Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,461 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
BlueMiles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They could subpoena phone logs.
CanyonAg77
AG
Sid Farkas said:

DPure hypothetical here...

If I was a famous black gay actor...and I got injured during a bout of rough random hookup sex...enough to need medical attention...would it be better to lie about how it happened rather than face embarrassing, possibly career-damaging publicity?

Just asking.
You're making the assumption that there is anything about a random gay hookup that would embarrass Hollywood.

Heck, it's a career enhancement
agent-maroon
AG
Gay sex related injuries are not the least bit unusual in an ER located in a city the size of Chicago. Given the legal ramifications of disclosing any patient information there isn't any reason to go public with a BS story unless you were trying to capitalize on some publicity and sympathy. Maybe he needed a story to cover for time lost because he couldn't play his professional part or something, but involving the police is going to blow up and get him fired. Dumbass may have made a career ending mistake with this decision.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
87IE
AG
I honestly think his career won't be hurt if/when it comes out he made the MAGA attack up.

He'll probably be celebrated by the left for "starting a. conversation" and pointing out how bad Trump is since blaming MAGA even entered his mind.
agent-maroon
AG
Maybe if he can pull off a Kaepernick, but he isn't starting at that level of celebrity status and Nike isn't going to reward him with a marketing contract.
Seems like he's more of a lower tier actor on a TV show in decline. Their target audience is the hip-hop rapper crowd that typically shuns this sort of escapade.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Sid Farkas said:

Pure hypothetical here...

If I was a "famous" black gay actor...and I got injured during a bout of rough random hookup sex...enough to need medical attention...would it be better to lie about how it happened rather than face embarrassing, possibly career-damaging publicity?

Just asking.

FIFY
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
87IE said:

I honestly think his career won't be hurt if/when it comes out he made the MAGA attack up.

He'll probably be celebrated by the left for "starting a. conversation" and pointing out how bad Trump is since blaming MAGA even entered his mind.

No doubt - look at all the controversy behind the actors and actresses on that trash show 'Empire.'

It's foundation is contradictory African American real life hypocrisy vs. faux racist outrage and deflection (lack of accountability). See the highly lucrative and successful rap and hip hop music industry.
FriscoKid
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

[SEVERAL PAGES BACK, I SAID NOT TO MAKE THIS THREAD ABOUT BALLER. YOU HAVE HALF A PAGE OF POSTS SINCE THEN DOING SO. ENJOY A BREAK. -STAFF]

Sadly the only way to win this game is not to play it.
wyoag93
AG
I'm surprised the homosexual activists aren't more up in arms over this. The black activists don't care, since there were no cops involved. Maybe it's too cold for activists...he should have waited until Springtime to make **** up.
Bobcat06
AG
FriscoKid said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

[SEVERAL PAGES BACK, I SAID NOT TO MAKE THIS THREAD ABOUT BALLER. YOU HAVE HALF A PAGE OF POSTS SINCE THEN DOING SO. ENJOY A BREAK. -STAFF]

If only WatchOle would double pinky swear that certain posters weren't protected.....
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

that's a two way street.

imho

EDIT - withdrawn... apparently baller got a ban too.
DallasAg 94
Bizarre

Also, IIRC, he was in the hospital for over 24 hrs. Early rumors had him with a broken rib, but haven't heard anything since. The fact the police didn't call medics and send him to the hospital... only suggested he should go, seems odd.

If he was only beaten, seems odd to need 24hrs in hospital.

Bleach? As mentioned, it would have been apparent on clothe discoloration... no residual on floor, no container. Police said they searched for a container and found nothing.

Rednecks? Really? sub-zero temperatures and the guy had a ski mask, with a MAGA hat on it... and likely now a cowboy hat either on the MAGA, or more likely between the ski mask and MAGA hat.

