Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,328 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Chickenhawk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Police release sketch of one of the suspects:

aggiehawg
AG
Wildmen03 said:

Quote:

The images of the two potential persons of interest show them walking in the general area of where Smollett is.

Translation: We finally found security footage of white people walking around that late at night. They were 6 blocks away at the time of the incident, but they're white, so they're the suspects.

Stand by for their photos to be posted and their lives ruined.
I hope there are some adults involved here and that doesn't happen. But when the damn Mayor is Rahm Emmanuel, he never lets a crisis go to waste, so unlikely there is the required amount of restraint.
DallasAg 94
Frightening... This is a fear. It has been 2.5 hrs since the CPD announced they'd release photos. Maybe they reconsidered.

Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
BallerStaf2003
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Man, must be really difficult to be stereotyped and judged. How sad for trump supporters.
Well, you won't see me making up fake racist claims and you won't find me in the fetal position, crying.

I spent many years getting bullied.

I had many gay friends and I was branded gay by association many times.

Do you realize how much it hurts being called gay, when you are not, in front of your gay friends. You either claim to be hetero defending yourself, to which your gay friends take offense that you defended yourself, or you just accept it and lose association with the attackers... and get falsely branded.

It is terrible. Something you'll never have to deal with.

Ha. We all have our dark moments from our past, right? Sorry you had to go through that.

But if your gay friends got mad that you were vehemently stating you're straight, they were really bad friends.
Rapier108
DallasAg 94 said:

Frightening... This is a fear. It has been 2.5 hrs since the CPD announced they'd release photos. Maybe they reconsidered.

They have to be very careful. It could easily be just some random guy walking down the street who matches a general description, maybe is carrying some bags.

If they put it out, then a lot of people will suddenly have a bulls eye on their backs for no other reason than the lefties will start retaliating against anyone they think is guilty.

If they have a person of interest, then go find the person and talk to them rather than releasing the SJW lynch mob.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
CanyonAg77
AG
third coast.. said:

wow. wants to kill people that arent convicted over an alleged BEATING. like simple assault. trash person.
It's simply a 150th Trimester Abortion, perfectly legal in New York.
DallasAg 94
BallerStaf2003 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Man, must be really difficult to be stereotyped and judged. How sad for trump supporters.
Well, you won't see me making up fake racist claims and you won't find me in the fetal position, crying.

I spent many years getting bullied.

I had many gay friends and I was branded gay by association many times.

Do you realize how much it hurts being called gay, when you are not, in front of your gay friends. You either claim to be hetero defending yourself, to which your gay friends take offense that you defended yourself, or you just accept it and lose association with the attackers... and get falsely branded.

It is terrible. Something you'll never have to deal with.

Ha. We all have our dark moments from our past, right? Sorry you had to go through that.

But if your gay friends got mad that you were vehemently stating you're straight, they were really bad friends.
They probably wouldn't have gotten mad, I was likely projecting. They were good people. They'd have given me the shirt off their back... probably would have insisted the way I dressed.
DallasAg 94
GOT 'EM!

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/jussie-smollett-empire-racist-homophobic-attack-police/
Post removed:
by user
Long Live Sully
AG
Won't take long to identify those two. What are the chances of TWO people walking along in the snow?
Rapier108
DallasAg 94 said:

GOT 'EM!

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/jussie-smollett-empire-racist-homophobic-attack-police/
So two people we can't see, who just happen to be in the area when the supposed attack happened.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
IrishTxAggie
AG
They look black...
Maroon Dawn
AG
This is some straight Jim Crow era stuff

Can you imagine a white woman claiming a dubious and highly unlikely story full of holes about how she was assaulted by two black men and the police and media automatically believing her and looking for literally any two black men in the general area at the time to arrest just to fit her narrative?

And yet that's what Liberals in 2019 are doing to white people
jfbdvm
AG
Listened to Larry Elder

1 attacked 2 am and walked to the hospital
2 was txed
3 had his manager call cops from his apt at 2:48 am and interviewed him. Did not mention the MAGA statement
4 asked the cops to turn off the body cams with the rope around his neck
5 in a later interview he brought up the mega statement

A lot of questions need to be answered
oneeyedag
10 to 1 those two guys are Morman kids to cold to ride their mountain bikes and are choosing to walk to preach proselytism.
agent-maroon
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

they can tell those are white guys?

How can they tell that they're guys?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ballchain
bobbranco
AG
I see the 1 gal jug of Clorox. Don't you!
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Maroon Dawn
AG
third coast.. said:

maga hat clearly visible

I know I always put on my MAGA hat on top of my ski mask to hide my identity but make sure my victim knows my evil racist politics
Danny Vermin
He better do some time when this gets proven false.
APHIS AG
Does not pass the smell test:

1. He was coming out of a restaurant at 2 AM.

2. Was attacked by two (white) men with supposed bleach and a rope.

3. Screamed racial and homophobic slurs and yelled this is MAGA country.

So the perps were waiting for him at 2 AM, knew who he was. This was not a "random" attack.

annie88
AG
Interesting take...

annie88
AG
Quote:

If he's lying he should get destroyed.
This.
Post removed:
by user
annie88
AG
Carl Hungus said:

Man, hate to admit it, but this seems legit. It easy to picture two white guys hanging out, still fuming about that random black acter coming out as gay four years ago. Their rage boils over, so they devise a plan. "We're gonna beat that guy up, on account of his gayness and blackness. First, let's mail him letters that look like props from an 80's horror movie, to let him know our intentions. Except we aren't gonna kill him. Jut beat him up. We'll bring some bleach, and a noose, and ski masks, and just follow this guy around 24 hours a day until we finally get him walking alone at night. Then of course, punch and kick some, pour out the bleach, and put a noose on him but don't hurt him with it. Once he's good and hate crimed, and it's time for us to flee the scene, we'll let him know we support the president and he does in fact stand for everything CNN says he does. That'll show him not be gay and black."
Not to mention in 2 degree weather.
beanbean

Quote:

The FBI is already investigating a letter sent on Jan. 22 to Fox and "Empire" offices that used "threatening language" toward Smollett, police said. The letter was laced with some type of white, powdery substance, according to a police spokesman.

This story has it all.....homophobic and racial hate crime, perps yelling MAGA!, nooses, bleach, letters mailed with a white powdery substance. So many cliches.
ballchain
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

If they put it out, then a lot of people will suddenly have a bulls eye on their backs for no other reason than the lefties will start retaliating against anyone they think is guilty.

If they have a person of interest, then go find the person and talk to them rather than releasing the SJW lynch mob.
Maybe releasing the mob this is what they want ?
annie88
AG
ballchain said:

I read that take, and while it may be a hypothesis on other interactions that night, the cops have video of him at Subway.
So the attack happened on the way back from Subway?

BTW, I'm not saying that take has any truth, just saw it, one of many takes.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
brucoh said:

Quote:

The FBI is already investigating a letter sent on Jan. 22 to Fox and "Empire" offices that used "threatening language" toward Smollett, police said. The letter was laced with some type of white, powdery substance, according to a police spokesman.

This story has it all.....homophobic and racial hate crime, perps yelling MAGA!, nooses, bleach, letters mailed with a white powdery substance. So many cliches.

and leave the "noose" on....for like an hour cuz it lends credibility.

i mean seriously who the **** would leave anything on them that was used to assault them????? nobody. period. ever.

and ESPECIALLY a noose on a black guy. FFS.
First Page Last Page
Page 12 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.