***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

947,880 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The mental gymnastics the concerned moderates here employ to excuse Biden but condemn Trump is truly impressive.

Wait, not really. It is pathetic.
TexasAggie_02
AG
43 pages and no one has pointed out that we have an "official" impeachment thread without any official impeachment proceedings?
BWD06
AG
Wildcat said:

This is all such a clown show. They lock the whole thing down, but everyone going and coming is known and magically there are reports of what whomever said in testimony.

While hard to know for sure, I expect that many of the "leaks" are from the witnesses and their counsel. That seems common with grand jury testimony as well.
BWD06
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

43 pages and no one has pointed out that we have an "official" impeachment thread without any official impeachment proceedings?

You clearly haven't read the thread but don't want to restart that debate.
nmag34

Another confirmation of a quid pro quo is expected.
GCP12
AG
Quote:

Morrison will also say that he did not necessarily view the president's demands as improper or illegal,
captkirk
AG
GCP12 said:

Quote:

Morrison will also say that he did not necessarily view the president's demands as improper or illegal,

He's right. It wasn't, no matter how much the loonies want to pretend it was
Spotted Ag
AG
It's 10:46 AM on October 31, 2019 and Donald J. Trump is STILL the POTUS!
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I've lost track in the haze of craziness going on, but has Schiff or any other D pushing this cited any statute they claim was violated? Or is this another "we have to pass it to see what's in it" episode?
Rockdoc
AG
I say bring it on. The campaign season has just been weaponized for the republican candidates. The dims have just shoved a grenade up their own arses.
hbtheduce
AG
nmag34 said:

Quid pro quo isn't a crime. Opening an investigation with proper predicate isn't a crime.
MouthBQ98
AG
How do you open something that was already open?
Stressboy
AG
Gary Johnson said:

The singular thread is that the PGO department was corrupt the whole time protecting oligarchs. The 2 sabotaged cases and 2 ongoing cars predate Hunter's involvement. Shokin wasn't investigating anybody especially Hunter Biden.

The EU and IMF called for Shokin's head in 2015, well before the JBiden's infamous 2016 trip he later bragged about.
I know I'm dredging up an old argument but here is proof that Shokin was going after the head of Burisma at the time he got canned. They had raided Zlochevsky's home and seized documents on Feb 2, 2016.

March 2016 Biden forces Shokin out.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/322395.html

and I got the link from Solomon. https://johnsolomonreports.com/debunking-some-of-the-ukraine-scandal-myths-about-biden-and-election-interference/

I really don't know who you can spin this as nothing to see here nor why you would try. The article you linked as I stated before just outlined that the predecessor and successor to Shokin were both corrupt in regards to Burisma and here is actual proof that Shokin's group was after the head of the company a month before firing.
MouthBQ98
AG
Durham vs Impeachment Inquiry:

Who obstructs who if they get into conflict?
Faustus
AC/DC?
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Durham has probable cause to subpoena Vindman's testimony from Schiff, at a minimum, due to Vindman's connection to Chalupa's 2016 election activities in Ukraine.
BanderaAg956
The resolution approved Thursday authorizes the House Intelligence Committee to hold public hearings and craft a report to be delivered to the Judiciary Committee, where President Trump and his counsel will have the right to cross examine witnesses and review evidence.

Republicans can request testimony from witnesses in either committee, subject to approval of the Democratic chairman or a full committee vote.

Every committee has a majority of democrats, so no real republican witnesses! This is still a witch hunt!
Line Ate Member
AG
aggiehawg said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Durham has probable cause to subpoena Vindman's testimony from Schiff, at a minimum, due to Vindman's connection to Chalupa's 2016 election activities in Ukraine.
I would not be surprised if some Dems in the house don't get swept up in this mess sooner than later. The "whistleblower's" ID has pretty much been nailed down. Bring him in and then bring Schiff in, since he or his staff were privy to this complaint a few months earlier than announced.

Dance and squirm swamp creature.
Rockdoc
AG
nmag34 said:

Gosh I guess you better check out what Morrison had to say.
aginlakeway
AG
NSC's Senior Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison was on the Trump-Zelensky call and told the investigating committees, "I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed."
Rockdoc
AG
Yep
aginlakeway
AG
nmag34 said:

NSC's Senior Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison was on the Trump-Zelensky call and told the investigating committees, "I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed."
Spotted Ag
AG
aginlakeway said:

Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Rockdoc
AG
Morrison also said Bill Taylor lied through his teeth.
aggiehawg
AG
Rockdoc said:

Oooooh! Gotta link for that? TIA.
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

MouthBQ98 said:

I saw you're comment on Vindman (I want to call him Vinkman), and assume you're serious. I haven't had too much time to research him, but I know he's reasonably well decorated.

I have an enormous problem with Vindman allowing himself to be used by Schiff, and also to spew the information he did. He apparently has policy differences with Trump, BFD. What he doesn't have the right to do IMO, is spew his opinion to the world, which it appears Vindman did.

Was you're comment about Vindman intuition, or gathered information? I suspect you're correct, I just haven't taken the time to look, and I'm always a lot more cautious throwing military folks under the bus.
Rockdoc
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rockdoc said:

Oooooh! Gotta link for that? TIA.

No sorry. Just heard it on the radio (Rush)
MetoliusAg
Smh. No words.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Was you're comment about Vindman intuition, or gathered information? I suspect you're correct, I just haven't taken the time to look, and I'm always a lot more cautious throwing military folks under the bus.
Gathered information. White House logs, FARA filings and the like. Vindman, being a native Ukrainian and speaking both Ukrainian and Russian really gets around between his times at the embassies in Kiev and Moscow and his times both in and out of the White House. Between his State Department, White House, NSC and lobbyist contacts he's put himself at ground zero here.
MetoliusAg
Prosecutors often refer to this type of behavior as "consciousness of something something", iirc.

Rockdoc
AG
Sorry this blew up in your face (and your sock) too.
backintexas2013
AG
That's what you come out with after his testimony? Etc he put the boots to some people even you have to admit that. Taylor LIED didn't he? Admit it.
backintexas2013
AG
Rockdoc said:

Sorry this blew up in your face (and your sock) too.

He is getting dangerously close to BJ Ford level of things blowing up in his face.
aggiehawg
AG
MetoliusAg
Easy to see why Morrison reportedly testified he personally viewed the (illegal) quid pro quo as improper but not illegal. If Morrison admits he viewed Trump's action as illegal, then Morrison incriminates himself as a knowing participant in the coverup.

I'm not a Deep State Truther, but if I was, I'd be wondering right now whether Morrison is another of the numerous Republican Establishment embedded in the WH and Executive Branch who want to bring Trump down.
First Page Last Page
Page 43 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.