***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

947,482 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Another problem they're overlooking is the "ask" by itself was an impeachable offense
Such delusional, insane, partisan, complete, bulls**t.
Stressboy
AG
Gary Johnson said:

The singular thread is that the PGO department was corrupt the whole time protecting oligarchs. The 2 sabotaged cases and 2 ongoing cars predate Hunter's involvement. Shokin wasn't investigating anybody especially Hunter Biden.

The EU and IMF called for Shokin's head in 2015, well before the JBiden's infamous 2016 trip he later bragged about.

But the letter cited about the U.K. incident was for offenses that happened on the previous guys watch. You say Shokin was just as guilty of covering up Burisma as the others but he got fired and they did not and there is nothing in that article that points to his wrong doing. If you have better evidence in English I'm willing to listen.
FTAG 2000
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Another problem they're overlooking is the "ask" by itself was an impeachable offense
Such delusional, insane, partisan, complete, bulls**t.

Right? Using this logic, every U.S. president and politician who signed off on a single dollar of U.S. foreign aid being tied to an expectation of a foreign country doing something in our interests should all be in jail.

I mean we have $150 billion in evidence Obama should be imprisoned and should have been impeached just from his deal with Iran. All of his henchmen and women too.
MetoliusAg
It's a serious abuse of Presidential power for a President to ask a foreign leader to criminally investigate his chief political opponent.
End Of Message
AG
MetoliusAg said:

It's a serious abuse of Presidential power for a President to ask a foreign leader to criminally investigate his chief political opponent.
Said the parrot. This is a lie. Trump did no such thing.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Gary Johnson
1 vote for "it didn't happen"

5 votes for "it's not a crime anyway"
MetoliusAg
Pinche Abogado said:

MetoliusAg said:

Trump was asked about it by a reporter, and he admitted it on camera. Mulvaney and Rudy have admitted it too.
End Of Message
AG
He he
End Of Message
AG
Quote in the transcript where Trump asked Ukraine to "criminally investigate." Furthermore, you do know that a treaty exists between the two countries, right? So, again, you're both wrong, and both right.

I enjoy you're hatred though.
captkirk
AG
That's what Obama did, not Trump
chimmy
MetoliusAg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

MetoliusAg said:

Trump was asked about it by a reporter, and he admitted it on camera. Mulvaney and Rudy have admitted it too.
Wha? Trump said:
Quote:

China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine,
Is it illegal for a President to state an opinion? I think not. Trump has no official power over the Chinese government and its law enforcement apparatus. Now, if this is an item being discussed as part of the US-China trade negotiations....
MetoliusAg
Pinche Abogado said:

Quote in the transcript where Trump asked Ukraine to "criminally investigate." Furthermore, you do know that a treaty exists between the two countries, right? So, again, you're both wrong, and both right.
In less than 5 minutes we've gone from you claiming Trump didn't do it to Okay, yeah, he did it, but it's okay for Presidents to ask leaders of foreign nations to investigate their political opponents.

Eventually the GOP party line will be: It isn't okay. In fact, it's actually quite wrong for a President to do that. But even though it is wrong, it doesn't quite rise to the level of impeachability.

It's the same lame rationalizing the Senate Dems used in Bill Clinton's Senate trial.
End Of Message
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

In less than 5 minutes we've gone from you claiming Trump didn't do it to Okay, yeah, he did it, but it's okay for Presidents to ask leaders of foreign nations to investigate their political opponents.

Eventually the GOP party line will be: It isn't okay. In fact, it's actually quite wrong for a President to do that. But even though it is wrong, it doesn't quite rise to the level of impeachability.

It's the same lame rationalizing the Senate Dems used in Bill Clinton's Senate trial.
Can you quote in the transcript where he demanded a quid pro quo criminal investigation into Biden? Then, can you cite to any statute or common law making it illegal to do such thing, assuming that he did?

Its that simple.
Gigem314
AG
It's Friday, October 25, and we still haven't #GotHim yet.

#AnyDayNow
FTAG 2000
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

He didn't ask them to investigate Biden, he asked them to investigate interference with the 2016 election, which is what the Dems have been supposedly doing with all this rheeeeeeeeeeeeee crap the last three years.

