***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

964,475 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Spotted Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

What an unfortunate tweet from Ciaramella's lawyer. Sounds like he's more than willing to be part of a conspiracy, should the opportunity present itself.
A tweet from 2017 means Zaid is part of a conspiracy? The thread you want is here: link
With respect...Are you actually, in real life, this blatantly dense? C'mon man. It establishes a basis for motive and it shows that he is a democratic activist much the same as Peter, Lisa, Clapper, Brennen, Vindman, Acosta, Comey, etc
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Silent For Too Long
MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

What an unfortunate tweet from Ciaramella's lawyer. Sounds like he's more than willing to be part of a conspiracy, should the opportunity present itself.
A tweet from 2017 means Zaid is part of a conspiracy? The thread you want is here: link
Now your just being unbelievably dense.
Spotted Ag
AG
MetoliusAg said:

So now Lindsey Graham is going with the "Trump is too go**amn incompetent to pull off a bribery/extortion scheme with Zelensky" narrative. I like it.

-- It's factually accurate.

-- The spectacle of R's claiming that "attempted extortion / bribery doesn't meet the Constitutional standard for removal from office" is pure gold.
So, you believe that the President of Ukraine is lying?
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
JB!98
AG
MetoliusAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Oh you are going to see the American people flip all right. Flip the hell out if Schiff tries to muzzle the minority from cross examination on national TV.
Saving this one, too.
Staff ban this troll again! You can see where this is headed. It's like letting Barnes post his pictures of Alamo dioramas and his reloading shop over and over again under different names.

Have something other than your opinion to spin on there pal.
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

So now Lindsey Graham is going with the "Trump is too go**amn incompetent to pull off a bribery/extortion scheme with Zelensky" narrative. I like it.

-- The spectacle of R's claiming that "attempted extortion / bribery doesn't meet the Constitutional standard for removal from office" is pure gold.

Good post. This new information increases senate removal chances to 0.0% from 0.0%.
aggiehawg
AG
Here is the damning testimony from Taylor:

Quote:

"[Y]ou've never spoken to Mr. [Rudy] Giuliani?" Taylor was asked.
"No, no," he replied.
"Has anyone ever asked you to speak to Mr. Giuliani?"
"No," Taylor said.
"And if I may, have you spoken to the president of the United States?" Taylor was asked.
"I have not," he said.
"You had no communications with the president of the United States?"
"Correct," Taylor said.
He also admitted he had never spoken to Mick Mulvaney, Trump's chief of staff.

When asked who exactly he had spoken to about the brouhaha, Taylor confirmed that his only contacts about the matter were with John Bolton, the former national security adviser who was fired by Trump, Fiona Hill, Alexander Vindman, and Tim Morrison. Both Hill and Vindman are rumored to have been sources for the so-called whistleblower who filed a complaint against Trump in August.
Taylor also testified that his knowledge of the phone call between Trump and Ukrainian president Volodymr Zelensky wasn't first-hand knowledge.

"And this isn't firsthand. It's not secondhand. It's not thirdhand," Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., said to Taylor. "But if I understand this correctly, you're telling us that Tim Morrison told you that Ambassador Sondland told him that the president told Ambassador Sondland that Zelensky would have to open an investigation into Biden?"
"That's correct," Taylor admitted.

Zeldin noted that the only reference to Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden in Taylor's opening statement stemmed from that convoluted game of telephone. The New York lawmaker hammered Taylor for relying on third-hand information about the state of mind of an elected official to whom he had never spoken.

"So do you have any other source that the president's goal in making this request was anything other than The New York Times?" Zeldin asked.
"I have not talked to the president," Taylor said. "I have no other information from what the president was thinking."

Under questioning from Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, Taylor also testified that the Ukrainian government wasn't aware U.S. military funding had been temporarily suspended until late August, and then only after the information was leaked to the news media, meaning an alleged quid pro quo would have been impossible.

"So, if nobody in the Ukrainian government is aware of a military hold at the time of the Trump-Zelensky call, then, as a matter of law and as a matter of fact, there can be no quid pro quo, based on military aid,"

Ratcliffe, a former federal prosecutor, said. "I just want to be real clear that, again, as of July 25th, you have no knowledge of a quid pro quo involving military aid."

