Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

626,281 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She's nucking futz.
chimpanzee
An emotional theatrical photo op is much more valuable than using your position as a lawmaker to make a law to change something.
BQ_90
AG
aggiehawg said:

She sounds like a BSC b****.

Quote:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., screamed at federal law enforcement agents "in a threatening manner" during a visit to a Border Patrol facility in El Paso, Texas, and refused to tour the facility, according to two people who witnessed the incident.

A group of 14 House Democrats, including Ocasio-Cortez, and their aides kicked off their visit to the region at about 11 a.m. MST Monday at the El Paso Station on Hondo Pass Drive.

The group was standing inside the station near an area where migrants are held when Ocasio-Cortez left them to sit inside a nearby holding area with a family as the other lawmakers and aides were briefed on station operations.

"She comes out screaming at our agents, right at the beginning [of the tour] Crying and screaming and yelling," said one witness who said he was stunned by the outburst in front of approximately 40 people.

"The agents, they wanted to respond, but they held back because she's a congressional delegate. But when you have someone yelling at you in a threatening manner " the same person said. "They were like, 'Hey, you need to kinda step back.'"

A second official said she went in and out of the cell during the group's briefing nearby and returned to the group several times to share information she had learned from detainees, including that one person had drunk from a toilet.

The congresswoman told the group she would not go with the 13 other House Democrats on the tour of the facility and stayed with the family.

A second official said that while she was around agents, Ocasio-Cortez commented at another point about an unofficial Border Patrol Facebook page that was exposed earlier Monday for offensive content about those in custody and lawmakers, including the congresswoman.

Quote:

"Something under her breath, 'Oh, all these guys in here are gonna f--k me.' The agents are standing there behind the computers. One of the agents laughed at something he was saying to another agent, and she got irate and flipped out," the second Border Patrol official said. "Now they're under investigation for it. She took it as they were laughing at her and screams at them and says, 'What's so funny?'"

CBP did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the internal affairs matter. The Border Patrol official said managers were in the process of taking statements from agents.

The Washington Examiner submitted a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to CBP for video of the events.

Quote:

"Now I've seen the inside of these facilities. It's not just the kids. It's everyone. People drinking out of toilets, officers laughing in front of members Congress. I brought it up to their superiors.

They said 'officers are under stress & act out sometimes.' No accountability," she tweeted. "Just left the 1st CBP facility. I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me. Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets. This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress."

Quote:

The agent on scene said the congresswoman misrepresented why a person in custody had drunk from a toilet.

"So this is what happened with the migrant and drinking water from toilet: she wanted water, didn't know how to use the faucet in the cell, and drank from the toilet. She never told AOC that we made her drink from the toilet. AOC, of course, changed it This was when she [the migrant] was apprehended and brought into the facility," according to the agent.
LINK

Release the video, you know they have it. Time for this trash to be exposed for the clown she is.
oneeyedag
CBP for their sake, better have these interactions taped.
aggiehawg
AG
I hope they have the tapes. This could blow up in her face to such a degree, she's effectively finished.
RBG63
redline248
AG
aggiehawg said:

I hope they have the tapes. This could blow up in her face to such a degree, she's effectively finished.

RBG63
AG
Sounds like the standard stainless steel government unit with a sink and toilet with one unit. Pretty standard in detention center, jails and prisons. Low maintenance and no exposed pipes. Saves space. You get potable water from the faucet. Something like this.

Stainless Combination Toilet

The real "mess" is what people from countries south of the border do with the toilet paper after it is used. They aren't use to flushing toilet paper because of their septic systems so the throw it on the floor if a receptacle is not available.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Typically ICE and CBP folks have gone through federal law enforcement training. A lot of folks in that sub set are veterans or former cops.

The idea that some CBP folks are going to threaten anyone associated with a congressional delegation stretches the bounds of credulity.

Everyone at the facility had to know that there was a congressional delegation tour that day and had prepared accordingly. When folks show up from DC, you don't **** up. Its as simple as that. That goes for any federal agency, pretty much.

In other words ... this ***** is crazy af.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The real "mess" is what people from countries south of the border do with the toilet paper after it is used. They aren't use to flushing toilet paper because of their septic systems so the throw it on the floor if a receptacle is not available.
We have a neighbor at the lake house who is married to a Hispanic from the Rio Grande Valley. When her relatives come to visit, drives him crazy that they put poopy TP in the trash basket, to this day.
ProgN
ProgN

The story has been sent to the press outlets.
annie88
AG
She such a dumb **** she did not realize that the drinking water is connected to the same sink system where the toilet is. They're not drinking toilet water there drinking filtered water.

