Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,205 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"The Attempted Lynching of Jussie Smollet Special Prosecuter Edition" now available, just in time for Valentine's Day
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Zemira
AG
So to be continued till February 24th?

No leaks at all on what the indictments are about?
aggiehawg
AG
This is shaping up to be one helluva week for Trump already. Muellerites are on the run. Barr is pissed and ready to go FUBAR on them because of the Stone case and the Ukraine investigations are revealed to have been on-going for several weeks outside of DC. Biden's campaign is sucking canal water. And now Smollett has been indicted for a fake hate crime hoax.

And it's only Tuesday.
akm91
AG
This week is rivaling Trump's great week last week.
Prosperdick
AG
Quick Kamala and Booker, re-enter the race so you'll be protected from the investigation. Goes for you too, Moochelle!
aggiehawg
AG
akm91 said:

Hope the rolling barrage continues and the Dems keep reeling from the rabbit punches. Pow! Pow, pow! Pow, pow, pow!
Zemira
AG
aggiehawg said:

akm91 said:

Hope the rolling barrage continues and the Dems keep reeling from the rabbit punches. Pow! Pow, pow! Pow, pow, pow!
It could be like this every week till the election.
BigRobSA
"Does that sound like what white people would say?

I know white people, they don't talk like that.

You know...it sounds like...

something I would say!" - Dave Chappelle on the Juicy Smoliet case.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
drcrinum

drcrinum

johnnyblaze36
AG
I wonder how many of those six counts against Juily Smolier are felonies. The article didn't say.
Madman
AG
He just earned some street cred. Don't be surprised when he runs for and wins election as Mayor.
drcrinum

justcallmeharry
S
Perp walk time in Chi-town.

peace
S
kamala will have to resubmit her "anti lynching'' bill. Think it fell flat when this case was shown to be a hoax.
ProgN
BigRobSA said:

Michael Berry just played that skit on his radio show a few minutes ago. First time I've heard it, DAMN THAT **** WAS FUNNY!
torrid
AG
I wonder if he completed his fifteen hours of community service.
wannaggie
ABATTBQ11 said:

Civil.Savage said:

Isnt this also an indictment of Google that they keep "deleted" items.

Probably not. You typically have a "deleted items" folder that you need to periodically clear to fully delete items. It's like the recycle bin on your desktop.
Laughable. I guarantee you the major cloud services providers have extensive shadow-copies and backups they preserve specifically for the purposes of their own datametrics harvesting as well as complying with TLA/LEO requests.

Everyone needs to remember this one thing:
"In the cloud, there's no such thing as deleting".
aggiehawg
AG
torrid said:

I wonder if he completed his fifteen hours of community service.
The story was that he completed his community service before the charges were dismissed by Kim Foxx. The most inaptly named woman in the universe. Nothing "Foxxy" about her.
ProgN
BigRobSA said:

For anyone else that hasn't seen it.
Madman
AG
But what they didn't know is that we were supporting him.......With our silence. Because to us that guy sounded guilty.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
ABATTBQ11
AG
wannaggie said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Civil.Savage said:

Isnt this also an indictment of Google that they keep "deleted" items.

Probably not. You typically have a "deleted items" folder that you need to periodically clear to fully delete items. It's like the recycle bin on your desktop.
Laughable. I guarantee you the major cloud services providers have extensive shadow-copies and backups they preserve specifically for the purposes of their own datametrics harvesting as well as complying with TLA/LEO requests.

Everyone needs to remember this one thing:
"In the cloud, there's no such thing as deleting".

They don't need copies for metrics. By the time you delete it, it's already been ingested into their models. They aren't retraining on data they've already trained on. There's also no point in keeping old data. It's stale. Your needs and preferences have likely changed, so they're not training new models on old data. If they want that history incorporated, they'll just take layers from previous models and build I them. It doesn't make sense.

The volume you're talking about is also prohibitive. There's simply no way to economically store it all just to have it. They're not paying to store things just for TLA/LEO. It's not free, so if they're not using it and not getting paid, it's getting dumped.
drcrinum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7995615/amp/Nigerian-brothers-lawyers-says-prepared-testify-Jussie-Smollett-trial.html
This Dude Abides
Really having a hard time believing this is actually happening. So much hope for America right now!
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like your opinion man!
flakrat
AG
Prognightmare said:

BigRobSA said:

For anyone else that hasn't seen it.

That is outstanding.
dreyOO
Justice for Juicy is hilarious. and that bit about everyone knowing it was a bull**** story is right on point
Mort Rainey
Page one of this thread is great. People here knew right away
Prosperdick
AG
dreyOO said:

Justice for Juicy is hilarious. and that bit about everyone knowing it was a bull**** story is right on point

Well except for Kamala, Booker, and Michelle...they all expressed outrage after the incident, with Kamala and Booker even managing to conveniently plug their modern day lynching bill.
aTm2004
AG
DTJ is loving this.

93MarineHorn

Quote:

Mabel Choate
10:09p, 2/12/20

Page one of this thread is great. People here knew right away
I'm proud to be a page oner.
vettmaster99
AG
Notice our resident TDS libs and "concerned moderates" have been absent.
jac4
AG
vettmaster99 said:

Notice our resident TDS libs and "concerned moderates" have been absent.

I was sure SUAg would be all over this one. Maybe WaltonAg's wife told him that Juicy is conservative.
Madman
AG
Rapier108
Bernie endorses Kim Foxx for reelection.

Quote:

Senator Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) released a slew of endorsements for state attorneys on Thursday, including one for Kim Foxx, the Cook County state's attorney who was investigated for her decision to drop charges against former Empire actor Jussie Smollett.

"I am honored today to have the endorsement of Senator Sanders," Foxx told Politico. "When I first ran four years ago on a platform that included a holistic approach to criminal justice reform, it was different than what previous prosecutors had ever attempted. Since in office, we've implemented bond and cannabis reform, we're leading the country in vacating wrongful convictions and funneling more resources toward violent crimes to keep communities safe."

Foxx admitted in announcing her reelection campaign in November that she "didn't handle" the Smollett case well. "I'm making changes in my office to make sure we do better," she said. "That's what reform is about."
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/bernie-sanders-endorses-kim-foxx-despite-smollett-baggage/
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.