"July 25th is a week after the hold was put on the security assistance," Taylor testified. "And July 25th, they had a conversation between the two presidents, where it was not discussed."

"And to your knowledge, nobody in the Ukrainian government was aware of the hold?" Ratcliffe asked.
"That is correct," Taylor responded.

Taylor also testified that he didn't see any official readout of the July 25 phone call until it was declassified and released by Trump in late September.

"I did not see any official readout of the call until it was publicly released on September 25th," he said.
LINK

What a crock!
BQ78
AG
Quote:

If you could suspend, so we can get to the matter at hand.
If only Schiff would heed his own words suspend and start legislating instead of witch hunting.
hbtheduce
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Its not extortion or bribery because Trump would not receive a "thing of value" in return.

You also misquoted Graham. He never mentioned Extortion or Bribery, he mention a "quid pro quo".

Its impressive to see a poster so consistent in getting 99% wrong in every single post he makes. Any other poster would accidentally get more right if they tried.
mrad85
AG
This entire thread has turned into one big circle jerk, and now we know who the pivot man will be!
Ervin Burrell
AG
So do we hate Lindsey for calling the Trump admin too incompetent to commit a crime or love him for saying there was no QPQ?
FireAg
AG
Wait, so Taylor has no communication with Trump or Rudy, no direct knowledge of a possible QPQ, and yet we had Schiff parade around about this testimony as if it was the linchpin?!?

WTAF?!?
hbtheduce
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

So do we hate Lindsey for calling the Trump admin too incompetent to commit a crime or love him for saying there was no QPQ?

Neither, because QPQ isn't a crime. Just like "collusion" isn't a crime.
Joe Exotic
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

We love him for not being a scumbag liberal and finally trashing them for what they are.
aggiehawg
AG
FireAg said:

Wait, so Taylor has no communication with Trump or Rudy, no direct knowledge of a possible QPQ, and yet we had Schiff parade around about this testimony as if it was the linchpin?!?

WTAF?!?
Yeah. Also Taylor met with Schiff staffer immediately before he sent the quid pro quo text to Sondland.

Nothing to see here, nothing at all, nosirree!
FireAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

FireAg said:

WTAF?!?
Yeah. Also Taylor met with Schiff staffer immediately before he sent the quid pro quo text to Sondland.

Nothing to see here, nothing at all, nosirree!

Is DJT so bad for the establishment that they will basically make up lies and blatantly try to frame an innocent and decent man??? Is this the country we live in???

Oh wait...duh...General Flynn says hi...

The left is corrupt and an enemy of the state...period...

Treason should be dealt with at the gallows...
4stringAg
AG
Limbaugh played a montage of media talking heads in the last day pivoting from "quid pro quo" to "extortion/bribery" which are terms I've noticed our resident anti Trumpers on this thread using as well.

Makes me think the Dems and media thought "quid pro quo" wasn't polling so well as an impeachable offense so they've ratcheted up the narrative to make it seem like high crimes and misdemeanors were committed.

Rapier108
4stringAg said:

Limbaugh played a montage of media talking heads in the last day pivoting from "quid pro quo" to "extortion/bribery" which are terms I've noticed our resident anti Trumpers on this thread using as well.

Makes me think the Dems and media thought "quid pro quo" wasn't polling so well as an impeachable offense so they've ratcheted up the narrative to make it seem like high crimes and misdemeanors were committed.
Just proves that the media gets their talking points from Media Matters, Share Blue, and other such groups. Just like etc. does.
chimmy
Dems keep throwing out those congressional laws as if they hold more power over president than the constitution. Silly.
FireAg
AG
4stringAg said:

Cool! But to have direct knowledge of extortion or bribery wouldn't it make sense to have the accuser actually have talked to the person he/she is accusing so they had direct knowledge of the extortion and bribery?!?

Taylor has never talked to Trump or Rudy!!!