I don't believe any of this for a second I don't believe she's was danger and I believe she is an absolute ****ing lying *****.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
johnnyblaze36
AG
That is a great response by QT@Anon.

Also, I've recently developed a borderline unhealthy, visceral hatred for this idiot. She's the worst of all time.
Tom Doniphon
BAT. SHT. CRAZY
ProgN
Garrelli 5000
AG
She is truly a loon. Florida Man is scared of her.
Bobaloo
**** her and the illegals who come here. Go back to your ****hole countries.
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

The story has been sent to the press outlets.
And hopefully, it will be the end of her belligerent, entitled, lying, dumb, faux outrage toddler-level twitter tantrums.
ProgN
BQ_90
AG
I thought she said it was too disturbing to take the tour that's why she was crying at the gate
Stat Monitor Repairman
Wait ... what?!

She's claiming that CBP was sexually threatening her?

A well known / high profile congresswoman from New York ... during a congressional tour?

WTF ... please let there be some surveillance tapes of this nonsense.
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

Body shampoo? The Hubs has his two in one stuff. So is that bad? I bought it at The Dollar Store..for a dollar.
Tanya 93
Prognightmare said:

Bull*****

That is how you get an epidemic of illness.
She can say that happened, but no it hasn't.

And that is enough shampoo to wash your hair. I have waist long hair and it would be fine. You scrub to get it clean not produce suds.

Mel Brooks could not write a comedy this funny.
AgInTheColony
AG
She is a useful idiot of the Left
newsjunkie
Sorry, didnt see Prognightmare's post

Interesting tweet...AOC leaving the detention center:

Be to her virtures very kind; be to her faults a little blind. Lord Byron
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I have waist long hair and it would be fine. You scrub to get it clean not produce suds.
Waist long? WOW! How long does it take to dry that? Had a gal who worked for me who had the same. (Well, until I fired her for embezzlement and cooking the books.)

She was over 40 way back then and her hair was so age inappropriate for her job. Was just odd that she resisted her own aging so much.

For women, the 40s are kind of tough. The 50s are worse. I'm 60 now and my body has decided it will do what it wants. And I have little control.

Make hay while the sun shines, darlin'.
Agnzona
AOC why did Obama let all of this happen?
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Stat Monitor Repairman

So if AOC had her way we'd have women running around ICE detention centers looking like this, but fatter.
Agnzona
You are the hottest babe on Texags without a doubt. But that maybe because of your brilliance, inside and out.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Urban Ag
AG
Did anyone really expect anything less from "AOC's Adventure at the Concentration Camps"?

Yes, I am quite certain she is a min 9 crazy on the scale, probably a 10+. Regardless, the outcome of her visit was pre-scripted.

How convenient that she didn't actually tour the facility. Shocker. By her own words, she didn't take the tour she just "talked with some women and a family". Can't see it's being run humanely if you don't see it all.

Pure propaganda and she's is being thoroughly coached every step of the way.

Also notice she even intimated that the CBP officers were threatening her with physical and SEXUAL violence. FFS.

As noted, man I really hope there is some video footage of her throwing he pre-planned fits. She makes Omar look pleasant and thoughtful by comparison.
rwpag71
AG
She's going to have a lot of stories to tell when she goes back to bartending.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

Also notice she even intimated that the CBP officers were threatening her with physical and SEXUAL violence. FFS.

Yeah....always too ham-handed with their supposed victimization.

They simply cannot help themselves.
Urban Ag
AG
Derail time.

My mom had straight, shiny, black hair down to her waist. When I was about six or seven (1980-81, somewhere in there) she cut it off. Like not even should length. It was super trendy I guess. All those women with their super long 70's hair going all 80's.

Anyway, my parents liked to tell that story because I came home from school, took one look at her, and started crying. Then I didn't talk to her for two weeks. Apparently was very upset about this.

derail over

Stat Monitor Repairman
AOC should show some leadership skills and put in a requisition to get homegirl some proper shampoo. Next thing you know ******* be wantin' Fabuloso cleaner instead of GP.

NSN 6508-21-902-0119
SHAMPOO, SASSOON, VIDAL
Federal Supply Classification: FSC 6508 - Cosmetics and Toiletries
National Item Identification Number 219020119
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.