Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,974 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
brucoh said:

mathguy86 said:

To be serious here, the State Atty's office really goofed here. Its one thing to not want to prosecute the guy for faking a crime. You don't want to deal with that political hot potato for what amounts to no return on your investment of time and effort? I get it.

But you cannot let the narrative be written so that this pathetic piece of human debris can walk out and say he is innocent and say the brothers did it to him. He had to be held to some plea agreement that said he cannot do that or else the agreement gets voided. He is getting to have his cake and eat it at the same time.
Exactly. Doesn't effect my life one way or the other if that dude had to actually do any time. I never thought he would in the first place, but to be able to just keep perpetrating the lie is what I have a huge problem with.
Yep.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
I have a feeling, this still won't end well. Time for Illinois IB to investigate DAs internally.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG

Would be nice to see some federal charges dropped on this ass hat but given the FBI is pretty much in Obamas back pocket, probably won't happen.
GCP12
AG
Everyone needs to remember that this POS was willing to send two random white dudes to jail to keep the hoax going
BadMoonRisin
AG
Super weird.

They say they are dropping the charges because he performed some kind of community service and is not a threat to public safety...sounding like they admit he did it, but hes not worth putting in jail..

He is saying that he was still attacked and did not lie...unreal.

bmks270
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

brucoh said:

mathguy86 said:

To be serious here, the State Atty's office really goofed here. Its one thing to not want to prosecute the guy for faking a crime. You don't want to deal with that political hot potato for what amounts to no return on your investment of time and effort? I get it.

But you cannot let the narrative be written so that this pathetic piece of human debris can walk out and say he is innocent and say the brothers did it to him. He had to be held to some plea agreement that said he cannot do that or else the agreement gets voided. He is getting to have his cake and eat it at the same time.
Exactly. Doesn't effect my life one way or the other if that dude had to actually do any time. I never thought he would in the first place, but to be able to just keep perpetrating the lie is what I have a huge problem with.
Yep.

It does effect your life.
The perpetuators of fake news need to be held accountable.
We are already overrun with propaganda.
These invented crimes and investigations are tools to use against political opponents, even put them in jail.
These sham investigations where real criminals either walk or face charges because of their political affiliation must end.

Fake crimes
Fake dossiers
Unjust investigations

These criminal lies and abusive investigations against innocent people cannot be allowed to be perpetuated without penalty.
annie88
AG
But you cannot let the narrative be written so that this pathetic piece of human debris can walk out and say he is innocent and say the brothers did it to him.

He had to be held to some plea agreement that said he cannot do that or else the agreement gets voided. He is getting to have his cake and eat it at the same time.

This. Such bull*****
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Somebody should sue the CPD for their "falsely" accusing Smollett and then they can release all of their info on the subject for everybody to see how big of a sham this is
Old_Ag_91
AG
brucoh said:

mathguy86 said:

Wait a minute. It does affect our lives if he doesn't do time. You know why? Because more and more crimes are being committed where the perpetrator gets a light sentence or no sentence. At some point if it continues unabated then justice and punishment for the criminal loses effectiveness. When that happens it will affect every one of us because crime will have become acceptable. Then who's life WON'T it affect?

So yes it does affect every one of us and our kids. Crime should be punished as should Jussie Smollett's crimes.
Prosperdick
AG

Hey look, it's Foxx and Harris, what a shocker.
aggiedata
AG
Old_Ag_91
AG
Prosper, do you know when that photo was taken or have a link to article associated with it? I'd like to put that in my twitter feed.
RAB91
Old_Ag_91 said:

Prosper, do you know when that photo was taken or have a link to article associated with it? I'd like to put that in my twitter feed.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Thanks Rab
4stringAg
AG
Love Gun said:

Not a threat to public safety? How about all the man hours of the PD he used up that could have been spent on real ****ing investigations?? Not to mention the free pass given now to all who want to target Trump supporters with fake hoaxes.

