Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,672 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Squadron7 said:

Quote:

B level actor + black + gay + Trump basher = UNTOUCHABLE

If he were untouchable then we would have never gotten to a place where 16 felony charges were filed against him.

Something unexpected was discovered...and discovered late...that affected someone bigger than the third billing level actor Jussie Smollett.

untouchable in the sense that nothing was going to stick because too many political points to be gained in a political Libtopia Neverland.

the cops weren't in on it. but now politicians are - if you want something truly ****ed up just throw a few Libs at it.
Squadron7
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Squadron7 said:

Quote:

B level actor + black + gay + Trump basher = UNTOUCHABLE

If he were untouchable then we would have never gotten to a place where 16 felony charges were filed against him.

Something unexpected was discovered...and discovered late...that affected someone bigger than the third billing level actor Jussie Smollett.
My bet is that Kamala Harris was involved and either directed him to do it or he did it to try and drum up some pub for her anti-lynching bill. (Wasnt Lynching already illegal?)...

Now...why the NAACP is nominating him for an award...i have no idea? Are leftys trying to say, despite all the evidence, that he was still attacked by MAGA bros?

The MSM/Entertainment Complex can treat the "attack" as something real without sending two Nigerians to jail.

Chicago's Law Enforcement/Court system can't.

Imagine if some random White dude had decided to go out that night for his own Subway sandwich and gotten caught on camera. They'd have built a special dungeon for the guy.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

untouchable in the sense that nothing was going to stick because too many political points to be gained in a political Libtopia everland.

Oh, there is an untouchable involved....but it isn't Jussie. Jussie is a conduit to them, though.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm typically very abrasive and oppose the "Blue Wall" mentality that seems to run rampant amongst LEOs, but I hope they "Blue Wall" the **** out of Foxx.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

The silver lining in all of this is that it has at least unintentionally forced all of the "woke" people to suddenly comment on the black on black crime infesting their own communities.

bet she won't touch the root cause with a ten foot pole. she's either too stupid, or too intellectually dishonest.
johnnyblaze36
AG
ruddyduck said:

bet she won't touch the root cause with a ten foot pole. she's either too stupid, or too intellectually dishonest.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Quote:

Imagine if some random White dude had decided to go out that night for his own Subway sandwich and gotten caught on camera. They'd have built a special dungeon for the guy.
Exactly. That is the scary thing that no one seems to be paying any attention to. Some innocent wrong time, wrong place schmuck nearly had his life ruined. About the only reason this didn't happen is because Jussie was so dumb about when he pulled the stunt
93MarineHorn
Chicago police can't solve most murders because hood rats won't talk to them.
FrioAg 00
AG
And sadly, there is no one that really cares if these gang bangers murder each other or not. It's s complete breakdown of social structure in these no go zones
tsuag10
AG
nm
vettmaster99
AG

SIAP...this police chief is FOS and as corrupt as hell!! Basically saying people need to let it go and the summer months are coming up so they need to focus on real crimes. Kudos to the reporter for pressing him and calling him out on his BS.
aggiehawg
AG
vettmaster99 said:

SIAP...this police chief is FOS and as corrupt as hell!! Basically saying people need to let it go and the summer months are coming up so they need to focus on real crimes. Kudos to the reporter for pressing him and calling him out on his BS.
OMG! He's either been paid off with over six figures or his wife and children are being threatened for him to do that 180.

Nuking Chicago from orbit is gaining some traction with me. Irredeemable.
annie88
AG
ProgN
Jussie will never pay that. Whoever is behind this hoax will.
bmks270
AG
annie88 said:

That's sounds like a crime, extortion.... but this is Chicago.
backintexas2013
AG
I call bs on that. They are backing away from ever doing anything to him.
Rockdoc
AG
Sounds like a lot of bank accounts in Chicago are getting padded. Liberals in action.
astros4545
AG
vettmaster99 said:

Isn't this a complete 180 from the initial press conference when announced Smollett was free to go
bmks270
AG
astros4545 said:

vettmaster99 said:

Isn't this a complete 180 from the initial press conference when announced Smollett was free to go

He doesn't look like a suicidal man to me.
agent-maroon
AG
aggiehawg said:

vettmaster99 said:

OMG! He's either been paid off with over six figures or his wife and children are being threatened for him to do that 180.

