Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

626,294 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
Ag In Ok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Um i don't see kids on the other side of the fence
e=mc2
AG
Her dumbass needs to be deported back to dunceville.
FrioAg 00
AG
All she can see is a fence, and that makes her cry.

That's the sort of emotional stability that just screams "world leader" material
ProgN
Post removed:
by user
Carlo4
AG
For the folks on that Twitter feed that think the EC is unfair, I'm willing to bet not a single one of them know how/why it was created.
Ag In Ok
AG
Prognightmare said:

Yet another example of why we aren't the "United Boroughs of America"
TexasAggie_02
AG
PDEMDHC said:

For the folks on that Twitter feed that think the EC is unfair, I'm willing to bet not a single one of them know how/why it was created.

The comments on that feed are depressing. I wonder how many of them loved the hunger games? Bc that's what they are asking for (not the fight to the death, but the big shining city that sh*ts all over the rest of the country with totalitarian rule)
Tom Doniphon
Prognightmare said:

Actually... that's EXACTLY why we have the electoral college, stupid btch.
Ciboag96
"Hey, barkeep, what do you think about the detention centers on the border?"

"Hey, bartender, is climate change real?"

"Hey, lady, I need more ice in my Moscow Mule."

newsjunkie
Now she's backing the Wayfair workers' walkout:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-stands-wayfairwalkout-000016510.html

And notice the shirt she is wearing...Rematriate the Land. Had to look that one up; twitter identifies it as a collective "Honoring Indig identities+empowering womyn to collectively strengthen future generations through positive representation "

I really have little to no respect for anyone who uses the term "Womyn"
Be to her virtures very kind; be to her faults a little blind. Lord Byron
TexasAggie_02
AG
Wayfair should fire all of them and replace them with legal immigrants.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Out of all the dumb **** she says on an hourly basis this one leaves me the most confused.

Is she essentially saying that children are being treated poorly at the border and in turn let's boycott a business that's trying to provide them better accommodations or did I read that article wrong?

And does this stupid broad even realize that Wayfair has yet to have ever turned a profit in its entire history? She makes me sick.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I should also add that it's strange that just the Boston location is walking out right now when none of those people have a clue what's going on at the Southern border.

And I can 100% guarantee you that if anybody walks out of the College Station location today they will not have a job tomorrow.
johnnyblaze36
AG
SIAP but this is live....and completely insane.

Rapier108
johnnyblaze36 said:

No pity for Wayfair. They went full woke when they gave in to people like Camera Hogg and the rest of the Twitter BOT army to drop Hannity, Laura, and Tucker because some lib got his feelings hurt.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Cepe
AG
That'll show Trump! We'll make those kids sleep on the floor!
Stat Monitor Repairman
I thought these folks were mad that poor immigrant children were sleeping on the ground?

Now the government tries to buy beds for them to sleep on and employees of the company that makes the beds walk out in protest?

Clown world bro.
TexasAggie_02
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

lots of neckbeards and fat tatted people in that crowd
Sex Panther
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Out of all the dumb **** she says on an hourly basis this one leaves me the most confused.

Is she essentially saying that children are being treated poorly at the border and in turn let's boycott a business that's trying to provide them better accommodations or did I read that article wrong?

And does this stupid broad even realize that Wayfair has yet to have ever turned a profit in its entire history? She makes me sick.

It makes literally zero sense
Houston Lee
AG

aggiehawg
AG
Vox Dawg is a poster on tigerdroppings.
Houston Lee
AG
aggiehawg said:

Vox Dawg is a poster on tigerdroppings.
Yup.
oneeyedag
Never fear pedo joe is here!

Squadron7
AG
This didn't take long....

Squadron7
AG
That didn't take long...

Urban Ag
AG
Remember, AOC auditioned for her candidacy. She playing the role as she is being instructed to do.
e=mc2
AG
What a ****ing dumb fraud this POS ***** is.
Ag In Ok
AG
I really wonder what she would do if the saw the real images of an abortion.
FrioAg 00
AG
I'm missing this one - what's the issue with the pics /car in the background?
TexasAggie_02
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

I'm missing this one - what's the issue with the pics /car in the background?
Pics of AOC are cropped in like she is standing at a fence. The last pic of the larger group shows that the fence is actually a gate that is open. The car in the background is a point of reference to line up the location.

Some people have taken this to remark that she is standing at an empty parking lot, but if you look at it on google earth, that is not the case. she is standing at the entrance to the facility. there is no parking lot there in the background, it's just bare dirt and rocks.
thirdcoast
AG

Look guys, words matter. AOC is solely responsible for these events because she said "concentration camp".
backintexas2013
AG
So that means they will just have overcrowding in the government run ones. Brilliant.
Easy 8
Celee04
AG
Good god. I'm now at the point where I avoid partisan news like the plague but saw this and am so angered.

If you want to get technical about it, the word concentration is defined as a close gathering of things or people, and the word camp is defined as a temporary living space, so I guess yes these immigration checkpoints are technically "concentration" "camps" but the term "concentration camp" is a rhetorically evil term that most people automatically equate with the likes of Auschwitz, death martches, forced labor, food deprivation, medical experimentation, genocide an mass graves....none of which are remotely comparable to the reality of what is happening in this instance. It is absolutely disgusting how the term is being thrown around used as a disingenuous rallying cry. Part of me hopes she knows better, having been elected as a member of the national voting representative, but the other part of me hopes she doesn't know better because what kind of person would knowingly and publicly compare the two scenarios as the same?
First Page Last Page
Page 96 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.