***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

964,764 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
johnnyblaze36
AG

Post removed:
by user
Rapier108
Aggiebrewer said:

the melt down over "recieved" will be funny
They'll add it to the reasons for impeachment.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggiehawg
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

the melt down over "recieved" will be funny
"I" before "E" except after "C" or pronounced as "A" as in "neighbor" or "weigh."
IrishTxAggie
AG
I was told there would be no grammar
End Of Message
AG
I'm thoroughly convinced of background communications via Twitter, trump included.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
mrad85
AG
In Can't wait for the lib tears!
aggiehawg
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Double fail. That's spelling, not grammar.
black_hat_ag
IrishTxAggie said:

"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
oneeyedag
I occasionally work with a Director of a State Agency. His signature line is, "I am not responsible for any spelling or grammatical errors, while sending emails or replies from my mobile device."

Now this is a guy who frequently communicates with the Governor, Cabinet members etc.
BenFiasco14
AG
The amount of misspellings, abbreviations, grammatical massacres, and, Effin EMOJIS that occurs in internal communications between top level folks (public and private sectors) is staggering.

The correspondence resembles an Antonio Brown tweet
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
HTownAg98
The only reason Pelosi is ginning this up is because she's catching tremendous heat from those within her party. Of course, she may be gambling on the idea that Trump would do something so incredibly stupid during this process that even the republicans wouldn't back him. It's not the worst strategy in the world. Also, given that she's made her money and would like to retire someday, she may just be doing it to watch it all burn to the ground.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I hope we get comments from every single Dem candidate supporting this that can later be used to make them look like the fools they are.

What a bunch of horse *****
grl38
AG
We finally have President who is accomplishing so many good things for our country and the stinking Democrats cannot stand progress by Trump!!!! Pelosi needs to return to San Francisco to clean up the side walks around her walled home! I am beginning to feel Democrats do far more harm to our country than Putin!!!!
Sorry Aggies but the darn Democrats just make me angry as hell!!!!!
Muy
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

Trump will come out on top

That's what she said.
IrishTxAggie
AG
aggiehawg said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Double fail. That's spelling, not grammar.

My degree is in Poultry!! I don't need either of them!!
aggiehawg
AG
oneeyedag said:

I occasionally work with a Director of a State Agency. His signature line is, "I am not responsible for any spelling or grammatical errors, while sending emails or replies from my mobile device."

Now this is a guy who frequently communicates with the Governor, Cabinet members etc.

That's because auto correct can turn something innocent into a sexual harassment claim in a heart beat on texts. Emails can also have that feature turned on, when using a phone.

Damn You Auto Correct has some truly hysterical entries (all submitted by the parties involved) The Hubs and I used to read and die laughing.
aggiedata
AG
He was ready!

Big Al 1992
AG
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Donation sent.
YouBet
AG
fightingfarmer09 said:

I'm scratching my head trying to understand this Ukraine scandal.

Biden's son gets a highly paid gig in Ukraine with shady people and no previous experience.

Vice President Joe Biden in an official capacity, threatens to unilaterally withhold federal money if an Attorney General of Ukraine is not removed halting the investigation into the shady business owner.

AG is fired and money reinstated.

Biden comments and brags about strong arming the Ukraine government.

Trump, years later, in official capacity has conversation with Ukraine and possibly mentions the scandal and how crooked it was.

Biden is a front runner for Dem nomination and Trump under "impeachment inquiry".

...wow.

Thanks for the summary. This is the conclusion I arrived at so have been really confused as to what the issue is. I just kept thinking there has to be something more, but of course there is not.

True definition of a nothing burger. Now I see trump is saying he's releasing all records on his own by end of week.
cap-n-jack
What website are you guys using to donate? I see several.
bmks270
AG
"I said, you're not getting the billion. I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

- Joe Biden

Council on Foreign Relations in Washington
http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20180128000042
mazzag
AG
cap-n-jack said:

What website are you guys using to donate? I see several.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Rapier108
According to Poltico, Trump is also planning to release the (hearsay) "whistle blower" complaint and the IG's report on it.

Of course Politico claims it is in an effort to prevent impeachment.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Verne Lundquist
AG

This is going about quickly
usmcbrooks
So, (never going to happen) but if Trump is somehow impeached and the coup is completed. What's the over/under on Pence impeachment statements/inquiries, 10 minutes/24 hours?
Rapier108
usmcbrooks said:

So, (never going to happen) but if Trump is somehow impeached and the coup is completed. What's the over/under on Pence impeachment statements/inquiries, 10 minutes/24 hours?
The activists on Twitter are already saying Pence would be next and we'd have President Pelosi.
KerrvilleAg
If that happens, this could become a demonstration of why the 2nd Amendment is so critical to our balance of people/political power.
usmcbrooks
Rapier108 said:

usmcbrooks said:

The activists on Twitter are already saying Pence would be next and we'd have President Pelosi.

Exactly! This is nothing more than an attempt to take over (coup de e'tat) the government. Everyone one of us should be scared of this. These idiots in charge do not understand history and why blood has been shed! They keep this up, there will be another Civil War in this country. For those who fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it.
End Of Message
AG
Donated again after a strong whiskey drink!
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
riverrataggie
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Rapier108 said:

usmcbrooks said:

Exactly! This is nothing more than an attempt to take over (coup de e'tat) the government. .

Which they should be put in jail for.
YouBet
AG
KerrvilleAg said:

If that happens, this could become a demonstration of why the 2nd Amendment is so critical to our balance of people/political power.

And it should.
Houston Lee
AG
Trump isn't going anywhere.

First Page Last Page
Page 3 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.