***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

944,866 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rockdoc said:

Oh I remember his past. I've witnessed his hate. But I haven't seen him profess his love for the policies of his party's candidates.

That's his MO. He never debates policy. Just pure trolling.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Oh Christ, metolios is Stephenville77.

Perma-ignore.
Rockdoc
AG
blindey said:

Perma-ignore.

And etcetera.
aginlakeway
AG
blindey said:

Perma-ignore.

Yep. I think he was etcetera too at one time. Unsure how we keeps coming back ...
CanyonAg77
AG
So we're nearly to page 50 of etcetra stomping his foot and screaming "IS TOO!"
MetoliusAg
Bo Darville said:

Rockdoc said:

Oh I remember his past. I've witnessed his hate. But I haven't seen him profess his love for the policies of his party's candidates.

I've debated domestic and foreign policy in this forum since 1998.

And btw, Bo, what was your previous handle?
agsalaska
AG
MetoliusAg said:

hbtheduce said:

If you and ecetera want to adjust your claims that this was a legal, but impeachable offense, I think that would be more accurate. Now obviously I disagree, but we can at least have a conversation from the same understanding of the facts.
Thus far all the evidence indicates it was an illegal scheme + a violation of this oath of office + a serious abuse of Presidential power + an impeachable offense. If new evidence is uncovered which contradicts that, then I'll re-evaluate. But thus far the evidence has all been very incriminating of Trump, Giuliani, and Mulvaney.
You are confusing testimony with evidence.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

aginlakeway
AG
Yep. He does that a lot.

We have no evidence of anything illegal. None.
FriscoKid
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Would that be a "high crime or misdemeanor"? I was pretty young don't remember much.

He got disbarred for it. Rightly so.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
Ag with kids
AG
MetoliusAg said:

The Ukraine quid pro quo could result in Trump prosecuted multiple ways: election law violations, bribery / extortion, or Hatch Act criminal violations.

And the Ukraine stuff doesn't even include the other ongoing investigations and potential indictments Trump is facing for tax fraud, insurance fraud, bank fraud, paying off Stormy Daniels, and multiple counts of obstruction of justice from the SCO investigation.

(But nothing was illegal!)

This is very reminiscent of 1974-75. With so many different crimes and coverups going on: at some point the dam inevitably breaks, just like it did with Nixon.
Basically, the ONLY way that a Ukrainian investigation could even POSSIBLY be an election law violation (as some kind of "donation") is if the results of that investigation show that Biden committed a crime.

Sooooo...that means that either Trump didn't commit election law violations or Biden AND OBAMA (because Biden implicated he was involved) committed crimes...

Do the math...
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Rockdoc said:

This simply isn't true. You are never on other policy related thread. This isn't like the old days. Your profile quickly and easily shows all your posting history.
MetoliusAg
It can't be explained any more starkly or succinctly than this:

^
|
This is the choice Senators will be facing.
hbtheduce
AG
What I find painfully ironic is how libs on here can accuse Trump of bribery without any money being exchanged.

But Joe Biden's son is getting paid millions of dollars while his father is VP and that is all clean and not worth another glance?

Its pathetic partisan hackery, and if they play by those rules, this country will devolve into civil war.
Al Bula
AG
MetoliusAg said:

yes it can. I'll distill it down to two words for the low IQ posters and trolls:

Butthurt witch-hunt
hbtheduce
AG
Seems like an easy choice to me.

Only Romney, they guy who had a buddy on the same board as Hunter Biden, will vote to remove for this partisan whining.
Rockdoc
AG
MetoliusAg said:

^
|

Your problem is quoting trump hating fake news. Nobody cares about your choice of propaganda.
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

^
|

The will be choosing to keep their base, and the associated funding, happy.

That's all there is to it.
Joe Exotic
AG
And quoting MSNBC? Seriously?
EKUAg
AG
MetoliusAg said:

^
|

It is MSLSD.

I guess you want to railroad someone because you're girl didn't win. You don't want overseas interference and corruption investigated, so I wonder if you have involvement. You don't want Ukrainian interference in our elections investigsted because it involves the left.

You'll get Romney because his NSA is on the board of Bursima.

Done with you.

BadMoonRisin
AG
So the House is now starting (another) investigation on an incumbent President prior to an election for the supposed "crime" of asking to reopen an investigation of a "presidential candidate" prior to an election?

It is becoming pretty clear that this is the reason Biden even entered the race in the first place. For the air cover that is being provided by the MSM by vomiting on about "going after political opponents" (I called this out as a trial balloon floated by the MSM following the infamous Trump-Clinton Debate "because you'd be in jail" debate) and the Democrats foolishly fumbling an attempt to flip the script and keep attention away from Biden. Also makes sense as to why the MSM was pushing polls that had Biden with a significant advantage over Trump as soon as he announced, when anyone with eyeballs could see that he was struggling to get more than 40 or 50 people to attend his painfully-awkward gaff-factories. They had to make sure that by the time this the erm..."whistle was blown" that Biden was perceived as Trump's biggest threat to really sell the "going after political opponents" narrative.

