Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

690,010 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Apologies for being late to the hoax, but let me recap.

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK
5. White perps with masks - CHECK
6. Letters cut out from magazines - CHECK

100% hoax. When there are too many details and the story is too perfect don't believe it.

The only thing he forgot was to plant a banana at the scene as we've seen other hoaxers do in the past. This guy sounds like a total loser.

CanyonAg77
AG
Good Morning America was on in the background this morning. They are all in on the hoax. Although, right after five minutes of outrage, the final part of the story was....

"Surveillance video doesn't show anyone but Smollett."
DallasAg 94
johnnyblaze36 said:

I looked to see if he posted about the attack, but never looked further into his tweets.

I have to say... that is nothing like all his admiring fans fawn about how he is nothing but loving and kind.

I had him as a complete Saint.
Charpie
AG
The only people that think this actually happened are idiots on social media. Even CNN this morning said that the cops in Chicago have looked through hundreds of hours of tape with the only person showing up in those tapes is the "victim."
Maroon Dawn
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Good Morning America was on in the background this morning. They are all in on the hoax. Although, right after five minutes of outrage, the final part of the story was....

So the criminal master minds waited in sub zero temperatures with a rope and bleach bottle in the off chance they'd run into a gay black actor they hate and were also smart enough to do it all in the camera blind spots they'd carefully calculated!

Man these guys are good!

Right Libs?

[/unexpected cowardly silence continues]
Carnwellag2
FAKE NEWS: Chicago is most certainly not MAGA COUNTRY
Long Live Sully
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK

100% hoax. When there are too many details and the story is too perfect don't believe it.

The only thing he forgot was to plant a banana at the scene as we've seen other hoaxers do in the past. This guy sounds like a total loser.

Our poor victim seems to be an angry little elf. You did find the flaw in his scheme though.
johnnyblaze36
AG
What's sad is that there is nothing wrong with anything Trump said in that specific tweet and that's what prompted him to get so mad online?

I've never even heard of this clown but it's obvious he has serious mental problems and is the actual one engulfed in hatred.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Also, classic pot meet kettle right here.

agent-maroon
AG
That tweet could be used as a textbook study on psychological projection. "Filled with hate" indeed...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

1. Racial slurs - CHECK
2. Bleach - CHECK
3. Noose - CHECK
4. MAGA shouted - CHECK

Already we have these "corrections" to the initial story:

Noose - report says "rope"
MAGA - initial reports do not mention this, it was added later
White people - report does not make any racial identification

Maroon Dawn
AG
The Left runs on hate and envy
TAMUallen
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Thats a really strange warning, fam
William K. Klingaman
Bizarro world. Libs are truly full of so much hate, intolerance and racism, they think it's everyone else.
Post removed:
by user
Long Live Sully
AG
TAMUallen said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Thats a really strange warning, fam
Yeah.. When I am on a rant I don't have time to distinguish between refined, brown or turbinado sugar.
akm91
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

tbirdspur2010
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

I'll bet this chucklef*** Tyler Durden'd himself at this point.
IrishTxAggie
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

CanyonAg77
AG
How long before video emerges of this idiot buying the rope and bleach he used on himself?

Would love to get a look at his credit card receipts.
ProgN
tbirdspur2010 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

F'ing love you bro.
tbirdspur2010
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

How long before video emerges of this idiot buying the rope and bleach he used on himself?

Would love to get a look at his credit card receipts.
Hey, we've all been there. Quick jaunt down to the corner store to grab some Clorox at oh dark thirty.

In the freezing cold.

Clothes ain't gonna bleach themselves!
nortex97
AG
Well, this unknown actor is certainly more famous today than he was last week. There should be an award series for worst 'hate crime' fakes each year.
lil99chris
AG
I bet there is communication between the Empire cocreator or his agent prior to this event.
A. Solzhenitsyn
somewhere Baller is banging his head against the wall in frustration
Clob94
Clob94 said:

I'll take a stab----

There are roughly 10-12 24 hour subways in Chicago according to Google maps.

It's 2am and we'll below zero on that night. White nazi muggers decide to roam the streets of Chicago, the shooting capital of America, with not a gun, but with ROPE and BLEACH. They see a guy they know is black but also know he is gay--- obviously because of his clothing attire choices-- they beat him, call him a "***", then put a rope round his neck and shower him with bleach. <---------- doesn't seem very likely does it.

OR dude is out walking back from a 24 hour subway at 2am and gets jacked by some dude looking for money, and when this guy gets to the hospital, instead of simply saying he was mugged by two black men, he instead changes his story to two white dudes that were nazi trump supporters so the sympathy/empathy train shows up and showers him with love and praise.

I'm going with the more likely of these two scenarios and if I'm wrong, you can all gladly call me a "stupid F-ing sip" .
Ruh roh! That sip bashing keeps getting further in my rear view mirror.
Clob94
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

I think Baller tries his best to give people the benefit of the doubt because that's the kind of dude Baller is.

But at this point the amount of faux crimes that have piled up around his ankles he's probably starting to get pretty jaded.
IrishTxAggie
AG
But it started a conversation...

Amirite?!
bobbranco
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Wow.

Reminds me of some of the truly unhinged posters on here.
ProgN
I don't call Ellis W a sip and I won't call you one either. I like your posts.
DallasAg 94
Clob94 said:

A. Solzhenitsyn said:

I think Baller tries his best to give people <Liberals> the benefit of the doubt because that's the kind of dude Baller is.

But at this point the amount of faux crimes that have piled up around his ankles he's probably starting to get pretty jaded.
FIFY.

[LET'S NOT DERAIL THIS INTO A THREAD ABOUT BALLER. -STAFF]
Owlagdad
Who brings a rope to a robbery? A knife to slit the victims throat-- yes. Noose? Come on.
Kozmozag
He seems to be a little over dramatic....lol,
DallasAg 94
I think that was my 1st reprimand?! Feels pretty good.

Back to the thread...

This was GMA at 6am, yesterday morning:

At the 0:28 mark in the video, we hear from Steve Hensley (Tri-State Ambulance):

Quote:

It doesn't take long. 20... 30 mins out in these types of elements and your motor skills won't work very well.

So, we know these perps had to be super humans.
Urban Ag
AG
If I had to place bets.

Most likely: A little middle of the night jaunt for drugs or a prostitute ended with him getting his ass kicked

Second most likely: made it up

Third most likely: he got mugged

No one that makes that kind of money goes out at 2:00 AM in Chicago in below freezing temps to get a freakin Subway. No one. You just call room service.
First Page Last Page
Page 7 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.