Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,071 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOL at that family statement. So you get to continue to claim innocence as part of the deferred probation. What a lovely corrupt deal.
annie88
AG
backintexas2013
AG
CPD just got played like a little *****. This is comical. I hope they realize how worthless they are now seen.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I picked up trash as community service in college once. I think I'll go rob a bank now and see if that will get the charges dropped.

Of course, I'm probably the wrong race, but if I jerk off the bank security guard, maybe I'll get the gay factor to work for me.
Prosperdick
AG
So has anyone confirmed on the federal charges?
Truvada_for_prep
I don't ever want to hear again how the justice system is agansit blacks.
Clob94
Louis botha said:

OJ says "hello".
aggiehawg
AG
Prosperdick said:

So has anyone confirmed on the federal charges?
They don't discuss pending investigations or grand jury proceedings.
thirdcoast
AG
Makes sense. Prosecuting Jussie will greatly reduce the effectiveness of fake racism and identity politic strategies of the left.
Big Al 1992
AG
This ain't over. But Kim Fox's career probably is after this. The feds will be next...
GCP12
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

This ain't over. But Kim Fox's career probably is after this. The feds will be next...

Kim Fox is set for life
BadMoonRisin
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

Who is surprised...

i posted this on the board like 10 days ago...
zephyr88
AG
Clob94 said:

Louis botha said:

I don't ever want to hear again how the justice system is against blacks.
OJ says "hello".
what???

The justice system acquitted a murderer.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG

I hope they rip everyone a new one.
Burnsey
AG
OJs ex-wife and that white guy disagree
GCP12
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
Burnsey said:

OJs ex-wife and that white guy disagree

He means that oj getting off is an indictment of the justice system not being biased against blacks, not they got it right.
BBRex
AG
Louis botha said:

So one case is your data set?
Truvada_for_prep
BBRex said:

Louis botha said:

So one case is your data set?
Yep this high profile case where its obvious he committed a crime and smeared everyone who is a Trump supporter.

HTH
FTAG 2000
AG
GCP12 said:

Big Al 1992 said:

Kim Fox is set for life

If by some unfortunate turn of events Kamala were to win next year, Foxx will be her nominee for AG.

Love Gun

GCP12
AG
No doubt in my mind. I was just saying that even if the feds take away her career by investigating her, she will still be set for life.
GCP12
AG
Love Gun said:

Oh good, I expect the MSM to take this narrative and run with it. Just like with obstruction for Trump.
beanbean

Quote:

Quote:
Jussie's family has also released a statement celebrating the news. They state, "This morning truth has prevailed and (Jussie) has been vindicated."

They continue, "While many were quick to rush to judgement before hearing the actual truth, we are grateful that the truth about Jussie has come to light. We look forward to bringing the real perpetrators to justice."

OK then. Go ahead and press charges against those Nigerian brothers. Jussie freakin' lawyer said it right there on the podium that the brothers attacked him. I swear, this statement and that Clay Travis tweet prove that no one listened to a damn word of that press conference. There is no debate on who attacked him.
GCP12
AG
Seriously, does this mean they are going to go after the two Nigerian brothers?
beanbean
Love Gun said:

And then that liar went right down to the podium and still denied he had anything to do with it. The city of Chicago just got played so hard.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
GCP12 said:

No look at the Asst. State's attorney statement bove - they dropped it because he is not a threat and they say it does NOT exonerate him. They had no issue with the police case or evidence. they simply did not want to prosecute thru trial.

It's a guilty plea in effect but not the kind that comes with any jail time - it's basically Deferred Adjudication. He forfeits the bond and has to do community service.

GiveEmHellBill
AG
brucoh said:

Quote:

Quote:
Jussie's family has also released a statement celebrating the news. They state, "This morning truth has prevailed and (Jussie) has been vindicated."

They continue, "While many were quick to rush to judgement before hearing the actual truth, we are grateful that the truth about Jussie has come to light. We look forward to bringing the real perpetrators to justice."

OK then. Go ahead and press charges against those Nigerian brothers. Jussie freakin' lawyer said it right there on the podium. I swear, this statement and that Clay Travis tweet prove that no one listened to a damn word of that press conference. There is no debate on who attacked him.

Jussie is joining with OJ in their hunt for the real perpetrators.
DTP02
AG
GCP12 said:

No, not at all. The state has essentially concluded that Smollette did it and that, for "reasons," they don't want to convict him of it.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

I don't see Jussie Smollett as a threat to public safety."

It really doesn't matter if Smollett is a danger. They just justified and encouraged a very real threat to public safety.

It's as if SCOTUS were to rule that it's no big deal to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theater.
RAB91
GCP12
AG

Brian Stelter is the worst person in media.
DTP02
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

GCP12 said:

No look at the Asst. State's attorney statement bove - they dropped it because he is not a threat and they say it does NOT exonerate him. They had no issue with the police case or evidence. they simply did not want to prosecute thru trial.

It's a guilty plea in effect but not the kind that comes with any jail time - it's basically Deferred Adjudication. He forfeits the bond and has to do community service.

It's not a guilty plea in effect because he didn't admit it, is actually denying it right now and blaming someone else, and because he didn't actually receive any punishment, having been credited for community service previously rendered somehow.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Huh? What truth has come to light? No new facts of the case have been added.
First Page Last Page
Page 95 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.