Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,078,047 Views | 49167 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by aggiehawg
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But the libs told us this was a completely clean and non partisan "investigation"?

Quote:

Robert Mueller, the special counsel leading the Justice Department's Russia collusion investigation, removed an FBI agent from the case over possible anti-Trump text messages, Fox News confirmed Saturday.

The agent has been identified as Peter Strzok, one of the agency's most experienced and trusted counterintelligence investigators, said the New York Times, which first reported the dismissal.
The allegations came to light after the Justice Department's inspector general started examining Strzok's messages.

"Immediately upon learning of the allegations, the Special Counsel's Office removed Peter Strzok from the investigation," Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller, confirmed to Fox News.
Strzok also worked on the FBI investigation last year into whether then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information through her use of private email servers while secretary of State.
During this investigation, Strzok was allegedly involved in an extra-marital affair with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, according to The Washington Post.
"Lisa Page completed her brief detail and had returned to the FBI weeks before our office was aware of the allegations," Carr also said in his statement, though it was not immediately clear to which allegations he was referring.

Snip

Strzok was reportedly reassigned this past summer from the Mueller investigation to the FBI's human resources department, according to The Times.
A lawyer for Storzok declined to comment.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/mueller-dismisses-top-fbi-agent-in-russia-probe-over-possible-anti-trump-texts.html

Political sycophants in this witch hunt?? No way!
BMX Bandit
Good work by Mueller
12Manny

Libs and Cons should rest easy.
Pylon Cam
AG
But...but...Muller is a very biased Lib who hates Trump and is out to get him.
Rockdoc
AG
This is a joke. Mueller has many of these guys on his staff. This one happened to get caught.
bmks270
AG
Rockdoc said:

This is a joke. Mueller has many of these guys on his staff. This one happened to get caught.

Weren't all of those involved Clinton donors?

drcrinum

captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

Why are libs consistently degenerates?
UTExan
HSFootballAg24 said:

But...but...Muller is a very biased Lib who hates Trump and is out to get him.

There was a digital trail...on this one.
Long Live Sully
AG
captkirk said:

drcrinum said:

It is the same thing. Not an millimeter of daylight between the two definitions.
gazelle01
BenFiasco14 said:

But the libs told us this was a completely clean and non partisan "investigation"?
Yes, he was REMOVED from the investigation last summer, after it barely had even begun, yet this somehow proves the investigation was partisan?!

Great analysis, OP.
drcrinum
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/two-senior-fbi-officials-on-clinton-trump-probes-exchanged-politically-charged-texts-disparaging-trump/2017/12/02/9846421c-d707-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.6aaafb65f613

Quote:

Top FBI official assigned to Mueller's Russia probe said to have been removed after sending anti-Trump texts

....During the Clinton investigation, Strzok was involved in a romantic relationship with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who worked for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to the people familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

McCabe shows up again. Makes me wonder if she could have been a 'plant'...an undercover spy.
aggielostinETX
AG
gazelle01 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Yes, he was REMOVED from the investigation last summer, after it barely had even begun, yet this somehow proves the investigation was partisan?!

Great analysis, OP.

Ethical person excuses themselves if they have known bias unless they are out for a personal mission
Proc92
gazelle01 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Great analysis, OP.
So this guy also had a key role in the Clinton email fiasco? Nothing to see here, just a good, honest, and clean analysis by professionals.
cr
How much evidence of wrong doing by the Obama administration has been destroyed or ignored this far by the libs involve in the investigation?

Mueller is a hack and should be dismissed. He obviously chose lib partisans to investigate Trump. Either through incompetence or deliberately. Either way, he needs to go.

Where is Sessions?
cr
gazelle01 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Great analysis, OP.

Nice goal tending lib.
BMX Bandit
Sessions can't get rid of Mueller. Only Rosenstein or Trump can
Bobaloo
Nothing to see here. The Mueller team is dedicated to seeking justice for the American people...
e=mc2
AG
This is all blowing up in these dishonest low life's faces. I'm talking to you libs. This whole sham is cratering. You fell for it. You believed so hard in the MSM. Too bad. So sad. Such fools.
Doc Daneeka
schmendeler
AG
bmks270 said:

Rockdoc said:

Weren't all of those involved Clinton donors?

I can say for sure that one person involved was a Clinton donor.
Rockdoc
AG
Mueller really screwed up by putting together this kind of team. If he had just gone 50/50 with the leanings of his lawyers and investigators, at least the outcome wouldn't have been questioned whatever it was.
nai06
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

captkirk said:

drcrinum said:

It is the same thing. Not an millimeter of daylight between the two definitions.

Joe Barton says hi
Long Live Sully
AG
Stay on topic.
aggielostinETX
AG
nai06 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

captkirk said:

drcrinum said:

Joe Barton says hi

Whataboutism?

Am I doing that right?
oysterbayAG
AG
Mueller and his investigation are turning into a JOKE !
Rockdoc
AG
Deats said:

nai06 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

captkirk said:

drcrinum said:

Joe Barton says hi

Whataboutism?

Am I doing that right?
Yes, very good deats. Like a pro.
Pylon Cam
AG
Why do you feel the need to say stuff like that? There's is quite a bit of people on the right who would be considered degenerates too. It goes both ways.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
HSFootballAg24 said:

Why do you feel the need to say stuff like that? There's is quite a bit of people on the right who would be considered degenerates too. It goes both ways.

I'm with you, Barnes; we should stomp out degeneracy with a jackboot wherever it pops up.
Pylon Cam
AG
I'm not going to stoop down to your level and try to claim that you're some random troll or sock. I'm better than that. I don't understand what you are getting from making yourself look bad and uninformed.

Then you're good with getting rid of Roy Moore (out of any public office), right? He's way more of a degenerate than the gays or the liberals mentioned in this board. Depending on what we consider degeneracy, I'm fine with stomping on it.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
HSFootballAg24 said:

I'm not going to stoop down to your level and try to claim that you're some random troll or sock. I'm better than that. I don't understand what you are getting from making yourself look bad and uninformed.

Then you're good with getting rid of Roy Moore (out of any public office), right? He's way more of a degenerate than the gays or the liberals mentioned in this board. Depending on what we consider degeneracy, I'm fine with stomping on it.

It'd also be stupid as many people actually know me in real life Barnes, that's a real strong argument against accusations of trolling.

Stop on degeneracy on both sides, Moore included, if he's a degenerate.

Pylon Cam
AG
I'm not self banning. There's a good chance that I'll continue on this thread. I just don't want to clutter it by arguing baseless and petty claims that I'm a troll.
Long Live Sully
AG
Don't let that bother you. We know what you are.
Rockdoc
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Don't let that bother you. We know what you are.
Just ignore him and he might go away.
GCP12
AG
The important part of this story is his involvement in the email investigation. Good for Mueller though. I continue to have faith in Mueller at this point
Last Page
Page 1 of 1405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.