Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

690,136 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Charpie said:

agree with you there.

its easy for you to just read Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, that's what the media loves to do. its lazy
fify
Charpie
AG
yes indeed
Dallas82
Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Still not buying this story. Not saying it is wrong, but I haven't seen anything to support it being true.
Why does your side do this so often? What is wrong with liberals that they always have to make up "struggles" and "acts of racism"? Figured you may have some insight I am not privy to?
Both sides do it. Trump makes up stuff every frickin' day.
EKUAg
AG
Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Still not buying this story. Not saying it is wrong, but I haven't seen anything to support it being true.
Why does your side do this so often? What is wrong with liberals that they always have to make up "struggles" and "acts of racism"? Figured you may have some insight I am not privy to?

Whatabouism
Boo Weekley
Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Weeeeeeeak, even for you

Shall we compare list of left hate crime hoaxes to those from the right? FYI, it's a list of like 215 prominent ones (doesn't include every single one though) on the left. I'll handicap it for you though since I am generous. If you can come up with just half that...actually just 1/3...from the right, I'll concede this one.
wannaggie
UncleNateFitch said:

Well boys, it looks like Vince Young is the perp. Open and shut case.

How did they find the home address of an actor? I thought all actors had PR agents, PO Boxes, or other gatekeeper methods of filtering their mail. You're telling me anyone can just look up his address, send him a postcard, and he personally goes and checks his mail every day and reads it all?

Also, that address is totally computer-illegible and had to be handled by actual human beings at USPS.
You're telling me POSTAL WORKERS looked at that envelope with obvious movie-script ransom/terrorist writing with a return address of MAGA and just passed it along?

Sniff sniff.... smells like Denmark.
CanyonAg77
AG
Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

57 States?
Most transparent administration in history?
Clinging to guns and religion?
You didn't build that?
Families will save $5000 a year on health care?
If you like your doctor you can keep him?
I won't use EOs to affect immigration?
I don't agree with gay marriage?
ISIS is the JV team?
The economy is Bush's fault?
Fast and Furious was Bush's program?
I didn't raise taxes once?
I've never said I won't wear flag pins?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Better question, how did the post office actually deliver that?
Charpie
AG
well he did say both sides do it
wannaggie
Michael Barnhart said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

My point is that it is possible these are trump supporters.

I also support the possibility that it could be a setup.

Just find it odd how quickly everyone here knows that it's fake. You don't know one way or the other. I don't either.

There is no doubt that racists and homophobia is on the rise. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Just two years ago gays were going to the hospital in droves from getting beaten with baseball bats in Dallas, until mark cuban donated a million to cops overtime in oaklawn and some guys started walking with guns.

It's largely because of the current political dialogue....if conservatives say "yeah, it might be an extreme right winger", the mouthpieces on the left respond with "conservatives agree Trump supporters are racist homophobic barbarians". #thisisCNN

As I read that, it *sounds* a little tinfoil hat-ish. But it's actually not that far fetched.

Also -- as a conservatarian I have no need to add some statement officially repudiating this attack, if true. because the most fundamental philosophical creed for all conservatarian thought is: "The right to private property is their most important right, and the most important property a person owns is himself. Therefore the right of persons to be secure, in their body and property, from theft or attack or vandalism by any other person or government, shall never ever ever be infringed outside due process of law."

This thing people do, where they want to make a big deal out of "Hey you didn't repudiate some obviously wrong behavior loudly enough!! If you don't loudly and prominently repudiate obviously wrong behavior, then we're going to assume you support obviously wrong behavior", is illogical at best and cynically manipulative at worst. YOUR prejudicial assumption that conservatism = racial/gay assault is about YOUR prejudices. The "problem" to be addressed is inside your prejudiced mind, filled with ignorant and inaccurate stereotypes. You are the one who needs to fix your thoughts. I cannot reach inside your mind and fix your cognitive defects for you.

