Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,594 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Old_Ag_91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think the court of public opinion especially on a national level is that he needs to go to jail based on what's been represented so far. Not much can come out that could make him look innocent at this point.
Whens lunch
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

I think the court of public opinion especially on a national level is that he needs to go to jail based on what's been represented so far. Not much can come out that could make him look innocent at this point.
I wish I was as confident. My wife is a conservative who refuses to get her head out of the sand. I think there are many more like her and a huge segment of the population that isn't paying any attention.

edit: actually was thinking about a different thread when I responded to the quoted post. I agree that at least 75% that are paying attention at all to this think he's guilty.
Not when I'm done with it.
drcrinum

FOP = Fraternal Order of Police, Chicago Lodge No. 7 = police union
Prosperdick
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

What kills him is everyone knows the initial story as it was plastered everywhere for weeks, poor Jussie had a noose around his neck and bleach poured on him. After it was exposed as his two Nigerian friends he paid to do it you didn't have to know any other details to know he was full of it.

Many stories have plausible explanations the guilty can use and his supporters can cling to...but not in this case. There isn't a reasonable explanation at all...white face under the ski mask and he didn't recognize their thick accent, yeah right.

It's not like they could claim the culprits were still out there, the brothers already agreed that they did it and since they already established they knew him and Jussie agreed there isn't any other avenue except complete and total blind faith...and you would have to be blind (and deaf) to think those two brothers were white MAGA racists.
Cuterebra
AG
Best case scenario Smollett loses civil case then goes to federal trial for the fake bioterror attack.

Geragos is a good defense atty and easy to dislike, but he is not the reason Smollett walked. Geragos just picked a client with corrupt friends in high places. It created less work on his part, but he still gets paid.
BQ_90
AG
Cuterebra said:

Best case scenario Smollett loses civil case then goes to federal trial for the fake bioterror attack.

Geragos is a good defense atty and easy to dislike, but he is not the reason Smollett walked. Geragos just picked a client with corrupt friends in high places. It created less work on his part, but he still gets paid.
What civil case?
Wildmen03
AG
BQ_90 said:

Cuterebra said:

What civil case?
The city cops suing him for lost money and time?
BQ_90
AG
Wildmen03 said:

BQ_90 said:

Cuterebra said:

What civil case?
You mean the city, why would they sue, they are the ones that let him off the hook
Wildmen03
AG
BQ_90 said:

Wildmen03 said:

BQ_90 said:

Cuterebra said:

What civil case?
You mean the city, why would they sue, they are the ones that let him off the hook
Well they weren't, it was the prosecutor's office that let him off.

This is what I was referring to.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/04/jussie-smollett-chicago-lawsuit-sues-empire-actor/3370613002/
MooreTrucker
AG
Wildmen03 said:

BQ_90 said:

Wildmen03 said:

BQ_90 said:

Cuterebra said:

What civil case?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/04/jussie-smollett-chicago-lawsuit-sues-empire-actor/3370613002/

And the prosecutor was county, right, rather than city?
Eagle2020
AG
Just want to say Kimm Foxx is one ugly woman. She looks like a cartoon dog.
lil99chris
AG
....she looks like a tall Gary Coleman.
tsuag10
AG
Holy crap, that is spot on! I knew she looked familiar!
BQ_90
AG
Wildmen03 said:

BQ_90 said:

Wildmen03 said:

BQ_90 said:

Cuterebra said:

What civil case?

well with who just got elected mayor, I wouldn't count on the city suing.
Long Live Sully
AG
GreyhoundDad said:

Just want to say Kimm Foxx is one ugly woman. She looks like a cartoon dog.
I hope Roseanne doesn't tweet what she thinks.
aggiehawg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Wildmen03 said:

BQ_90 said:

Wildmen03 said:

BQ_90 said:

Cuterebra said:

What civil case?

And the prosecutor was county, right, rather than city?
They have a different system in Illinois. Foxx is a State Attorney but she's elected to be Cook County's State of Illinois attorney.