I know you're a dem bot/troll, but come on man.
FTAG 2000
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Oh, I must have missed him asking for Joe Biden to be investigated. And on Biden being his chief political opponent. Biden ain't even leading in the primary polls, and won't be the nominee.

And if this is a crime, then we do we string up Obama for doing the same thing in the run up to 2016? I mean justice is blind right?
chimmy
Quote:

#AnyDayNow
Do we have two forum criers or is this a spotted ag sock?
FTAG 2000
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Also, if this is your train of thought, curious to hear your take on Trump's chief political opponent on camera saying he threatened to withhold US foreign aid unless the guy investigating his kid's company was canned.

Joe Exotic
AG
AG 2000' said:

MetoliusAg said:

Oh, I must have missed him asking for Joe Biden to be investigated. And on Biden being his chief political opponent. Biden ain't even leading in the primary polls, and won't be the nominee.

And if this is a crime, then we do we string up Obama for doing the same thing in the run up to 2016? I mean justice is blind right?
Gigem314
AG
chimmy said:

Quote:

#AnyDayNow
Do we have two forum criers or is this a spotted ag sock?
Says a forum crier/sock.
Ag with kids
AG
MetoliusAg said:

As Napolitano noted, these aren't impeachment hearings. This is the precursor to impeachment hearings.

So, the Democrats and you are lying when you refer to this an an impeachment inquiry.

Got it.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Ag with kids said:

MetoliusAg said:

As Napolitano noted, these aren't impeachment hearings. This is the precursor to impeachment hearings.

So, the Democrats and you are lying when you refer to this an an impeachment inquiry.

Got it.
The old semantics defense....I would say that we are pretty close to the bottom of the barrel at this point but I'm sure there is plenty more depth.
Ag with kids
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Ag with kids said:

MetoliusAg said:

Got it.
The old semantics defense....I would say that we are pretty close to the bottom of the barrel at this point but I'm sure there is plenty more depth.

Etcetera is the one that used the semantics defense. I just agreed with him....
FriscoKid
AG
Quote:

As I've said before, the House Dems have to pass a resolution stating the HJC is doing inquiry into impeachment proceedings.
-etcetcra
Gary Johnson
We should be proud of this crime fighting super team selflessly seeking out justice throughout the world to save foreign taxpayers money. Selflessness and Justice are synonymous with Trump.

GMaster0
There is nothing wrong with holding hearings behind closed doors as long as there is due process. During the Nixon impeachment much of the evidence was presented in closed-door sessions. But there was not a flood of leaks from those executive sessions, as we are seeing today. This unfairly colors the public narrative....now whether this blows up in the face of the majority is yet to be seen.
leftcoastaggie
AG
GMaster0 said:

There is nothing wrong with holding hearings behind closed doors as long as there is due process. During the Nixon impeachment much of the evidence was presented in closed-door sessions. But there was not a flood of leaks from those executive sessions, as we are seeing today. This unfairly colors the public narrative....now whether this blows up in the face of the majority is yet to be seen.
You have to ask, why aren't the Republicans leaking information that will exonerate the President?

Oh, they're too busy arguing over symantics.
MetoliusAg
AG 2000' said:

MetoliusAg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

He didn't ask them to investigate Biden, he asked them to investigate interference with the 2016 election, which is what the Dems have been supposedly doing with all this rheeeeeeeeeeeeee crap the last three years.

Trump was asked about it by a reporter, and he said it in front of tv cameras on the WH lawn. The video clip is posted in this thread. Hth.
Rockdoc
AG
You better post faster. I fear you're losing ground.
nmag34
texsn95
AG
MetoliusAg said:

AG 2000' said:

MetoliusAg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Trump was asked about it by a reporter, and he said it in front of tv cameras on the WH lawn. The video clip is posted in this thread. Hth.
Similar to Biden bragging about a quid pro quo on camera? /crickets/
backintexas2013
AG
Guessing this will be appealed.
FireAg
AG
nmag34 said:

#GOTHIM?
BQ78
AG
Yes, and with that it is all over for Trump.

Got hem!!! No really this time they got hem.

I'm serious now!
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Guessing this will be appealed.
Yeppers. And I also think it will be overturned on appeal...unless there is a floor vote approving a formal impeachment inquiry in the interim.
First Page Last Page
Page 25 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.