***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

946,660 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
mrad85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

I think it's very interesting. Thanks for posting Stephenville

Further evidence that Schiff and the Democrats know that their "whistleblower" would get hammered under cross-examination.

Depositions on the written questions are close to completely worthless.
I believe I read somewhere that written questions would NOT be under oath.

Do you have any factual knowledge on this?
Spotted Ag
AG
It's 8:20 AM on November 4, 2019 and Donald J. Trump is STILL the POTUS!
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
BMX Bandit
according to Fox article I read, they would be under oath.

But if not under oath, then that would be whatever beyond worthless is
hbtheduce
AG

Very Interesting
MetoliusAg
That's a bit hyperbolic, but I agree it isn't worth much. As demonstrated by Trump's written deposition to the Mueller investigation, including numerous questions he left blank.

What is more interesting, though, is Zaid implies he has kept whistleblowers' identities anonymous in the GOP's Benghazi investigation and other govmt investigations.

Interesting, too, that the far-right is focusing so much energy on a WB whose written complaint has now been supported as factually accurate by the ICIG and several sworn depositions of govmt employees.

will25u
MetoliusAg said:

That's a bit hyperbolic, but I agree it isn't worth much. As demonstrated by Trump's written deposition to the Mueller investigation, including numerous questions he left blank.

What is more interesting, though, is Zaid implies he has kept whistleblowers' identities anonymous in the GOP's Benghazi investigation and other govmt investigations.

Interesting, too, that the far-right is focusing so much energy on a WB whose written complaint has now been supported as factually accurate by the ICIG and several sworn depositions of govmt employees.

Uh, you can read both the WB complaint AND the transcript of the call and see that the WB complaint is NOT factually accurate. There are MANY inaccuracies.
fasthorse05
Man, my attempt at slowing this down was a miserable failure, although I'm sure y'all appreciated looking at Hasnie.

To me, the bottom line is the "transcriptors" have to be interviewed---period. We can beat around the bush, but that's the bottom line. The Left "knows" the transcripts have been altered without a single shred of evidence based on actions, just the standard hyperbole and spaghetti throwing.

As such, the transcriptors have be under oath.

Then, we can stop the ***** It won't help Stephenville '77 because he doesn't respond to proof or facts, but it will about 20% of the Dems, and all of the Republicans. Apparently, we're mystic beings, and of course, they're perpetual victims.
MetoliusAg
Rapier108
MetoliusAg said:

Nothing to do with impeachment, and we all know this was going to end up at the Supreme Court.

But keep earning that Share Blue money.
will25u

Wonder why the rest aren't being released.
BMX Bandit
don't see how Trump wins at Supreme Court unless there is some new argument made.

From 2nd Circuit:
Quote:

This appeal does not require us to consider whether the President is immune from indictment and prosecution while in office, nor to consider whether the President may lawfully be ordered to produce documents for use in a state criminal proceeding. We accordingly do not address those issues The only question before us is whether a state may lawfully demand production by a third party of the President's personal financial records for use in a grand jury investigation while the President is in office. With the benefit of the district court's well articulated opinion, we hold that any presidential immunity from state criminal process does not bar the enforcement of such a subpoena.
MetoliusAg
Quote:

Nothing to do with impeachment
Don't bet on it. The materials sought in the subpoena include "documents and communications" from the period between June 1, 2015 and September 20, 2018 relating to suspected "hush money" payments made to two women....".
BMX Bandit
MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

Don't bet on it. The materials sought in the subpoena include "documents and communications" from the period between June 1, 2015 and September 20, 2018 relating to suspected "hush money" payments made to two women....".

I appreciate your acknowledgment that anything & everything maybe might potentiality be related to impeachment. Just have to see what's out there first.

That's the very definition of a fishing expedition.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Going off your track record I'd bet the farm.
BuddysBud
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

Apparently Ukraine isn't going so well so metcetra has to bring back the Stormy thing.
Gigem314
AG
Just your Monday edition of...

#AnyDayNow
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Wonder why the rest aren't being released.
Read about half of McKinley's. Thirty-seven years of Foreign Service. Typical bureaucrat in the he's all about the State Department and only the State Department. Eviscerates Tillerson because Tillerson wanted to trim down State supposedly to try and make it more efficient but that just upset everyone's apple cart. They don't adapt to change very well, apparently.

But he liked working for Pompeo, was quite complimentary of him.

Ultimately, McKinley claims he resigned because the State Department didn't issue a statement of support for Marie Yovanovitch after Trump's transcript was released saying she "was bad news." and Zelensky agreeing with that.

Sounds pretty dumb, but there you have it.
MetoliusAg
Quote:

I appreciate your acknowledgment that anything & everything maybe might potentiality be related to impeachment.
If ongoing grand jury investigations and ongoing court cases in multiple jurisdictions uncover evidence of felonies committed by the Potus, obviously it would be of interest to an ongoing impeachment investigation. There's absolutely nothing surprising about that.
MetoliusAg
Quote:

Apparently Ukraine isn't going so well
No, actually it's progressing quite nicely on multiple fronts.

Joe Exotic
AG
Going very well it appears from that link. Your chances of senate conviction just went from 0.0% to 0.0%.
will25u
will25u
captkirk
AG
So Trump was right - she is bad news
hbtheduce
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

All of which is legal and normal business for Trump. What a farce.
MetoliusAg
from Ambassador Yovanovitch's deposition:

Maroon Dawn
AG
Still 0.0% but Any Day Now!
will25u
MetoliusAg
No surprise: Giuliani, Parnas, and Fruman replicated one of the recurring themes seen over & over from other Trump subordinates/toadies: while they're performing illegal actions for Trump, they engage in multiple illegal side deals to enrich themselves.
Maroon Dawn
AG
MetoliusAg said:

No surprise: Giuliani, Parnas, and Fruman replicated one of the recurring themes seen over & over from other Trump subordinates/toadies: while they're performing illegal actions for Trump, they engage in multiple illegal side deals to enrich themselves.

The day that your diary fan girl fiction trumps actual evidence will be a great day for liberalism

Until then

SHOW

ME

EVIDENCE
mrad85
AG
MetoliusAg said:

will25u
will25u
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/10/31/how-the-army-officer-who-testified-against-trump-could-end-up-in-a-court-martial/

How the Army officer who testified against Trump could end up in a court-martial

Quote:

When Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman appeared before members of Congress on Tuesday to discuss what he knew about President Trump's conversations with Ukraine's president, he was violating an order from his commander in chief not to cooperate with the House's impeachment inquiry.
He is likely protected from legal ramifications from showing up to testify, a former Army judge advocate told Military Times on Thursday. But it remains to be seen whether what he told legislators could get him charged with a crime and, of course, how his choice to rebel against his White House chain-of-command will affect his career.
"It's not far-fetched," Sean Timmons, a managing partner at Tully Rinckey, said. "It's a murky issue."
It comes down to whether Trump's order was lawful, he said. If Trump was trying to prevent Vindman from sharing sensitive information, it could be. If he was trying to prevent testimony, period, it's not.

will25u
Rapier108
mrad85 said:

MetoliusAg said:

BOOM!
mrad85
AG
Rapier108 said:

mrad85 said:

MetoliusAg said:

BOOM!
It wasn't intended as a "Boom" or anything.

What he said in his quote was 100% correct IMO.

I just wish he would follow through. I wish everyone would follow through with that.
First Page Last Page
Page 52 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.