***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

964,803 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rapier108 said:

Oh sure, now The Constitution is important...
coolerguy12
AG
She accidentally left off the freedom to bear arms. Strange.
oysterbayAG
AG
If the Dems in the House vote to start an Impeachment Inquiry, I think Trump will immediately file a law suit to stop it based on the Constitution not allowing impeachment for political reasons. There must be a real crime !
aggiedata
AG
oysterbayAG said:

If the Dems in the House vote to start an Impeachment Inquiry, I think Trump will immediately file a law suit to stop it based on the Constitution not allowing impeachment for political reasons. There must be a real crime !
Naw, he wants to use the line "They can't beat me, so they impeached me" Don't interfere with your enemy while they are making a mistake.
VaultingChemist
AG
Ruh roh......

BenFiasco14
AG
Good morning to everyone except for the eunuch libs who are pushing this idiotic impeachment inquiry and believing in it. Russia gave you hope, and you were crushed. Now you have something new to hitch your wagon too. Can't wait for the next disappointment.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Secolobo
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Good morning to everyone except for the eunuch libs who are pushing this idiotic impeachment inquiry and believing in it. Russia gave you hope, and you were crushed. Now you have something new to hitch your wagon too. Can't wait for the next disappointment.
You hit the nail on the head.
"Russia" is what gives libs hope. What does that tell you?
I wish trump would tweet that out.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiehawg
AG
oysterbayAG said:

No. The premise is wrong because impeachment is a political not a legal process. No court should and hopefully would not even entertain such a suit.
ProgN
Houston Lee
AG

The is no IMPEACHMENT going on here folks.

This thread will be short lived.
fasthorse05
I said this on another thread earlier this morning, but believe it to be VERY relevant. The entire event yesterday was soooo much BS.

Not one of Pelosi's precious freshmen congressmen are going to have to go back to their district saying they "voted yes or no" on impeachment. IMO, this was actually a pretty savvy move by Pelosi to placate the throat-cutters in her party. As said in other threads, it will also be somewhat effective if RBG goes to meet her own judge in his chambers in the next ten months.

I decided this last night, and suspect I'm correct. I also know the Pubs know what 's up, since they didn't throw more of a fit yesterday.
FireAg
AG
Dems played right into Trump's hands on this...

He dared them to do this knowing full well he had all of the evidence, along with proof of real crimes and QPQ conducted by the Left...

He's gonna spike this football hard and ride the bounce into landslide victories in the Congress in 2020, along with his own re-election...

The Dems have committed political suicide...

But why do it now? I have a theory...

RBG is not long for this world, and the D's know it... They had to throw a Hail Mary... The clock is ticking down to a monumental shift with regard to the power structure of SCOTUS and the laws of the land...
Rapier108
oysterbayAG said:

Impeachment is a political process and no way the courts get involved in whether or not the House decides to pursue impeachment.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
FireAg
AG
Rapier108 said:

oysterbayAG said:

Impeachment is a political process and no way the courts get involved in whether or not the House decides to pursue impeachment.
Nor should they...and frankly, no way does Trump file a lawsuit to stop it...

This witch hunt is precisely what will make his re-election not just probable, but an absolute landslide...

He wants to milk this for all it's worth...
agsalaska
AG
I still believe the entire episode was an attempt to take down Biden. And I think that it will work.

The fact that the whistleblower is a Democrat doesnt necessarily mean it was orchestrated by the Democrats. Money talks.

That being said, we will know for certain who did it soon enough. Let's see how long it take Booker, Beto, Pocahantes, and the rest to use Biden/Ukraine against him in the primaries.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

aTm2004
AG
Sumatriptan
nothing burger.
Houston Lee
AG
FireAg
AG
As noted by aggiehawg on another thread, the Ukrainian President is meeting in NYC today with Trump...

Previously scheduled...

Joint presser later today...

This whole thing was an orchestrated trap by Trump to bury Pelosi and Biden and the Dems all with one swift stroke...

Pelosi's career timer just went into overdrive...

The man is always one step ahead...absolutely unprecedented the way this guy operates in the WH...
agsalaska
AG
FireAg said:

This whole thing was an orchestrated trap by Trump to bury Pelosi and Biden and the Dems all with one swift stroke...

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Whistleblower wasn't working for the RNC
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Post removed:
by user
Science Denier
AG
aggiehawg said:

oysterbayAG said:

No. The premise is wrong because impeachment is a political not a legal process. No court should and hopefully would not even entertain such a suit.
OK, this is something I don't understand. Doesn't impeachment have to be based on high crimes and misdemeanors?
LOL OLD
aggiehawg
AG
jblaschke said:

aggiehawg said:

oysterbayAG said:

OK, this is something I don't understand. Doesn't impeachment have to be based on high crimes and misdemeanors?
That is the language used in the Constitution but there is no definition of those terms within the Constitution. It is a term of art, not a defined legal term. Thus, nothing for a court of law to parse nor render judgment.

Consequently, which types of behavior constitute "high crimes and misdemeanors" is whatever a majority of the House says they are. It is then incumbent upon the Senate to decide whether such behavior warrants removal from office and in a separate determination, whether a ban from any future federal office should be imposed.
richardag
aggiehawg said:

jblaschke said:

aggiehawg said:

oysterbayAG said:

That is the language used in the Constitution but there is no definition of those terms within the Constitution. It is a term of art, not a defined legal term. Thus, nothing for a court of law to parse nor render judgment.

Consequently, which types of behavior constitute "high crimes and misdemeanors" is whatever a majority of the House says they are. It is then incumbent upon the Senate to decide whether such behavior warrants removal from office and in a separate determination, whether a ban from any future federal office should be imposed.
There was a good argument concerning this on Ingram's show between Saul Weismann(??? Not sure of the name/spelling) and Alan Dershowitz. Dershowitz argued there had to be a crime and cited a case concerning President Alexander Hamilton. Not sure what is correct, above my pay grade.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
BenFiasco14
AG
richardag said:

aggiehawg said:

jblaschke said:

aggiehawg said:

oysterbayAG said:

There was a good argument concerning this on Ingram's show between Saul Weismann(??? Not sure of the name/spelling) and Alan Dershowitz. Dershowitz argued there had to be a crime and cited a case concerning President Alexander Hamilton. Not sure what is correct, above my pay grade.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

That is certainly Dersh's opinion but it is only that, an opinion. There is no definitive answer, nor do I expect there ever will be one from SCOTUS.
Spotted Ag
AG
It's 9:57 AM on September 25th and Donald J. Trump is still The President of the United States of America.
captkirk
AG
Spotted Ag
AG
It's 11:07 AM on September 25th and Donald J. Trump is still The President of the United States of America.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
mazzag
AG
Adam shift for brains is insufferable. Calling this a shakedown.
agsalaska
AG
mazzag said:

Adam shift for brains is insufferable. Calling this a shakedown.
I am watching him too.

He quoted the conversation but 100% made up the quote. I couldn't believe it.

mazzag
AG
His only example of a mafia boss is from Hollywood. What an idiot.
Cromagnum
AG
I love this ****
First Page Last Page
Page 5 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.