Probably had the noose, which was probably the lariott he roped Jussie with. Makes you wonder if he had heels or head. No mention of a horse... likely to come with a follow-up interview or additional neighbor.
ABATTBQ11
AG
What makes this really stink to high heaven is that two guys supposedly waited for him in the freezing ****ing cold with bleach and a rope. Why do I say waited? Because who the hell is walking around with bleach and a rope at 2am? Ski masks I could get because it's f'cold, but the other two make no sense. It's next to impossible for this to be some random act of violence because two racist yokels happened to see him walking down the street by himself.

So if they were waiting for him, they must have either been following him for awhile to learn his schedule, knew where he'd be, or waited near his apartment, all night, waiting for him to maybe come back at some point. All while it is ungodly cold. Even that requires them to track down his address, which may or may not be easy since he's in an apartment and probably not tied to property tax records. How'd they track him down? Looking up his name in a DL database?

This whole thing requires a high level of premeditation and planning that just doesn't make sense at all if you're just going to slap the guy around, pour bleach on him, and put a noose around his neck before running off yelling, "MAGA country!" That's just a terrible Hollywood caricature. If you're going to go through all the trouble, why not just kill him or kidnap him for ransom? With this kind of planning, prep, and self-freezing, you'd think they would beat the **** out of him to the point he couldn't walk, but they do this hit and run thing This would have taken several days if not weeks of planning, and the end result is just... Juvenile isn't the right word, but maybe anti-climactic is.

The whole thing just makes no sense, try plays to every liberal fear and stereotype. Black. Gay. Bleach. Noose. "MAGA country!" Trump. It's so conveniently packaged for the liberal mindset that it defies belief to the objective viewer.
aggielostinETX
AG
Bobcat06 said:

FriscoKid said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

If only WatchOle would double pinky swear that certain posters weren't protected.....

In Watcholes defense, baller got the boot too
ThatOneAg
Wildmen03 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

SIAP. There needs to be bi-partisan legislation that hands out a minimum of two years in prison for perpetuating fake "hate crimes" and it needs to be signed into law by Monday.

We need to find these two and lock them up! Find anyone matching their descriptions and bring them in for questioning!

DallasAg 94
ABATTBQ11 said:

What makes this really stink to high heaven is that two guys supposedly waited for him in the freezing ****ing cold with bleach and a rope. Why do I say waited? Because who the hell is walking around with bleach and a rope at 2am? Ski masks I could get because it's f'cold, but the other two make no sense. It's next to impossible for this to be some random act of violence because two racist yokels happened to see him walking down the street by himself.

So if they were waiting for him, they must have either been following him for awhile to learn his schedule, knew where he'd be, or waited near his apartment, all night, waiting for him to maybe come back at some point. All while it is ungodly cold. Even that requires them to track down his address, which may or may not be easy since he's in an apartment and probably not tied to property tax records. How'd they track him down? Looking up his name in a DL database?

This whole thing requires a high level of premeditation and planning that just doesn't make sense at all if you're just going to slap the guy around, pour bleach on him, and put a noose around his neck before running off yelling, "MAGA country!" If you're going to go through all the trouble, why not just kill him or kidnap him for ransom? This would have taken several days if not weeks of planning, and the end result is just... Juvenile isn't the right word, but maybe anti-climactic is.

The whole thing just makes no sense, try plays to every liberal fear and stereotype. Black. Gay. Bleach. Noose. "MAGA country!" Trump. It's so conveniently packaged for the liberal mindset that it defies belief to the objective viewer.
Don't forget bleach freezes at 18F, and it was well below that temperature.

So, if the bleach was still liquid, it would have required them to have come out of a building for a brief amount of time before throwing it, or it would have frozen. Having said that, at the air temp, it might have looked like this:

Rapier108
wyoag93 said:

I'm surprised the homosexual activists aren't more up in arms over this. The black activists don't care, since there were no cops involved. Maybe it's too cold for activists...he should have waited until Springtime to make **** up.
Most likely they know it is BS.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
ThatOneAg
4stringAg
AG
ThatOneAg said:

Seems more plausible than some narrative about white rednecks with noose and bleach yelling MAGA.
FriscoKid
AG
If he just made this up then he should be charged. We don't do that enough for these fake stories.
nu awlins ag
AG
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aggiehawg
AG
What is "saddidy"?
DallasAg 94
aggiehawg said:

What is "saddidy"?
I had to look it up, as well.

