Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

660,268 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by agent-maroon
Old Tom Morris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We've got gay slurs, racial slurs, bleach for brown skin, a noose, MAGA, etc. If he wants people to buy this crap story to get publicity, he really needs to be more selective with his bull**** and not try to cram everything in. This story is like watching someone try to cram 10lbs of **** into a 5lb bag.
CanyonAg77
AG
Yes, I'm old enough to remember Bloom County
Prosperdick
AG
OneNightW said:

It's amazing that just 10 years ago this story would be wall-to-wall fake news everywhere.

Poor liberals have cried wolf so many times even very fake news doesn't believe them.

I was about to post the same sentiment, they've cried orange man bad one too many times and people are rightfully extremely skeptical.
ProgN
OneNightW said:

It's amazing that just 10 years ago this story would be wall-to-wall fake news everywhere.

Poor liberals have cried wolf so many times even very fake news doesn't believe them.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/29/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

CNN to the rescue.
Señor Chang
AG
What is going on in that drawing?
Bird Poo
AG
Prognightmare said:

OneNightW said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/29/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

CNN to the rescue.
Well, crap!
AggieCrew2002
If true the 2 men should be behind bars but I don't think this happened as what's being reported. My common sense and innate wisdom don't buy it.
Thunder18
AG
Bloom County was awesome
Woody2006
AG
If true, this is absolutely despicable.

If this was a coordinated effort to harm someone in order to pretend the opposition party did it, that is also absolutely despicable.

I'll withhold judgment until more info comes out, but either way I feel terrible for this guy who was beaten and had bleach poured on him.
Burrus86
AG

I bet it was these guys in Chicago.....
DallasAg 94
Subway - Check.

I didn't see anything about his ankles.
Satellite of Love
How would 2 white dudes recognize an actor from a tv show geared towards the demographic that matches his skin tone and at 2 am with ski masks on?
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Bought. And. Paid. For.

This just reeks of a red flag to divert attention towards what the MSM wants.
The left is truly desperate to get literally any dirt they possibly can on Trump and his "supporters."
DentalAg
Was the bleach "color safe"?
BallerStaf2003
AG
I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
PaulSimonsGhost said:

Yep.

That's our MO.

Finding gay men, staying up past our bed time, then wearing ski masks and beating them.
And carrying bleach !
96ags
AG
Urban Ag said:

I dunno man, dunno.

After the midterms in Nov, I was getting a six pack of Natural Light at the HEB by Lake Georgetown at about 11:00 PM. As I was getting in my truck I was struck in the back of the head with a blunt object. The beating was savage and continued for minutes. It was several elderly people from Sun City with walking canes wearing ski masks. They put Obama/Biden 2012 stickers on my truck, yelled "this is Hillary Country you redneck" and "we came here to turn Texas blue". Then the one in the wheelchair dumped the contents of his colostomy bag me and they were gone. Should have known something was up when I received a letter days before made with letters clipped out of a Medicare enrollment pamphlet that read "go back to San Saba hick".

Keep you head on a swivel guys.
I totally believe this because Sun City people are complete ass holes.
BallerStaf2003
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Waiting on a few certain posters to chime in on this...

With even more predictability, you are here first ready to troll and harass those certain posters.
RAB91
BallerStaf2003 said:

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) Dem supporters are racist and/or homophobic. What's your point?
BallerStaf2003
AG
RAB91 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) Dem supporters are racist and/or homophobic. What's your point?

My point is that it is possible these are trump supporters.

I also support the possibility that it could be a setup.

Just find it odd how quickly everyone here knows that it's fake. You don't know one way or the other. I don't either.

There is no doubt that racists and homophobia is on the rise. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Just two years ago gays were going to the hospital in droves from getting beaten with baseball bats in Dallas, until mark cuban donated a million to cops overtime in oaklawn and some guys started walking with guns.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Because it's fake and we all know it's fake. Come on man.

Oh and for your records (eyeroll) I'd like to go ahead and say that beating up black homosexuals is not what I represent as a trump supporter.
IrishTxAggie
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Waiting on a few certain posters to chime in on this...

With even more predictability, you are here first ready to troll and harass those certain posters.

As usual, you're jumping to conclusions and assuming I give a rat's ass about what you think. Since you appear to be clairvoyant and all, which posters was I referring to?
Dad-O-Lot
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) [enter any politician name or group here] supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

FIFY
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Seor Chang said:

Looks like me trying to write left handed!
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Cuz this is most likely a hoax, perpetrated by the "victim".
Boo Weekley
Seor Chang said:

There's skin heads out here making crazy drawings and breakin peoples ribs and pourin bleach on em...only catch is, they draw at a 1st grade level.

Urban Ag
AG
96ags said:

Urban Ag said:

I dunno man, dunno.

After the midterms in Nov, I was getting a six pack of Natural Light at the HEB by Lake Georgetown at about 11:00 PM. As I was getting in my truck I was struck in the back of the head with a blunt object. The beating was savage and continued for minutes. It was several elderly people from Sun City with walking canes wearing ski masks. They put Obama/Biden 2012 stickers on my truck, yelled "this is Hillary Country you redneck" and "we came here to turn Texas blue". Then the one in the wheelchair dumped the contents of his colostomy bag me and they were gone. Should have known something was up when I received a letter days before made with letters clipped out of a Medicare enrollment pamphlet that read "go back to San Saba hick".

Keep you head on a swivel guys.
I totally believe this because Sun City people are complete ass holes.
Biggest bunch of broken give-a-sh***ers in Texas
HelloUncleNateFitch
Well boys, it looks like Vince Young is the perp. Open and shut case.

DallasAg 94
Prognightma said:

Quote:

A noose was said to have been tied around his neck during the attack.

Was it an Assault Noose, or just a hand noose?

When I think of white people walking around in the middle of the night with a noose... Chicago ALWAYS comes to mind.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
random attack apparently.... but with very specific MO... yet not a repeat crime (that we know of)....

but sure who doesn't just have a noose and bleach at the ready just in case they randomly run into a famous gay man at Subway

.....someone i would not have recognized...ever.....and i'm a TV and movie buff (but don't watch that show).

apparently these are fans/racist haters. odd combination.

just more questions here than answers - i'll wait to decide but i'm skeptical.
ProgN
BallerStaf2003 said:

RAB91 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

My point is that it is possible these are trump supporters.

I also support the possibility that it could be a setup.

Just find it odd how quickly everyone here knows that it's fake. You don't know one way or the other. I don't either.

There is no doubt that racists and homophobia is on the rise. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Just two years ago gays were going to the hospital in droves from getting beaten with baseball bats in Dallas, until mark cuban donated a million to cops overtime in oaklawn and some guys started walking with guns.
Come on Baller, you're better than that. Almost the entire board has stated they will wait for the 2 day rule and are skeptical because of all the false "hate crime" claims the left did after the '16 election.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Yeah, none of this actually happened. Calling it now.
Boo Weekley
Satellite of Love said:

How would 2 white dudes recognize an actor from a tv show geared towards the demographic that matches his skin tone and at 2 am with ski masks on?
Devout neo nazis watching black TV shows for intel???

In the off chance this happened as he claims, I feel bad for laughing, but sorry, people have cried wolf far too many times.

If ANYTHING happened at all, i am betting it was a drunk altercation and didn't happen to the ridiculous degree he and his friends report.

Anything is possible though.
captkirk
AG
Starts to unravel

IrishTxAggie
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

Yeah, none of this actually happened. Calling it now.

He's back!!
Last Page
Page 2 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.