This whole thing continues to be exposed as a total farce and a poorly conceived kangaroo court...
chimmy
Lindsey has the best response to this witch hunt.

Silent For Too Long
It's especially damning that Ukraine had no idea they were being extorted or bribed.

Worst extortion/bribery in history.
MetoliusAg
Spotted Ag said:

MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

With respect...Are you actually, in real life, this blatantly dense? C'mon man. It establishes a basis for motive and it shows that he is a democratic activist much the same as Peter, Lisa, Clapper, Brennen, Vindman, Acosta, Comey, etc
The majority of Americans don't believe the Deep State Coup conspiracy theory because there's been so little evidence supporting it. If your side ever offers proof, then we'll reexamine it.

The majority of Americans also didn't fall for the Qanon conspiracy theories, the Seth Rich one, the HRC / pizza restaurant / pedo ring conspiracy theory, the Clinton / uranium one, the Jade Helm one, the Sandy Hook / paid child actors conspiracy theory, the 'Obama was born in Kenya' one, and the Vince Foster one. For some strange reason, the majority of folks who did fall for those seem to mostly be rightwingers. RWM and GIGO Principle are probably why.
Silent For Too Long
Holy ***** I think you just moved the goal posts so far we are playing a different sport.
backintexas2013
AG
So was the 302 issue just an honest mistake?
aggiehawg
AG
4stringAg said:

Most of foreign policy involves some type of negotiation and preconditions for foreign aid. It is just that US has been lousy at actually getting the "quos" while giving out the "quids" like Halloween candy.

And the juxtaposition between what Biden has confessed to doing and what Trump is accused of doing isn't cutting it, now that the TelCon was released.

Other than Sondland's somewhat baffling "revision" to his testimony yesterday, the release of these depositions isn't doing that much to move the needle as there really isn't much there.

Trump is Trump and operates in a different way than politicians do. The American people have largely adjusted to his way of doing things while the REEEE and Swampers haven't.
FireAg
AG
You're probably the LAST person who should be questioning people believing crazy conspiracy theories now that the Taylor transcript is out and it is yet another nothing burger...
Silent For Too Long
Just so I can make this clear, are you saying one has to believe in deep state conspiracies to suggest that an individual who has made it perfectly clear his number one goal in life is to get rid of Trump might, just maybe, have an agenda?

Is that what you are going with now?

Cause that's awesome.
Spotted Ag
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Spotted Ag said:

MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

The majority of Americans don't believe the Deep State Coup conspiracy theory because there's been so little evidence supporting it. If your side ever offers proof, then we'll reexamine it.

The majority of Americans also didn't fall for the Qanon conspiracy theories, the Seth Rich one, the HRC / pizza restaurant / pedo ring conspiracy theory, the Clinton / uranium one, the Jade Helm one, the Sandy Hook / paid child actors conspiracy theory, the 'Obama was born in Kenya' one, and the Vince Foster one. For some strange reason, the majority of folks who did fall for those seem to mostly be rightwingers. RWM and GIGO Principle are probably why.
You honestly believe that ALL those people are completely innocent and had no ill will whatsoever toward Trump and had no intention of trying to sabotage his administration?

Not sure about you but it's hard to argue with the written words of Peter and Lisa. This Ciarmella guy worked directly for Brennen. Vindman is on record as making anti-american and leftists comments confirmed by his military superiors. Comey is probably the least culpable of all of them but he still has an agenda. C'mon man. The so called witnesses are testifying about things they "THOUGHT" were happening, not things they "KNEW" were happening. Gracious man/woman/zhe, it seems that CNN could feed you a **** sandwich and tell you it's ribeye and you'd believe them.
aggielostinETX
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

will25u said:

So he's bringing back the same people again, will block any Republican questions that disrupt his narrative, and will then claim they have all the "proof" they need because of the "witnesses'" opinions.
These will be open hearings so Republicans get equal time. Taylor will likely implicate Schiff and his staffer, Eager, under cross.
Sounds like a poisonous tree argument to me...
GCP12
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

"No, no," he replied.
"No," Taylor said.
"And if I may, have you spoken to the president of the United States?" Taylor was asked.
"I have not," he said.
"Correct," Taylor said.

