to the US and the future of our country that was done by McGahn, Priebus, Dodd, Kelly, McMasters, Jeff Sessions, and other Cabinet-level and WH counsel attnys has been: preventing or talking Trump out of committing 90% of the impeachable acts Trump was intent on committing.

Here's another impeachable act Trump wants to commit, but his subordinates are ignoring his wishes:

You have to do better than the NYT to have any credibility.
aggiehawg
AG
MetoliusAg said:

How much money did Gates confess to embezzling again? Few hundred thou?
hbtheduce
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Seeing how their interpretation of the "whistleblower" report was complete bull***** I understand the presidents desire to ****can the intellectual lightweight.

And firing him might be impeachable, but not a crime. Like all the non-crimes dems are so butthurt over.
OkinTexas
Txagbear, are you intellectually honest with yourself? I think not. That's how you are able to ignore the screaming lies (with proof) of the Democrat party each and every single day and their cabal with the US media. I feel bad for you, i really do. Because the proof is hitting you square in the face every single day but you choose to ignore it, and at your own peril.

God Bless your kids if you have any. They deserve to know the truth but they won't get it from you.
backintexas2013
AG
OkinTexas
WHEN IS JUSTICE GOING TO BE CARRIED OUT IN THIS COUNTRY?

WHEN?

Month after month, year after year, this IG report keeps promising to expose the truth. But it just keeps going on and on and on.

I think we are being PLAYED, plain and simple.
backintexas2013
AG
I am not going to read any tweet I post I am just going to go out and find random people's tweets.
titan
S

Who cares about "hearing from the Ethics Committee" ?? The Republicans in question *should talk about it* and should treat that Ethics with the concern a Democrat would. All know how that would go.
aggiehawg
AG
titan said:

Who cares about "hearing from the Ethics Committee" ?? The Republicans in question *should talk about it* and should treat that Ethics with the concern a Democrat would. All know how that would go.
Well, they successfully sidelined Nunes for awhile.
titan
S
aggiehawg said:

titan said:

Well, they successfully sidelined Nunes for awhile.
And those defending this farce wonder why so dismissive of even the possibility something wrong was done.
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Damn this raises Trumps chances of senate removal to 0.0% up from 0.0%.
Joe Exotic
AG
txagbear said:

Trumps lies are better for America than honest liberalism.
titan
S
Bo Darville said:

txagbear said:

End.Of.Thread.

Said all of what is the bottom line point.
PA24
AG
someone explain to me why after the end of the Russia investigation Trump put himself in this mess?

If he wanted to bring Joe and Hunter into the limelight, he damn sure screwed it up and will eventually become the 4th president to be impeached.

I like a lot of his policies but he walked right into this with his arrogant mouth and is losing my support.
titan
S
Ubitag said:

someone explain to me why after the end of the Russia investigation Trump put himself in this mess?

If he wanted to bring Joe and Hunter into the limelight, he damn sure screwed it up and will eventually become the 4th president to be impeached.

I like a lot of his policies but he walked right into this with his arrogant mouth and is losing my support.
The bold was certain from mid-November 2018. None of this has legitimate character no matter what is being fussed about.

As for your last line, nothing has changed or improved about what the other side is and offers.

That said, your question is a good one --- if it happened anything like detractors say, its kind of foolhardy. But few involved in this are loyal to the national interest.
aginlakeway
AG
Ubitag said:

Why is he losing your support?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Rapier108
aginlakeway said:

Ubitag said:

Why is he losing your support?
Anytime someone says that, you know they never supported Trump to begin with.
PA24
AG
aginlakeway said:

Ubitag said:

Why is he losing your
He has been in DC long enough and knows how the game is played. He was in complete control after the Mueller Fiasco and instead of stomping their heads and taking control, he walks into this messy situation. Not only taking his foot of Adam's throat, he hands him a loaded gun.

I don't see how he wins in this, he overplayed his cards against a house commitment chair that makes the rules of engagement.
I don't see 4 dimensional chess being played by Trump.

fasthorse05
Bo Darville said:

txagbear said:

Hey Bo, have any of Trump's lies helped legislate the government take over of 20% of the US government? Just asking, because in a $21 tirllion economy, that's about $3 to $4 trillion in healthcare that the government has taken over.

Let's see,, few got to keep their doctor, few got to keep their plan, and instead of saving $2,500/year, fees have gone up 174%. I guess ya gotta tell the right kind of lies, ya know.
Joe Exotic
AG
Ubitag said:

aginlakeway said:

Ubitag said:

Why is he losing your
He has been in DC long enough and knows how the game is played. He was in complete control after the Mueller Fiasco and instead of stomping their heads and taking control, he walks into this messy situation. Not only taking his foot of Adam's throat, he hands him a loaded gun.

I don't see how he wins in this, he overplayed his cards against a house commitment chair that makes the rules of engagement.

what does it matter if he gets impeached? Big deal.
titan
S
Bo Darville said:

Ubitag said:

aginlakeway said:

Ubitag said:

Why is he losing your

what does it matter if he gets impeached? Big deal.
Correct. Its purely partisan (and that includes rich RINOs that don't have to worry about the streets)

And when said this:

Quote:

The bold was certain from mid-November 2018. None of this has legitimate character no matter what is being fussed about.

Meant indeed impeached was certain; but like the prior case last, impeached does not = convicted.
BuddysBud
AG
Ubitag said:

He walked into this by Mueller not finding anything. The Democrats have said from the day of the election that they would impeach Trump. Green even let it slip that Trump must be impeached because the Democrats cannot won next year otherwise. They tried to dig up dirt and couldn't find anything. Now they are just making things up out of nothing. Just by looking at the unfiltered facts, it is painfully obvious. If you a seriously are losing your support of Trump based on this sham, you either get all of your news from CNN or you never actually supported Trump.
backintexas2013
AG
Well look who represented your new big hero

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1073707989352284160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1194396949195165696&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums%2F16%2Ftopics%2F2912732%2F965

Michael Avenatti
@MichaelAvenatti
I am now representing Alexandra Chalupa in connection with investigating and pursuing possible legal claims against Manafort, Trump and other affiliated individuals. She was targeted with baseless, bogus allegations, all designed to distract away from Trump's Russian collusion.
MetoliusAg
txagbear said:

Trump lies and Trumpsters don't care.
I wish that was the furthest extent of it, but for many of his supporters, their support of Trump goes considerably beyond "not caring" about his lies.
First Page Last Page
Page 79 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.