Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,246 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Animal72 said:

3000 comments on this idiot and only 99 on the Coastie Lt. shows how screwed up our priorities are. Goes for the media, too. Oh, but this is sensational (sarcasm)!
Funny thing that you aren't posting on that thread to pad your post count.
BQ_90
AG
Animal72 said:

3000 comments on this idiot and only 99 on the Coastie Lt. shows how screwed up our priorities are. Goes for the media, too. Oh, but this is sensational (sarcasm)!
Nobody is questioning the details of the CG guys arrest, and nobody is excusing it. On the other hand, liberals lined up trying to defend Jussie even up to the point now of trying to justify his lies.
ballchain
Animal72
AG
"30 years is a long time to be a White Nationalist. He can soon retire and cash in his 401KKK" - Colbert :-)
Animal72
AG
bobbranco said:

Animal72 said:

Didn't realize that was an objective. I must have a life. ;-)
deddog
AG
Animal72 said:

It's a modern day lynching!!!!!
Of course it's in the news and a topic on racist forum 16!
lil99chris
AG
Radio DJ: "We have a special shout out on our request line from biggest fan.....Jussie Smollett"

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Animal72 said:

bobbranco said:

Animal72 said:

yet here you are.......

bobbranco
AG
Animal72 said:

bobbranco said:

Animal72 said:

I say that CG Lt should be in the brig forever. How about you?
T Durden
AG
He got that drug abuse and rehab bit from his own script on that trash show. Yes I realize I'm admitting I watch Empire. I like watching Cookie and Tiana's asses shake! Sue me.

His character is the worst on that show.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
BQ_90 said:

Animal72 said:

Nobody is questioning the details of the CG guys arrest, and nobody is excusing it. On the other hand, liberals lined up trying to defend Jussie even up to the point now of trying to justify his lies.

Yep. What the hell is there to discuss about the racist nut job Coastie? Think everybody is pretty much in agreement on the facts there and glad he got busted. Most I've done is laugh at a friend who was acting like 1000 rounds of ammo was some massive amount.
FriscoKid
AG
bobbranco said:

Animal72 said:

bobbranco said:

Animal72 said:

I say that CG Lt should be in the brig forever. How about you?
He heard it on whatever source he got his news and things it's a big deal. The media is trying their hardest to somehow get this back on Trump. Seems that this resonated with Animal. Just like that school shooting "fact" that he posted a couple years ago. This guy is the perfect LIV.
T Durden
AG
Nm
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
T Durden
AG
C@LAg said:

Coast Guard traitor discussion can be found in the other thread.

Exactly...and staff please reinstate the gif of Cookie Lyon. Thanks.
wbt5845
AG
Animal72 said:

tbirdspur2010
AG
BQ_90 said:

Animal72 said:

Bingo.
scd88
AG
BQ_90 said:

Animal72 said:

Well done.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
ballchain
BenFiasco14
AG
Animal72 said:

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Prosperdick
AG
T Durden said:

C@LAg said:

Coast Guard traitor discussion can be found in the other thread.

Exactly...and staff please reinstate the gif of Cookie Lyon. Thanks.

Damn, staff nixed Cookie's butt, they do realize it was shown on network TV. Oh well, I figure if you want to derail the thread do it with a nice tail.
tehmackdaddy
AG
C@LAg said:

And it gets better. He may even be unpersoned.

Empire Mulling Jamal Recast in Wake of Jussie Smollett Season 5 Ouster

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/empire-mulling-jamal-recast-in-wake-of-jussie-smollett-season-5-ouster/ar-BBTXRgf?ocid=ientp

TVLine has learned that among the options producers are considering is bringing in a new actor to take over the role in Season 6. Per an Empire insider, series co-creator Lee Daniels who loosely based Jamal on himself is said to be a strong proponent of the recast option.

Sucks for him he could not be happy with $65K an episode.

I would wear black-face and do it for half.
Madman
AG
tehmackdaddy said:

C@LAg said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/empire-mulling-jamal-recast-in-wake-of-jussie-smollett-season-5-ouster/ar-BBTXRgf?ocid=ientp

TVLine has learned that among the options producers are considering is bringing in a new actor to take over the role in Season 6. Per an Empire insider, series co-creator Lee Daniels who loosely based Jamal on himself is said to be a strong proponent of the recast option.

That would do something immense for their viewership numbers.

Not sure if it would help or hurt though.
The_Fox

[url=https://ibb.co/cQ4CBL6][/url]
ProgN
flakrat
AG
Madman said:

tehmackdaddy said:

C@LAg said:

That would be freaking funny as heck. He may as well just draw a warm bath, make a huge bowl of pudding and light the candles.
vettmaster99
AG

Some pretty interesting responses.
Ellis Wyatt
Animal72 said:

Is this the first time you've weighed in on this thread?
Muy
AG
flakrat said:

Madman said:

tehmackdaddy said:

C@LAg said:

That would be freaking funny as heck. He may as well just draw a warm bath, make a huge bowl of pudding and light the candles.

I might actually watch my first episode of Empire is they did something like that.

Or at a minimal, have Jamal the gay Tri Lamb from Revenge of the Nerds take the role.
Ellis Wyatt
C@LAg said:

I don't care what the racist heterophobe says, this wasn't about money.

It was purely meant as a hateful political statement.
Muy
AG
Yep, anyone think this guy was smart enough to try and concoct this to make more money is a ****ing idiot. This guys is merely a TDS sufferer.
vettmaster99
AG
Muy said:

Yep, anyone think this guy was smart enough to try and concoct this to make more money is a ****ing idiot. This guys is merely a TDS sufferer.

I'd add that he is an evil scum and there is no evidence he has any mental illness other than TDS. He was willing to testify against an innocent person to destroy their life and put them away in prison for decades.
Anti-taxxer
AG
vettmaster99 said:

Some pretty interesting responses.

Holy Mother of God. The girl in the black jacket is a complete moron.

Lots of leftsplaining taking place here.
First Page Last Page
Page 86 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.