If I were to accept, as some people suggest, that the "problem" is mine to fix with a deliberate declaration of repudiating obviously wrong behavior, then they are never challenged to fix their own mental prejudices. In which case, every time any situation triggers their prejudice, I have to repudiate, and re-repudiate, and re-re-repudiate, and re-re-re-repudiate obviously wrong behavior. But since I'm the only one taking action, the learning process in your brain is never activated and your prejudices never change. Therefore, all this repetition does is actually reinforce the false correlation in your head, by iteratively re-associating the concepts of "conservatives" and "racially-charged situation" to your neural circuits.

Sorry, no. I've done nothing I need to repudiate. But YOU do need to repudiate your prejudices.

wannaggie
ABATTBQ11 said:

Better question, how did the post office actually deliver that?
Exactly -- I thought about that after I made my comment, and added a second paragraph.
There's no way in hell any OCR software properly decoded that "address" and normalized it to USPS Zip+4.
Dallas82
Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Weeeeeeeak, even for you

Shall we compare list of left hate crime hoaxes to those from the right? FYI, it's a list of like 215 prominent ones (doesn't include every single one though) on the left. I'll handicap it for you though since I am generous. If you can come up with just half that...actually just 1/3...from the right, I'll concede this one.
Are we to assume that all the fake race attacks are by Democrats? Happens by both sides.

Jesse Anderson
Stabbed his wife thirty-seven times and blamed two black men.

Charles Stuart
Killed his wife and shot himself then said a black guy did it. Even picked a guy out of a lineup. Eventually they found out he did it.

Ashley Todd
Worked for McCain, said an Obama supporter attacked her.

on the other hand you have Tawana Brawley and the Duke Lacrosse Team.
tbirdspur2010
AG
4stringAg said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

Apologies for being late to the hoax, but let me recap.

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK
5. White perps with masks - CHECK
6. Letters cut out from magazines - CHECK

100% hoax. When there are too many details and the story is too perfect don't believe it.

The only thing he forgot was to plant a banana at the scene as we've seen other hoaxers do in the past. This guy sounds like a total loser.

LOL, "dumpster full of hate". Looking objectively at those two tweets: one from Trump and one from Smollett, the only one that is hateful is Smolletts.

Random actor uses slur in tweet about man who does not use slur in tweet.

The former believes the latter to be the racist.

Welcome to Opposite World.
ballchain
Dallas82
CanyonAg77 said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

57 States?
You didn't build that?
ISIS is the JV team?
I actually dont' have time or the space required to list all of trump's lies. Nice talking points you have there though.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Weeeeeeeak, even for you

Are we to assume that all the fake race attacks are by Democrats? Happens by both sides.

Jesse Anderson

Charles Stuart
Killed his wife and shot himself then said a black guy did it. Even picked a guy out of a lineup. Eventually they found out he did it.

Ashley Todd

You don't know how ratios work, do you?
tbirdspur2010
AG
Dallas82 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

57 States?
You didn't build that?
ISIS is the JV team?
I actually dont' have time or the space required to list all of trump's lies. Nice talking points you have there though.

Nice cop out, mijo.

Tell me more about black people.
Icecream_Ag
S
tbirdspur2010 said:

Dallas82 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

57 States?
You didn't build that?
ISIS is the JV team?

Nice cop out, mijo.

Tell me more about black people.
&ehk=wbIvadpElhEUtUAWBnqNyQ
Boo Weekley
tbirdspur2010 said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Weeeeeeeak, even for you

Jesse Anderson

Charles Stuart

Ashley Todd

You don't know how ratios work, do you?
I really don't think the "both sides do it" crowd does. It's embarrassing.
Boo Weekley
Dallas82 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

57 States?
You didn't build that?
ISIS is the JV team?
We are talking about race hoaxes by citizens/residents of this country. If you go back a few pages, someone posted a pretty long list of the notable race-baiting hoaxes that were widely reported and turned out to be fabricated. You cannot make a similar list. You could say "both sides to it"...but that is 3rd grade level analysis when its like 1 for every 100.

