Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

689,734 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Captain Positivity said:

sicandtiredTXN said:

Now the question is are Perjury charges forthcoming?

Very unlikely. The judge can take the defendants's honesty on the stand and remorse into consideration in the sentencing. It would be highly unusual for separate charges to be filed. The fact that he continues to lie only hurts his case for probation over prison time.

Even if he lied his ass off during the trial, which he clearly did?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Throw the book at this guy.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Is there a BLM announcement out yet encouraging violence over this obvious racist travesty?
GeorgiAg
AG
Juries have kicked butt recently. Aside from Chauvin trial.
aTm2004
AG
flakrat
AG
aTm2004 said:

Flying Crowbar
AG
WolfCall said:

"The brothers were like wolves disguised as sheep in the hen house."

I'd vote guilty on all counts just based on that terrible analogy.
justcallmeharry
S
TChaney
REMINDER

Ag2Max
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

Times a gazillion. What a total pos that tried to advance himself by this fraud attack. Also put the country at odds too. He better serve some time.
C@LAg
Ag2Max said:

Old_Ag_91 said:

Times a gazillion. What a total pos that tried to advance himself by this fraud attack. Also put the country at odds too. He better serve some time.
and perjured himself in court. over and over again.
will25u
will25u
EX TEXASEX
Would be awesome if him and Alec Baldwin had to share a cell.
Kind of like the " Odd couple " 2020's comedy gold until Alec kills him.
Which 100% would happen !
#FJB
aggiehawg
AG
This guy was given soooo many chances to back down and just shut up and go away from a criminal standpoint.

Kim Foxx gave him an exit ramp, take it and take it quietly.

Insane why he pushed this that far.
medwriter
So was the damned verdict ever handed down? All I keep reading on all of the news sites is that the jury has reached their verdict. Not a single mention if he is guilty or innocent. So what is it? Inquiring minds want to know.
Ag2Max
AG
C@LAg said:

Ag2Max said:

Old_Ag_91 said:

That alone should equate to jail time! An every day Joe like me would have the book thrown at me.
Ag2Max
AG
Guilty on 5 of 6 counts. Sentencing to come later.
medwriter
Ok. I found it. I was extremely busy today and just didn't take the time to read too much into any articles. I hope they throw the book at him. He will be a miserable little **** in jail, but he'll probably have a bunch of nice "friends" who share his point of view on all things sexual.
medwriter
Thank you for your responses to my ignorance.
aTm2004
AG
will25u said:

Old school calling out his BS!

medwriter
Any thoughts from our legal experts like Aggiehawg on what they think the sentence will be? The guy needs to spend a lot of time in prison for the perjury charge alone.
Ag2Max
AG
No problem. Not ignorance at all…..you've been busy.
medwriter
aTm2004 said:

will25u said:

Old school calling out his BS!

That movie was hilarious. Made me laugh all over again. The Father was excellent.
medwriter
My oh my. I'm sure that Heels Up Harris will be sorely disappointed after her condemnation of his "attackers." Maybe the fact that he paid them $$$$ will calm her down somewhat.
C@LAg
medwriter said:

My oh my. I'm sure that Heels Up Harris will be sorely disappointed after her condemnation of his "attackers." Maybe the fact that he paid them $$$$ will calm her down somewhat.
no press will ever ask her about it.
Anti-taxxer
AG
sicandtiredTXN said:

Guilty on five

Count 6 not guilty

What was count 6?
wessimo
AG
justcallmeharry
S
C@LAg said:

Ag2Max said:

Old_Ag_91 said:

I bet Don Lemon told him to do that. again and again and again.
justcallmeharry
S
Yes - run this through the system again you idiot...

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/jussie-smollett-trial-verdict-watch-12-09-21/index.html

"Smollett's attorney says he "respectfully disagrees" with the verdict and will appeal

From CNN's Alex Meeks

Nenye Uche, Jussie Smollett's attorney, said he "respectfully disagrees" with the jury's verdict, adding that he feels "100% confident" that Smollett's case will be won on appeal.
Quote:

"He [Smollett] is 100% confident that this will be reversed on appeal," Uche said. "At the end of the day, we believe justice will prevail. We don't believe it was done today but we're very confident that he will be cleared and he will be found to be innocent."
Uche said Smollett is disappointed but emphasized that his team remains confident in Smollett's innocence and said he is hopeful to get a "fair result" in appellate court."
MarkTwain
Interesting tidbit no one is talking about. When Kim Foxx dropped this case against Smollett it was thought to be a done deal, however it was the effort of one woman that stepped up and filed the motion for a Special Prosecutor, and that woman was retired Judge Sheila O'Brien. She was so rattled by what Foxx did in the face of all the damning evidence that was public, she filed the motion requesting the appointment of the Special Prosecutor Webb that got this ship righted and back on track to resolve this fiasco and hold this POS accountable for his crap.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
MarkTwain
justcallmeharry said:

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/jussie-smollett-trial-verdict-watch-12-09-21/index.html

"Smollett's attorney says he "respectfully disagrees" with the verdict and will appeal

From CNN's Alex Meeks

Nenye Uche, Jussie Smollett's attorney, said he "respectfully disagrees" with the jury's verdict, adding that he feels "100% confident" that Smollett's case will be won on appeal.
Quote:

"He [Smollett] is 100% confident that this will be reversed on appeal," Uche said. "At the end of the day, we believe justice will prevail. We don't believe it was done today but we're very confident that he will be cleared and he will be found to be innocent."
Uche said Smollett is disappointed but emphasized that his team remains confident in Smollett's innocence and said he is hopeful to get a "fair result" in appellate court."
Guarantee they are going to try and base their appeal on not getting a fair trial based on the racial makeup of the jury, Judge and Prosecutor.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
C@LAg
sicandtiredTXN said:

justcallmeharry said:

From CNN's Alex Meeks

Quote:

Guarantee they are going to try and base their appeal on not getting a fair trial based on the racial makeup of the jury, Judge and Prosecutor.
if it happens, he will be found not guilty. not innocent.
aTm2004
AG
Junior is an awesome follow if you're not currently doing so.

DannyDuberstein
AG
Junior's twitter game is second only to Ted Cruz. And it's not a distant 2nd
First Page Last Page
Page 127 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.