This guy should be fired for such a statement but he won't, he'll be promoted.
oysterbayAG
AG
This is a lower case version of Loretta Lynch letting Hillary off in the E-Mail " Matter " .This gives us a sober look into the future of our country when the Libtards fully take over ! The opposite of MAGA
Old_Ag_91
AG
oysterbayAG said:

This is a lower case version of Loretta Lynch letting Hillary off in the E-Mail " Matter " .This gives us a sober look into the future of our country when the Libtards fully take over ! The opposite of MAGA
Which is why we need to push back. Not sure how that is other than to continually point out their hypocrisy at all levels on social media.
fooz
siap

93MarineHorn
Quote:

I don't see Jussie Smollett as a threat to public safety."
Really? Stirring up racial acrimony and wasting tons of police time and resources isn't a threat? Corrupt pos.
Prosperdick
AG

Like I didn't hate her enough already...
annie88
AG
RAB91 said:

Old_Ag_91 said:

another piece of the puzzle. But we knew this. Between this and the nearly half million Recieved from Soros. All coming together. I hope this ***** loses her job and gets charged with Kamala. The Obamas played a large part too. Apparently two of Jessie's sisters worked in some capacity for the Obamas or the campaign.
annie88
AG
93MarineHorn
Women of color showing they can be every bit as corrupt as men, if not more so, shamelessly and in plain sight.
Harry Stone
AG
2 days ago an article was released that Empire suffered its second lowest ratings, with the lowest being on Halloween night. Follow the money trail.

https://www.blackpressusa.com/empire-suffers-second-lowest-ratings-of-shows-history/
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm guessing this stunt was pre-planned with Kamala's knowledge, and she was afraid that once he was looking at being the bell of da ball, Jussie would give her up. So strings get pulled to set him free because the backlash of this is less than what it could be if it really blows open.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

I work to reform the criminal justice system in Cook County. KF

Reform....sort of like Little Boy did urban renewal in Hiroshima.
74OA
AG
"Emanuel noted that "a sliver" of the evidence was presented to a grand jury, which indicted Smollett. He said Smollett used race and privilege to "get off scott free" and that the actor has shown no remorse or accountability for his actions.

"A person using hate crime laws that are on the books to protect people who are minorities, and you turn around and use them to advance your career?" Emmanuel said. "Is there no decency in this man?""

(ABC News)

annie88
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I'm guessing this stunt was pre-planned with Kamala's knowledge, and she was afraid that once he was looking at being the bell of da ball, Jussie would give her up.
It would be pretty awesome if Kamala goes down for this and the other woman foxx loses her job and gets charged with obstruction. Wonder what the little **** will have to say about that.
4stringAg
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I'm guessing this stunt was pre-planned with Kamala's knowledge, and she was afraid that once he was looking at being the bell of da ball, Jussie would give her up.
I think that's exactly what happened. My guess is Kamala is the Obama's choice for POTUS. To get her signature legistlation that I think was laboring in Congress a kick in the ass, Jussie planned this for her. Well, she left her fate in the hands of a dumbass who was stupid enough to leave all kinds of evidence laying around. So Kamala/Michelle O step in with their friend Kim Foxx and cut Jussie a sweet deal that even let's him walk out scot free without even having to admit the hoax.
beanbean
annie88 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

It would be pretty awesome if Kamala goes down for this and the other woman foxx loses her job and gets charged with obstruction. Wonder what the little **** will have to say about that.
Don't hold your breath. This is all just going to go away. Nothing else is going to happen to anyone. Case closed.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Don't hold your breath. This is all just going to go away. Nothing else is going to happen to anyone. Case closed.
Afraid you're correct.

Hope you aren't.
bam02
AG
fooz said:

siap

Soros poured big money into a lot of local DA races lately. It's the new strategy. It happened in San Antonio and it worked.

Anyone saying this doesn't matter or doesn't affect them is short-sighted.
annie88
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

UDon't hold your breath. This is all just going to go away. Nothing else is going to happen to anyone. Case closed.
Afraid you're correct.

Hope you aren't.
Me too.
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.