When asked who exactly he had spoken to about the brouhaha, Taylor confirmed that his only contacts about the matter were with John Bolton, the former national security adviser who was fired by Trump, Fiona Hill, Alexander Vindman, and Tim Morrison. Both Hill and Vindman are rumored to have been sources for the so-called whistleblower who filed a complaint against Trump in August.
Taylor also testified that his knowledge of the phone call between Trump and Ukrainian president Volodymr Zelensky wasn't first-hand knowledge.

"And this isn't firsthand. It's not secondhand. It's not thirdhand," Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., said to Taylor. "But if I understand this correctly, you're telling us that Tim Morrison told you that Ambassador Sondland told him that the president told Ambassador Sondland that Zelensky would have to open an investigation into Biden?"

Zeldin noted that the only reference to Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden in Taylor's opening statement stemmed from that convoluted game of telephone. The New York lawmaker hammered Taylor for relying on third-hand information about the state of mind of an elected official to whom he had never spoken.

"So do you have any other source that the president's goal in making this request was anything other than The New York Times?" Zeldin asked.
"I have not talked to the president," Taylor said. "I have no other information from what the president was thinking."

Under questioning from Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, Taylor also testified that the Ukrainian government wasn't aware U.S. military funding had been temporarily suspended until late August, and then only after the information was leaked to the news media, meaning an alleged quid pro quo would have been impossible.

"So, if nobody in the Ukrainian government is aware of a military hold at the time of the Trump-Zelensky call, then, as a matter of law and as a matter of fact, there can be no quid pro quo, based on military aid,"

Ratcliffe, a former federal prosecutor, said. "I just want to be real clear that, again, as of July 25th, you have no knowledge of a quid pro quo involving military aid."

"July 25th is a week after the hold was put on the security assistance," Taylor testified. "And July 25th, they had a conversation between the two presidents, where it was not discussed."

"And to your knowledge, nobody in the Ukrainian government was aware of the hold?" Ratcliffe asked.

Taylor also testified that he didn't see any official readout of the July 25 phone call until it was declassified and released by Trump in late September.

"I did not see any official readout of the call until it was publicly released on September 25th," he said.
LINK

What a crock!
Impeachment by game of telephone
will25u
chimmy
GCP12 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

"No, no," he replied.
"No," Taylor said.
"I have not," he said.
"Correct," Taylor said.

LINK

What a crock!
Impeachment by game of telephone
Gordon Sondland and Rudy Giuliani have always been the main guys talking to Trump and making things happen. Sondland may have turned, but it matters not. Quid pro quo isn't a crime.
FireAg
AG
will25u said:

Ho-LEE *****!!
hbtheduce
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Spotted Ag said:

MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

Trump-Russia Collusion Conspiracy
Epstein Committed Suicide Conspiracy
Obstruction Conspiracy
Trump is a Neo-Nazi Conspiracy

and now libs are into the Trump Ukraine Extortion Conspiracy Theory.

Some of those were definitely bogus but a couple are so obviously true:

Deep State:

Strozk was found to have acted with bias in his handling of the HRC email investigation and Russia investigation
McCabe & Rod Rosenstein discussed using the 25th amendment and entrapping President Trump
James Comey lied to Trump, claiming he was ~not~ under investigation as he ran out to his car to type up his "notes" (aka investigating him)
Comey illegally leaked his notes to get Mueller Appointed
Special Counsel office has now bungled their 302 hand written notes in the Flynn case, effectively lying to the defense on which agent said what
CIA agent "whistleblows" with second hand information with the help of Adam Schiff

Pedo Ring Conspiracy -

Epstein was just murdered in high security prison to prevent unwinding his ring. If you don't believe there are high level pedo rings all over the world, you are the conspiracy theorist.

Clinton/Uranium One - You have the stones to bring this up in a thread where you will accuse Trump of bribery. HILLARY CLINTON RECEIVED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM RUSSIA AND UKRAINE. Do you even know the definition of bribery/extortion?

MetoliusAg
Smart move.

First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.