She's not a Chicago City attorney. (Confusing but it is what it is.)
justcallmeharry
S
The lawsuit against Smollett actually got filed today. Damages sought will likely be greater than the 130k they billed him.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/chicago-files-civil-complaint-against-jussie-smollett

"Chicago files civil complaint against Jussie Smollett for investigation costs

In a statement obtained by Fox News, the city's law department said on Thursday that it filed a civil complaint against Smollett, 36, in the Circuit Court of Cook County "that pursues the full measure of damages allowed under the false statements ordinance."

"This follows his refusal to reimburse the City of Chicago for the cost of police overtime spent investigating his false police report on January 29, 2019," the statement added.

The lawsuit doesn't include a specific monetary figure, but suggests the amount the city will seek from Smollett will be higher than the $130,000 sought earlier."

IrishTxAggie
AG
Can't wait for Foxx to be deposed!!
thirdcoast
AG
Kim Foxx "recused herself from Smollett case", but also "ran her office independent of public sentiment in the Smollett case".

Then on top of that, now with Jessie Jackson in frame, the push back is all rooted in racism towards her.

F**** that incompetent and corrupt b****
ProgN
I'm so sick of progs hiding behind the race card. Ilhan Omar and the gang hiding behind the race card for people slamming her 9/11 comments is putrid.
will25u
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6930231/Prosecutor-Kim-Foxx-said-Jussie-Smollett-washed-celeb-lied-cops.html

Quote:

State's Attorney Kim Foxx continued to meddle in the Jussie Smollett case after 'recusing' herself, calling him a 'washed up celeb who lied to cops' and telling the prosecutor she had handed the case over to that he was being overcharged just two weeks before the case was dropped, new documents have revealed.

In messages sent weeks after she recused herself from the case Foxx wrote to Joe Magats, the prosecutor who she had handed the case over to, and appeared to compare Smollett's charges to those leveled at another celebrity defendant, R. Kelly.

ProgN
drcrinum
https://www.theepochtimes.com/kim-foxx-deputies-resign-in-wake-of-jussie-smollett-scandal_2887505.html

Quote:

Kim Foxx Deputies Resign in Wake of Jussie Smollett Scandal

April Perry, the ethics officer for the office, will leave Foxx's staff on May 3, along with Mark Rotert, a veteran prosecutor and civil attorney who revamped the process the office used to review wrongful conviction claims, according to resignation letters obtained by the Chicago Sun-Times.

Perry was the staffer who announced that Foxx was recusing herself from the case in a Feb. 13 email to other state's attorneys in the department after it was revealed Foxx spoke with a relative of Smollett's shortly after the alleged Jan. 29 attack and before he was charged with filing a false report. Foxx, though, continued to influence the case, later calling her recusal "informal.".....

Ethics officer? In Chicago? Chicago politicians/prosecutors have ethics?
Squadron7
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'd have night terrors, too, if I knew the whole world thought I was hateful, lying, attention-whoring little crap-weasel.
FrioAg 00
AG
And I knew they were right
beanbean
Prognightmare said:

Oh yeah, uh huh.....we all totally believe you guys. Jussie was totally a victim. Totally.
Squadron7
AG
Prognightmare said:

So are they outraged that the two Nigerian brothers are walking free?
FrioAg 00
AG
Not just that, but they dared to keep the money he paid them to jump him
DannyDuberstein
AG
The night is dark and full of nigerian brothers
drcrinum

aggiehawg
AG
How poetic!! ROTFLMAO!!
Anti-taxxer
AG
Ha

Haha

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahh
Mathguy64
AG
Now that's a Nigerian Prince scam that's going to pay off. Handsomely no doubt.
agent-maroon
AG
Now THIS is worth following 110 pages of posts
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum said:

I would LOVE to see those guys put on white makeup and the ski-masks they bought, look into the camera with their best red neck impression and say "This is MAGA country, b*tch!"

The video would go viral and absolutely obliterate his ridiculous claim that he was fooled into thinking two white guys jumped him.
First Page Last Page
Page 110 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.