I doubt there's a single decent public official within a 100 miles of Chicago. Sorriest public display of corruption that I've ever witnessed. Absolutely shameless...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
annie88
AG
Most of us called that they would somehow blame this on Trump anyway that he provided a "toxic" environment. He has not but we knew they go this route. This whole thing is such ****ing bull*****
agent-maroon
AG
annie88 said:

Most of us called that they would somehow blame this on Trump anyway that he provided a "toxic" environment. He has not but we knew they go this route. This whole thing is such ****ing bull*****
You hear this "toxic environment" crap mentioned multiple times daily but I can't say that I've ever seen any evidence of Trump saying or doing anything remotely racist or anti-gay. Unless that's the default descriptor that comes with having a "R" after your name. If that's the case then eff em.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
annie88
AG
agent-maroon said:

annie88 said:

You hear this "toxic environment" crap mentioned multiple times daily but I can't say that I've ever seen any evidence of Trump saying or doing anything remotely racist or anti-gay. Unless that's the default descriptor that comes with having a "R" after your name. If that's the case then eff em.

There really isn't. It's all coming from the left and their lies. They want to keep repeating the narrative because they think people will believe it and their gullible followers do. The most hatred and violence and I have seen has come from the left.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Stinks of a coverup

And I fully believe there is a connection to someone politically powerful like KH which is why this is being made to go away quietly
Bunkhouse96
AG
annie88 said:

agent-maroon said:

annie88 said:

There really isn't. It's all coming from the left and their lies. They want to keep repeating the narrative because they think people will believe it and their gullible followers do. The most hatred and violence and I have seen has come from the left.

Trump won > left melts down > toxic environment is created = it's all Trump's fault.
Swarely
Clob94
Swarely said:

The crowd was prepped prior to the skit. The big bright "applause" sign that blinks when you're supposed to laugh or clap was turned off. This was SNL doing a skit simply for the appearance of seeming to be less liberal.
"Ya we bash trump but look, we also bash Jussie--" which is complete Bull ***** Even Chris Rock in this clip at the black actors awards says the same thing.

"I was told not to do any Jessie Smollet jokes---" ... he even says so----- it should be open season on this ****ing piece of **** but the powers that be are protecting him.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2019/03/31/jussie-smollett-naacp-awards-chris-rock-joke-ndwknd-vpx.cnn
captkirk
AG
annie88 said:

Is this what turning the page looks like?
agent-maroon
AG
"Turning the page" is Chicagospeak for "Errybody gon get paid". But don't worry because Gay Tupac won't be the one that foots that bill if it ever gets paid.
Counterpoint
AG
Clob94 said:

Swarely said:

The crowd was prepped prior to the skit. The big bright "applause" sign that blinks when you're supposed to laugh or clap was turned off. This was SNL doing a skit simply for the appearance of seeming to be less liberal.
"Ya we bash trump but look, we also bash Jussie--" which is complete Bull ***** Even Chris Rock in this clip at the black actors awards says the same thing.

"I was told not to do any Jessie Smollet jokes---" ... he even says so----- it should be open season on this ****ing piece of **** but the powers that be are protecting him.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2019/03/31/jussie-smollett-naacp-awards-chris-rock-joke-ndwknd-vpx.cnn

Come on man. They trash Jussie on the comedy shows all the time! No, not more than Trump. But he's their second favorite subject right now. And it's refreshing to watch.
astros4545
AG
Swarely said:

Brought me to tears this was so unfunny
Old_Ag_91
AG
aggiehawg said:

vettmaster99 said:

I like the way you think Hawg.
Prosperdick
AG
vettmaster99 said:

What's funny is Chicago's violence plummeted during the arctic freeze, nobody, not even the criminals, wanted to go out in -20 degree weather...well, except for the two MAGA racists who attacked poor Jussie.

Yup, summer months are coming and CPD knows those murderers are going to be out in force to boost their average, they've been slumping.
Bobcat06
AG
Greg Wing is the FBI Special Agent in charge of the Child Sex Crimes division of the Chicago Field Office. He was working with Chicago PD to obtain a search warrant for Smollet's iCloud account.

https://truepundit.com/top-fbi-child-sex-trafficking-did-jussie-rat-out-hollywood/

What does Jussie have in his phone records that would peak the attention of the FBI Child Sex Crimes division?
aginlakeway
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Greg Wing is the FBI Special Agent in charge of the Child Sex Crimes division of the Chicago Field Office. He was working with Chicago PD to obtain a search warrant for Smollet's iCloud account.

https://truepundit.com/top-fbi-child-sex-trafficking-did-jussie-rat-out-hollywood/

What does Jussie have in his phone records that would peak the attention of the FBI Child Sex Crimes division?

That's an interesting development.
First Page Last Page
Page 107 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.