Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,379 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We stayed at that hotel the last time we were in Chicago. We came in late a couple of times, once by Uber and a few times walking. It was a chilly May. The only people I saw in that area were the few homeless people already bedded down for the night.

I can only imagine the crowd hanging out when it's at least 40-50 degrees colder, just waiting to ambush someone. But then again, I'm not an attention hoar two bit actor with what appears to be some previous TDS issues.

Burnsey
AG
Anybody on the hundreds of hours of video match the perps? I'm guessing not. So resident libs, why do so many of your komrades feel the need to be narcissistic racists and lying POS and go around make up hate crimes?
ballchain
tbirdspur2010
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

It lays the scenario out nicely. He went back to his Apartment (not hotel), and his publicist was there to greet the police. And the noose was still around his neck.
I'm sorry but that's just weird as hell to me.

No kidding. Any guy has a noose around his neck, that's coming off ASAP. A black guy, twice as ASAP

Can confirm.
aggiedata
AG
A. Solzhenitsyn
So it would appear that the entire breadth of the evidence consists of there being two other people walking somewhere in the vicinity. In the third largest city in the nation.

Compelling.
A. Solzhenitsyn
My favorite part is the bit about the community alert.

COMMUNITY - BE ADVISED, YOU MAY SEE TWO HUMANS WALKING AROUND. IF SO, APPROACH WITH CAUTION OR CALL CHICAGO PD IMMEDIATELY.
Burnsey
AG
Somebody ehance those photos! Let's see those maga hats.
DallasAg 94
Apparently he was on the phone with his manager during the attack.

They should easily be able to triangulate his position based on cell towers. Time should be verifiable based on call logs, which the police should have been able to verify instantly.

I find it odd that someone was on the phone at 2am in sub-zero temperatures, but this is good news. We now have a witness to the attack.

The police should be able to track his movements. I'm assuming they should be able to determine if he was relatively stationary for a period of time and determine the length of the attack. It should also provide the exact location of the attack, which can then be used to get any possible additional cameras that might provide more data.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/jussie-smollett-attack-persons-of-interest-1203124128/

APHIS AG
Right now, there are twelve Chicago detectives assigned to this case.

So I guess they have solved all of the murders/shootings and other criminal activity that have occurred.
bobbranco
AG
Anti-taxxer
AG
Carl Hungus said:

Man, hate to admit it, but this seems legit. It easy to picture two white guys hanging out, still fuming about that random black acter coming out as gay four years ago. Their rage boils over, so they devise a plan. "We're gonna beat that guy up, on account of his gayness and blackness. First, let's mail him letters that look like props from an 80's horror movie, to let him know our intentions. Except we aren't gonna kill him. Jut beat him up. We'll bring some bleach, and a noose, and ski masks, and just follow this guy around 24 hours a day until we finally get him walking alone at night. Then of course, punch and kick some, pour out the bleach, and put a noose on him but don't hurt him with it. Once he's good and hate crimed, and it's time for us to flee the scene, we'll let him know we support the president and he does in fact stand for everything CNN says he does. That'll show him not be gay and black."

You forgot to add that they did all of this in -24 degree temps.
Señor Chang
AG
Someone needs to photoshop some maga hats into this gif

lil99chris
AG
.....did he order double meat @ Subway?!?!
BallerStaf2003
AG
annie88 said:

Interesting take...

I could totally see this as being the case. He went for a hookup.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I love it!! NOW we've got the liberals concerned about taking things out of context!!!
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Dddfff
AG
Get a room guys. Oh wait.
aggielostinETX
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Right. You pretty much lied.

Way to go.

He lied about what?
Prosperdick
AG
Can we please stay on the hoax.
FriscoKid
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I love when tbird responds to baller. His typical bag of tricks are worthless against him.

No kidding. I love tbird. He's playing here but doing real work elsewhere.
Cassius
Anyone else think the Covington kids might have been involved in this attack?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Senator Cassius said:

Anyone else think the Covington kids might have been involved in this attack?

obviously.

1. MAGA supporters
2. very white
3. prone to making long trips for inciting violence in major metro areas
4. KY has plenty of ropes and bleach
5. not intimidated by ethnic cultures or areas

tylercsbn9
AG

Of freaking course he didn't turn his phone over to show proof

Probably currently working with some IT guy to somehow make it look like he made the call.
tbirdspur2010
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Right. You pretty much lied.

Way to go.

Point out where I lied, you charlatan.

You can't.

Because you made it up to feel good about your craptastic takes.
A. Solzhenitsyn
This is a bloodbath.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Tbird vs. baller..

[Let's watch the language on the gifs - Texags Staff]

Mea culpa...
DallasAg 94
FYI.

These are not "people of interest" ... they are people whom the police might give some context of the area.

tbirdspur2010
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

FYI.

These are not "people of interest" ... they are people whom the police might give some context of the area.

So this isn't even "we're hot on the trail of some hatin' ass MAGAmen" (dibs on the band name btw), it's more like, "hey we couldn't find anyone else out in those ungodly temps at that ungodly hour.....y'all blokes see anybody? No? Aight then bye. Enjoy the Super Bowl."
FriscoKid
AG
Come on mods, you know damn well that tbird is telling the truth here.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
FriscoKid
AG
C@LAg said:

there was no attack. move on. social media rage will burn out by the weekend.

But what if there was? Let's explore that.
Clob94
Since the rhetoric isn't solving the case, let's turn to science? How bout Dat?

Bleach freezes at about 18 degrees F.

According to weather reports it was well below zero. This means that the perps would have had to been outside NOT long enough for the bleach to freeze.

So if they had bleach outside for any extended period of time, obviously the bleach is frozen.

Which means they had to have come outside with said bleach in a relatively close area to where the attack happened. It would also stand to reason that they would return to the place the came from (home).

Plus, wouldn't there be a bottle of bleach lying around on the ground near the attack? Unless of course they took it with them to use on their next victim.

In this photo, I see nobody carrying a jug of bleach. So if they dropped it, the bleach should have been somewhere near the attack point.

DallasAg 94
C@LAg said:

there was no attack. move on. social media rage will burn out by the weekend.
I was actually going to post that I was done with following this.

I really expected it to end early today and thought it was imminent. I was following his twiitter (never tweeted) and some tweets. It kept growing in voracity and aggressiveness against Trump. I kinda got drawn in.

Once I saw that he had a music performance this coming weekend in West Hollywood, I knew it was not going to clear until after that. I have some opinions and words I'd like to express, but I need to hold off until confession time.

It is clear these people of interest are a lure. CPD announced their findings and held off with the pics, I think to try to get Jussie to reveal. Make him believe you are about to arrest suspects, while wording your language such that you are really bluffing. He didn't bite, so the CFD had to release what they did. Saying the POI had just gone through the attack zone 15 mins prior basically allows the cops to say, "We have suspects that said there was nobody else there." Now they can close the book saying, "There was no crime."

Meanwhile, I'm out until the final "reveal."
tbirdspur2010
AG
[SEVERAL PAGES BACK, I SAID NOT TO MAKE THIS THREAD ABOUT BALLER. YOU HAVE HALF A PAGE OF POSTS SINCE THEN DOING SO. ENJOY A BREAK. -STAFF]
First Page Last Page
Page 13 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.