Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

626,676 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Danny Vermin said:

Her end game is so easy to see. She wants the schools to be flooded with people who can be easily brainwashed to vote lefty. At some point she will probably just tweet that.
I started thinking about this today and your comment makes even more sense once you consider that AOC is likely an unworthy recipient of her station in life based on modern day affirmative action policies and minority quotas.

She's likely was accepted into college based not on her merits, but identity, and carries that mindset into her current career. She's the perfect product of the leftist model of indoctrination and likely the first person to make it to the halls of power after going through the leftist education protocol (not really sure of Barak made it in on merit, but I don't consider it to be official as AA policies weren't legally in place at the time of his college admission). Now that she's been successful I expect more.
aggielostinETX
AG
Prognightmare said:

Awkward that her college is probably free from a scholarship paid for by football $$ from capitalists.
aggielostinETX
AG
BQ_90 said:

AggieAces06 said:

Prognightmare said:

Pretty sure her gymnastic scholarship is already making it free (or partially paid for).
Somebody needs to tweet her back saying without men's football this female athlete doesn't a scholarship
damn beat me...
ProgN

ProgN
BQ_90
AG
can't wait until this ***** tweets out classified material from a committee meeting or briefing.
Old Tom Morris
The Cold War wasn't all downside. At least it kept commie idiots that will destroy our country from within out of power.
Old Tom Morris
Majority of americans support taking money from someone else and using it for themselves. Shocking poll result.
LostInLA07
AG
Prognightmare said:

And then the billionaire, who owns most of the businesses in town, is forced to lay off many of the employees. Abuela loses her job and can't pay you anymore. Also, prices at the grocery store owned by the billionaire go up so what used to cost $10 now costs $17.
BQ_90
AG
LostInLA07 said:

Prognightmare said:

And then the billionaire, who owns most of the businesses in town, is forced to lay off many of the employees. Abuela loses her job and can't pay you anymore. Also, prices at the grocery store owned by the billionaire go up so what used to cost $10 now costs $17.
you gotta remember she wants everyone working for the govt.
LostInLA07
AG
Right. I thought about continuing with:

That's not fair so the government takes his business and also puts price controls in place so make sure everything is affordable. There are major supply shortages...

It'd be easier to google Venezuela.
ProgN
MooreTrucker
AG
Wildcat said:

Most institutions are heavily tuition dependent. From where does she envision this money coming if not from students/parents/loans?

She answered that in an interview. "We just pay for it".
Ag In Ok
AG
LostInLA07 said:

Prognightmare said:

Millionaires are excluded? She is a puppet of the millionaire class!
ProgN

Pure Aggie
AG
in other AOC news re southern border illegal immigration...

backintexas2013
AG
That teacher could save money by spending less on food.
Ag In Ok
AG
backintexas2013 said:

That teacher could save money by spending less on food.

There is more to this story - there has to be.
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

LOLOLOLOL!

Back in my day, college students did that to get extra coin. Then the AIDS crisis hit and the former market dried up for awhile.

I'd like to see a detailed report of which items on which she does spend her money???
backintexas2013
AG
Absolutely. There is way more you just aren't allowed to ask.
jokershady
AG
I donated plasma all the time at A&M. Saw it as getting paid to sit there and study for 45 minutes
BVAg85
AG
She says full time workers shouldn't have to be on food stamps. How about telling people not to have more kids than they can afford to raise. I guess she probably wants a pay scale based on the number of kids a person has. She absolutely thinks that a person is not responsible for their own life.
usmcbrooks
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Lifted UP????

Not so much
Old Tom Morris
SPI-FlatsCatter 84 said:

Lifted UP????

Not so much
Well, you gotta go up before you can fly off the ledge.
usmcbrooks
SPI-FlatsCatter 84 said:

Lifted UP????

Not so much
Well you know, recovery of the body from the bottom of the river.
DallasAg 94
aggiehawg said:

Prognightmare said:

LOLOLOLOL!

Back in my day, college students did that to get extra coin. Then the AIDS crisis hit and the former market dried up for awhile.

I'd like to see a detailed report of which items on which she does spend her money???
Some easy information.

She became a teacher at 36. She has been teaching for 16 years, now she is 52.

3 Jobs.

She just started this school, and was commuting 1hr 15 mins to her old teaching job.

If she "worked" 5am to 4pm it likely included the commute. So, not really 11 hrs, but 8.5 hrs.

Her touring sounds more like a hobby. Stone Fences Tours, tours is a Bourbon distillery tour @ $65/3hr tour. There are 3 reviews... July 2018 and Aug 2018.

We don't know what her husband does for work. The article below suggests he works the Touring company, which means she likely joins his tours as a duo.

And this is good...

If this is the illustration Democrats want to use for paying teachers more... a teacher making:

Quote:

Mrs Brown earns, just from her salary at Woodford County, 2 times as much as the average worker in her community, and 31% more than the median family income there.

That's a tough sell. The article suggests she makes $61,630 as a teacher. She then needs to work 2 additional jobs and sell plasma twice a week?

Something is not adding up...
ChipFTAC01
AG
A friend shared an article about her the other day. It contained the brilliant quote, "...the frequently- wrong but never-in-doubt freshman Representative..."
aggielostinETX
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

aggiehawg said:

Prognightmare said:

LOLOLOLOL!

Some easy information.

She became a teacher at 36. She has been teaching for 16 years, now she is 52.

3 Jobs.

She just started this school, and was commuting 1hr 15 mins to her old teaching job.

If she "worked" 5am to 4pm it likely included the commute. So, not really 11 hrs, but 8.5 hrs.

Her touring sounds more like a hobby. Stone Fences Tours, tours is a Bourbon distillery tour @ $65/3hr tour. There are 3 reviews... July 2018 and Aug 2018.

We don't know what her husband does for work. The article below suggests he works the Touring company, which means she likely joins his tours as a duo.

And this is good...

If this is the illustration Democrats want to use for paying teachers more... a teacher making:

Quote:

Mrs Brown earns, just from her salary at Woodford County, 2 times as much as the average worker in her community, and 31% more than the median family income there.

That's a tough sell. The article suggests she makes $61,630 as a teacher. She then needs to work 2 additional jobs and sell plasma twice a week?

Something is not adding up...
Unmitigated debt
justcallmeharry
S
What an ego-tripper. On the upside, if you do the instagram bit, you could probably find gems of wisdom 24 hours a day.

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Laser Wolf
Does she not know that the internet is forever? It's so easy to record those.
justcallmeharry
S
Laser Wolf said:

Does she not know that the internet is forever? It's so easy to record those.
Her phone forgot to tell her that. Probably thinks you can just hang up the internet.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
ProgN

"Under the leadership of Maxine Waters"
Phat32
AG
Holy **** that FSC is going to be BSC
ProgN
First Page Last Page
Page 23 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.