Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

625,652 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cepe
AG
AgMarauder04 said:

What the hell is she talking about,?

This. I can't identify any rational train of thought at ALL.
agent-maroon
AG
What's an "extremist" killing and how do you define a frame of reference to determine that?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Prognightmare said:

Biggest lie of the Trump presidency is this bs white supremacy narrative. Where are these stats? How is it calculated? Who is classifying the crimes? Let me guess, the southern poverty law center or some equally liberal bias echo chamber. These absurd claims from the left are very dangerous. Obama never denounced the evils of the Muslim brotherhood but the media was silent
BuddysBud
AG
By far color on color violence committed the most killings. AOC is such a lying twit she needs to shut up and disappear.

Why do the dims and MSM continue to spew this hate? Do they really despise their country so much?

Why don't they just leave the country so real Americans can live in peace without government sponsored hate creating unnecessary and interracial tensions?
Phat32
AG
Prognightmare said:

Islam worldwide says hello.
WHOOP!'91
AG
Prognightmare said:

This is par for the course. What they are REALLY saying is... then make up some lie that barely bears any resemblance to the topic under discussion.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

ProgN
justcallmeharry
S
Reclaiming her victimhood! It could have been her sister that did not get in to the school! Racism, racism, racism.

justcallmeharry
S
Impressive coloring job, and she stayed in the lines!
Squadron7
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Reclaiming her victimhood! It could have been her sister that did not get in to the school! Racism, racism, racism.

I'm glad that she is highlighting this.

Regardless of what Dems say....this is what they actually do.
TexAg1987
Yep. I don't see any Republicans forcing this to happen in NYC.
Squadron7
AG
TexAg1987 said:

Yep. I don't see any Republicans forcing this to happen in NYC.

Oh, didn't you know? Tribeca is just a hotbed of red-neck White Supremecists!
FrioAg 00
AG
True, but do you think their response to this disproportionality will be fair to all sides? Will they address the underlying drivers that correlate to school success - including measuring things prevalent in today's black culture that run counter to educational and vocational success?

Or will they stop short at mandating more equality of outcome, even if it greatly distorts fairness and meritocracy?

We both know the answer. The government has never got this right and they never will.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Squadron7 said:

justcallmeharry said:

I'm glad that she is highlighting this.

Regardless of what Dems say....this is what they actually do.
Someone will get in her ear to back off blaming the dem led NYC school system and blame trump somehow
aggiehawg
AG
Trouble between Justice Democrats and AOC?

Quote:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., reportedly has been de-listed from the board of left-wing activist group Justice Democrats, following legal and ethical questions about her affiliation with the group.

The Daily Caller reported that Ocasio-Cortez, along with chief of staff and former campaign chair Saikat Chakrabarti, have been removed from the board of the political action committee after previously holding "legal control over the entity" in late 2017 and early 2018.
LINK

Squadron7
AG
aggiehawg said:

Trouble between Justice Democrats and AOC?

Quote:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., reportedly has been de-listed from the board of left-wing activist group Justice Democrats, following legal and ethical questions about her affiliation with the group.

The Daily Caller reported that Ocasio-Cortez, along with chief of staff and former campaign chair Saikat Chakrabarti, have been removed from the board of the political action committee after previously holding "legal control over the entity" in late 2017 and early 2018.
LINK

And let's now see what happens when the Dems hammer a female person of color for these transgressions....and then try to paper over ones by the Greek Week Rush Chairman from El Paso.
justcallmeharry
S
Better just focus on dancing and mixing drinks...

Bonfired
AG
Prognightmare said:

She's such a tool.
"Cow" to it?

Udderly ridiculous...
aggiehawg
AG
She does have an issue with cows, doesn't she? Childhood trauma from a trip to Wisconsin, perhaps? Lactose intolerant?
Zemira
AG
Maybe the Chick-fil-A cow marketing has left her traumatized since they are a more conservative leaning company.
BuddysBud
AG
Is aoc really such a bigot, or it all of her hate speech just part of her act?
deddog
AG
WHOOP!'91 said:

Prognightmare said:

This is par for the course. What they are REALLY saying is... then make up some lie that barely bears any resemblance to the topic under discussion.
In most cases, yes.

In AOC's case, she is really too stupid to comprehend that a large % increase in X is not the same thing as the largest number of X
Just like the city saved $3 billion by kicking out Amazon.
justcallmeharry
S
Recruiting more victimhood is her main thang!

aggiehawg
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Recruiting more victimhood is her main thang!

Wait! Aren't they already required to pay some costs, anyway as a part of their sentence? So enforcing a court order is a problem, now?
ProgN
justcallmeharry
S
Well done, Sir!
ProgN
JJxvi
AG
Stuyvesant High School is over 3/4 minority.

The wrong minority I guess, like all high profile "good" schools, its overrun with asians (74%)
techno-ag
AG
I think she meant "cow towel."
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

TexAg1987
techno-ag said:

techno-ag
AG
TexAg1987 said:

techno-ag said:

Yes! She will not cow towel to the opposition!
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

88planoAg
AG
techno-ag said:

TexAg1987 said:

techno-ag said:

Yes! She will not cow towel to the opposition!
But she will run train on them!
ProgN
DannyDuberstein
AG
So restricting our access to obtain fossil fuel, making it more expensive to fuel our cars, heat our homes, etc., would be considered looking out for the common man?
First Page Last Page
Page 63 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.