Also, spelled seditty, it is arrogant, cocky...snobbish... Elitest.

You know... typical Democrat, I suppose.
CanyonAg77
AG
Why are so many people on here talking bout MAGA hats?

I don't believe that was ever alleged.
A is A
AG
FriscoKid said:

If he just made this up then he should be charged. We don't do that enough for these fake stories.
Agreed. If they are investigating it as a hate crime...it should go both ways. If found to be fake - this should be a hate crime.

*full disclosure - i dont think hate crimes are a thing. a crime is a crime. No such thing as a love crime.
aggiehawg
AG
Oh, thought it might be something like that or maybe mudsharking (hitting on a friend's date). Thanks.
DallasAg 94
Also, the police apparently didn't find him in his own apartment, but a neighbors:

So, not only did he leave the noose on his neck... he walked into his Apt building... past secrity with the noose... his publicist... and a neighbor... and no one seemed to think "Hey, you might want to take that noose off your neck."

Bizarre. Rest assured, I would have addressed that first, if one of my friends shows up with a noose.

Sounds more like someone trying to commit suicide, but doesn't follow through and refuses to take it off, even though others tell him to take it off.

That is starting to sound more plausible.
JJxvi
AG
Did he just happen to have a noose laying around?
CanyonAg77
AG
nutmegger_aggie said:

FriscoKid said:

Agreed. If they are investigating it as a hate crime...it should go both ways. If found to be fake - this should be a hate crime.

*full disclosure - i dont think hate crimes are a thing. a crime is a crime. No such thing as a love crime.
Agree 100%.

But, as you say, if the alleged attack is a hate crime, then it is only logical that a false report is also a hate crime.
DallasAg 94
DallasAg 94 said:

Also, the police apparently didn't find him in his own apartment, but a neighbors:

So, not only did he leave the noose on his neck... he walked into his Apt building... past secrity with the noose... his publicist... and a neighbor... and no one seemed to think "Hey, you might want to take that noose off your neck."

Bizarre. Rest assured, I would have addressed that first, if one of my friends shows up with a noose.

Sounds more like someone trying to commit suicide, but doesn't follow through and refuses to take it off, even though others tell him to take it off.

That is starting to sound more plausible.

Suicide attempt would also explain why he was kept in the hospital. However, most hospitals require a case worker be assigned if it is determined to have been an attempted suicide, and the Gov steps in.
Urban Ag
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

This whole thing requires a high level of premeditation and planning that just doesn't make sense at all if you're just going to slap the guy around, pour bleach on him, and put a noose around his neck before running off yelling, "MAGA country!" If you're going to go through all the trouble, why not just kill him or kidnap him for ransom? This would have taken several days if not weeks of planning, and the end result is just... Juvenile isn't the right word, but maybe anti-climactic is.

Don't forget bleach freezes at 18F, and it was well below that temperature.

So, if the bleach was still liquid, it would have required them to have come out of a building for a brief amount of time before throwing it, or it would have frozen. Having said that, at the air temp, it might have looked like this:

You know how I know you don't Trump?

MAGA Starter Kit clearly states in the user guide to tuck your 8 oz bottle of Clorox beneath your ballsak in temperatures less than 18F. Also says to "pre-tie" your noose as rope becomes less malleable in below freezing temps.
annie88
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Because they're the new white hood didn't you know?

Just fits so well with the noose angle.
DallasAg 94
What the hell does an Urbanite know about ropes and nooses?!

Maybe it was one of those self-warming ropes used in sub-zero temperatures for cattle rasslin'?!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Do we have MAGA hats with the ear warmer flaps yet??

I have a mission in the frigid arctic north and need to represent.

CanyonAg77
AG
annie88 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Because they're the new white hood didn't you know?
Just fits so well with the noose single.
Still doesn't explain why TexAgs posters are putting the hats in, when it didn't happen
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.