Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

627,537 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
Clob94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Prognightmare said:

Pelosi is going to chew her up.
"Whoa!".

Sounds like she uses words that she hears frequently.

What's next? "Gitty up!"?
Ag In Ok
AG
Yes, and Labor Unions exist for as benevolent fund for workers and do not involve themselves in any legislation or judicial matters.
Madman
AG
Tex100
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Geraldo is the dumbest guy I know.

Did he discover that in Al Capone's vault?

https://tv.avclub.com/when-geraldo-rivera-opened-al-capone-s-vault-he-turned-1798253506
bobbranco
AG
ballchain
Rapier108
Someone put a feed bag on that mouth, or a bridle in it.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Nate Silver just attributed the GOP making fun of this idiot (or as he puts it "driving certain Republicans crazy") to you guessed it, racism and sexism.

Yawn.

Counterpoint
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Nate Silver just attributed the GOP making fun of this idiot (or as he puts it "driving certain Republicans crazy") to you guessed it, racism and sexism.

Yawn.

Oh great, ANOTHER quintessential New Yorker who DC isn't ready for?
Madman
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Yawn.

He could have also played the anti semitism card now that she has announced she is jewish.
ProgN
johnnyblaze36
AG
justcallmeharry
S
She'll always be in the race, though.

titan
S

Quote:

Yawn.
Indeed. He was just saying "infidels".

Meaningless outside his sect.
Canyon99
AG
Tex100 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Geraldo is the dumbest guy I know.

Did he discover that in Al Capone's vault?

https://tv.avclub.com/when-geraldo-rivera-opened-al-capone-s-vault-he-turned-1798253506

Identity, identity, identity. "Bronx-bred Puerto Rican." I thought she was American?
AGHouston11
AG
I'm pretty sure at this point Pelosi has explained things to her and how she is going to operate.
agent-maroon
AG
Doubt that Pelosi will make a difference. She's had things explained to her all of her life and look what comes out of her mouth after it's processed by her limited intellectual capacity.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fasthorse05
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Donkey%20Privilege&fbclid=IwAR05wiYbMN9GpRObwEN_gAudR4SECFBf1wfLODCMgTEpih8SmPVWW_IBHyI
johnnyblaze36
AG
At least this genius realizes whether willfully or not that Obamacare sucks.

Gigem314
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

At least this genius realizes whether willfully or not that Obamacare sucks.

"Is it expensive? Yes. But it's better than not having anything."

Pretty much sums up the democrat position on healthcare for the working peasants.
Mathguy64
AG
I will bet decent $$ that Ms. Horsyface never bought her required Obamacare policy. Takers?
Neon R
ProgN

BigOil
AG
She's in for a rude awakening... from dems.
DallasAg 94
mathguy86 said:

I will bet decent $$ that Ms. Horsyface never bought her required Obamacare policy. Takers?
She can't afford rent, let alone health care INSURANCE. LOL.
justcallmeharry
S
" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @Ocasio2018

This blows my mind: House Ethics Rules prevent me from receiving a $100 gift card, or crashing at a place as I wait for rent $$, but somehow allow members w/ investment portfolios to write laws that will personally enrich them $1000s in their own stocks; potentially millions."

Will AOC think of ways to pass laws that allow her to accept $100 gift cards or "crash" rent free wherever she wants?

One could spend days looking at her twitter account, but why risk stupidity by association?
BVAg85
AG
She truly has the role of being a victim down pat. Just about everything she says is a complaint about how she is a victim.
45-70Ag
AG
She now taking a week off for self care because she's stressed out and over worked. Said she's unable to do yoga and eat her salmon and rice dinners.

New York, you deserve this damn idiot.
johnnyblaze36
AG
40 second mark for more brilliance. While it's a bit unsettling that someone like this could get elected to Congress I'm actually pretty pleased by it all because the comic relief she provides is unparalleled.

45-70Ag
AG
It's one thing to be good looking and dumb as ****

It's a whole other to be dumb and look like a cross between mr. Ed and shrek
Long Live Sully
AG
Irish_Man said:

She now taking a week off for self care because she's stressed out and over worked. Said she's unable to do yoga and eat her salmon and rice dinners.

New York, you deserve this damn idiot.
The struggle is real!

Mathguy64
AG
Do she can't afford rent but can afford a mani/pedi and a cucumber scrub? Nice that she has her priorities straight.
CashMoneyYo
She can afford whatever she wants - don't fall for her bull**** about still being 'Jenny from the block'. This braud is going to become quite wealthy preaching economic equality to the masses.
Broba Fett
CashMoneyYo said:

She can afford whatever she wants - don't fall for her bull**** about still being 'Jenny from the block'. This braud is going to become quite wealthy preaching economic equality to the masses.

Yep, she is now more equal than the rest of us.
Burdizzo
AG
justcallmeharry said:

" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @Ocasio2018

This blows my mind: House Ethics Rules prevent me from receiving a $100 gift card, or crashing at a place as I wait for rent $$, but somehow allow members w/ investment portfolios to write laws that will personally enrich them $1000s in their own stocks; potentially millions."

Will AOC think of ways to pass laws that allow her to accept $100 gift cards or "crash" rent free wherever she wants?

One could spend days looking at her twitter account, but why risk stupidity by association?

If she manages to make it past a couple of election cycles she will be a millionaire as a result of her connections.
First Page Last Page
Page 8 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.