Coming up with "lies" told by sitting US presidents (they have all lied)...is a random and pointless derail.
Danny Vermin
Quote:

Tell me more about black people

Tbird just b slapped one of our resident libs into next week.
Chickenhawk
Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Weeeeeeeak, even for you

Jesse Anderson

Charles Stuart

Ashley Todd

You posted 4 names.

I posted 212.

But yeah the right and left do it equally.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

57 States?
You didn't build that?
ISIS is the JV team?
We are talking about race hoaxes by citizens/residents of this country. If you go back a few pages, someone posted a pretty long list of the notable race-baiting hoaxes that were widely reported and turned out to be fabricated. You cannot make a similar list. You could say "both sides to it"...but that is 3rd grade level analysis when its like 1 for every 100.

Coming up with "lies" told by sitting US presidents (they have all lied)...is a random and pointless derail.

Oh it's not pointless. It's a lazy dodge of obfuscation.

And the "I don't have time to list why you're wrong about [insert indefensible leftist talking point here]" is precious. Same tactic that lady used in the radio interview talking to the guy she thought had "white privilege."
ballchain
Boo Weekley
GeorgiaAg85 said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Weeeeeeeak, even for you

Jesse Anderson

Charles Stuart

Ashley Todd

You posted 4 names.

I posted 212.

The right wing MSM is providing cover for the hoaxsters on the right. It is really equally done. Clearly.
newsjunkie
Ashley Todd

Actually, she was working for the Ron Paul campaign, not McCain..not that it matters
tbirdspur2010
AG
newsjunkie said:

Ashley Todd

Actually, she was working for the Ron Paul campaign, not McCain..not that it matters

Username checks out.
Chickenhawk
Boo Weekley said:

GeorgiaAg85 said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Weeeeeeeak, even for you

Jesse Anderson

Charles Stuart

Ashley Todd

You posted 4 names.

I posted 212.

The right wing MSM is providing cover for the hoaxsters on the right. It is really equally done. Clearly.

Clearly.
ThatOneAg
Add this to the the ever-growing confirmed Fake Hate Crimes list, which currently is up to 347.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/
BadMoonRisin
AG
Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Nope. When the demand for racism far outstrips the supply, they manufacture it. Time and time again.

This is the problem with the "oppression Olympics" that are involved in Cultural Marxism.

You get street cred for being a victim and your opinion is considered more valid the more oppression points you have, so everyone breaks their backs trying to find a way to be one.

Only one side is talking about "microagressions" "inclusiveness" "non-white Only Safe spaces" (lol, de facto segregation, nice one).", etc...and its not the conservatives.

You went from calling them Colored People 60 years ago to calling them People of Color now, which is apparently ok. You cant make this stuff up.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Dallas82 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

57 States?
You didn't build that?
ISIS is the JV team?

Give us five. Just five.
ClickClack
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

Apologies for being late to the hoax, but let me recap.

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK
5. White perps with masks - CHECK
6. Letters cut out from magazines - CHECK

100% hoax. When there are too many details and the story is too perfect don't believe it.

The only thing he forgot was to plant a banana at the scene as we've seen other hoaxers do in the past. This guy sounds like a total loser.

Nice guy..
nu awlins ag
AG
Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Weeeeeeeak, even for you

Jesse Anderson

Charles Stuart

Ashley Todd

Wait, all THREE of these people had POLITICAL stances to make in doing so? Was there a MABA back then? Seriously?
BlueAg2003
AG
Hahaha, this guy had to go back to 1990 and 1992 to find these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Anderson

DallasAg 94
Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Dallas82 said:

Weeeeeeeak, even for you

Jesse Anderson

Charles Stuart

Ashley Todd

So... I've had to look those up...

Anderson? '92 Milwaukee?

Charles Stuart? This one? Was he a Republican? This was in Boston, no? ALL the way back to 1989... are we sure this was political?

Because Ashley Todd worked for McCain... we know she was a Conservative or Republican? IIRC, McCain was considered a Maverick for going against the GOP.
First Page Last Page
Page 9 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.