If you look at the date Biden officially announced his bid for President -- April 25th, 2019.

Just 4 days earlier, on April 21, 2019, a TV personality with a populist message and his Servant of the People party ran on a platform focused on fighting corruption and won in a landslide against the incumbent Petro Poroshenko in Ukraine; Volodymyr Zelensky. As if we hadnt hit peak irony at this point yet -- President Poroshenko and his supporters claimed that Zelensky's victory would benefit Russia. Sounds familiar.

No wonder there was a partisan hack sitting on the TELCOM on the first call between the two. It was a setup.

Or a complete coincidence, maybe...we sure seem to be becoming a Nation of Coincidences.
It's not the severity of the punishment that deters crime; it's the certainty of it.
will25u
Interesting article on what the Democrats might be trying to do. By Sundance

Rapier108
will25u said:

"Lawfare" are all big buddies with Comey.
Rockdoc
AG
Byron York just said that WAPO published an article on Jan 20, 2017 at 12:19pm entitled "the drive to impeach President Trump has begun". He had been President for 19 minutes. You libs must be very proud. Scum.
MetoliusAg
Good article for anyone interested in Executive Privilege.

BenFiasco14
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Rockdoc said:

Why do you have to keep making new accounts?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aginlakeway
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Rockdoc said:

I'd like to know why as well.
Ag00Ag
AG
Quote:

Quote:

MetoliusAg

That must be why you proudly display your AG tag...since you've been around so long and all....

Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Good article for anyone interested in Executive Privilege.

If he's wrong then the courts will say so. That's how it's done in this country.
4stringAg
AG
will25u said:

If this plays out it would mean they were planning this a long time. Premeditated impeachment and a complete setup and lend a lot of support to the notion of a coup as well as this whistleblower being an absolute Dem operative inside Trumps camp.
4stringAg
AG
hbtheduce said:

What I find painfully ironic is how libs on here can accuse Trump of bribery without any money being exchanged.

But Joe Biden's son is getting paid millions of dollars while his father is VP and that is all clean and not worth another glance?

Its pathetic partisan hackery, and if they play by those rules, this country will devolve into civil war.

I've seen two Dem Congressmen on the nightly shows now use the term bribery (like Metolius on this thread) to describe Trumps supposed quid pro quo. Makes me think that's how they are going to position this to make it seem more serious and thus impeachment worthy.
MetoliusAg
Quote:

Tom Fitton on The Lou Dobbs Show: "We have to do something in response to the coup. Go to court, have the Senate say there's going to be no trial. Have the Republicans try to shut it down as best they can."
The HoR is engaged in a 100% legal Constitutional process.

If Trump is innocent, and if the ongoing impeachment process in the HoR is such an election boon for Congressional Republicans, Senators, and Trump in the upcoming 2020 campaign -- as dozens of Trump supporters in this thread have repeatedly claimed -- then why do so many Trump supporters and paid far-right operatives like Fitton want to shut it down?
Gary Johnson
aginlakeway said:

BenFiasco14 said:

MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Rockdoc said:

I'd like to know why as well.

Lots of interest in this thread in changing the subject to the motivations of anonymous internet posters.
captkirk
AG
wrong
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

Tom Fitton on The Lou Dobbs Show: "We have to do something in response to the coup. Go to court, have the Senate say there's going to be no trial. Have the Republicans try to shut it down as best they can."
The HoR is engaged in a 100% legal Constitutional process.

If Trump is innocent, and if the ongoing impeachment process in the HoR is such an election boon for Congressional Republicans, Senators, and Trump in the upcoming 2020 campaign -- as dozens of Trump supporters in this thread have repeatedly claimed -- then why do so many Trump supporters and paid far-right operatives like Fitton want to shut it down?

I think impeachment is good for trump overall and GOP fundraising. I'm looking forward to McConnell and Lindsey 2.0 going yard an wrapping it up in a few weeks to avoid a clown show.

However, another part of me is a bit unsettled seeing something serious like impeachment used to attempt to nullify an election that didn't go your way. Especially after one said made a big deal about accepting the results. I was soured when the GOP did it to Clinton and it's even worse now.
MetoliusAg
Impeachment doesn't nullify the election, Bo. HRC doesn't become POTUS. Impeachment is a Constitutional check and balance against abuse of power, corruption, and high crimes & bribery.

Trump did this to himself with his predeliction for corruption. It's his nature. He's always been corrupt, and he's always associated with other crooks and corrupt grifters. If this impeachment doesn't result in removal, another impeachment will follow when more of his crimes are exposed.
First Page Last Page
Page 49 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.