Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

618,655 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She doesn't eat old guys for breakfast. She makes them mimosas and bloody marys for $2/hr plus tips, like any other bartender.
Cy_Tolliver
We mock her because she's a foolish idiot.

We don't ignore her because her stupidity is shared by many, including many on this board. A proliferation of stupidity requires attention.
ProgN

Funky Winkerbean
AG
She is everything that's wrong with humans.
BallerStaf2003
AG
She's an idiot, and a perfect example of the pendulum swinging to the crazy left to counter trump.

I hate everyone.
chris1515
AG
She is on 60 Minutes tonight.
Pelayo
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

She's an idiot, and a perfect example of the pendulum swinging to the crazy left to counter trump.

I hate everyone.
That'd be something if Trump wasn't a centrist on most issues.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BVAg85
AG
She's upset with DHS following the laws of the country. So, for doing their job, she wants to cut funding. This woman only knows how to point fingers and blame but has yet to actually come up with a viable solution to fix these problems. It seems that making some people pay for everything is her only solution. What percentage of her paychecks does she pay. My husband is a cardiologist and he recently sold his share of the practice after I retired and before we moved to Connecticut. Believe me, we more than paid our fair share of taxes along with employing people and paying all of the other expenses related to that. Why go to school and work a high paying job that not everyone can do if there is no reward. He earned every dime he took home.
ProgN
Just watched her 60 minutes interview. Yep, she's the most ignorant new member of Congress.
Cy_Tolliver
Wasn't going to watch 60 Minutes and see that band of idiots shaking their heads in agreement and tossing her softball questions.

I bet that was a complete lovefest and they threw in one or two questions to "appear" tough knowing full well that those questions would be shot right back at them

Questions like "do you think conservatives are correct in attacking your dancing and saying you are too young?"

oneeyedag
I haven't watched 60 minutes since that dude with the eyebrows that needed trimming with hedge clippers.
Muy
AG
If we're at a point where she is considered good looking, i'm ready for the Rapture now. Thanks.
Cy_Tolliver
Who was that dude on 60 Minutes back in the day that used to just put out products and make fun of them? He was about 105 when I was 10, so i assume he's long gone.

That dude was funny as hell though.
ProgN
Cy_Tolliver said:

Wasn't going to watch 60 Minutes and see that band of idiots shaking their heads in agreement and tossing her softball questions.

I bet that was a complete lovefest and they threw in one or two questions to "appear" tough knowing full well that those questions would be shot right back at them

Questions like "do you think conservatives are correct in attacking your dancing and saying you are too young?"

Actually, Cooper was pretty much like, OMG she's an idiot (without the eye roll). When she said she wanted the US to be 100% only renewable energy in 10 years and how she'd payfor her Medicare for all, you could feel that he was saying she couldn't be this dumb. I don't like Anderson because he's a lib but I'll give him respect for pressing her on how to pay and achieve her goals. He did press her on details and she failed, so I'd say they weren't softballs. JMO.
biobioprof
Cy_Tolliver said:

Who was that dude on 60 Minutes back in the day that used to just put out products and make fun of them? He was about 105 when I was 10, so i assume he's long gone.

That dude was funny as hell though.
Andy Rooney?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Prognightmare said:

They didn't simultaneously build anything.they were there under Obama
biobioprof
johnnyblaze36
AG
Prognightmare said:

Just watched her 60 minutes interview. Yep, she's the most ignorant new member of Congress.
Try the most ignorant member in the history of Congress out of an extraordinarily long list. She makes Hank Johnson look like he's not semi-******ed.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Prognightmare said:

I guess she missed the bill the GOP passed right after Nancy said they couldn't. It was just two freaking weeks ago and somehow almost 100,000 people liked her tweet.

We're doomed.
oneeyedag
She'll go down as one of the dumbest in congress! Lots of words, with absolutely no ability to articulate her point.
johnnyblaze36
AG
The consensus is that her IQ is <70.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm

Quote:

Intelligence quotient (I.Q.) tests are designed to measure intellectual functioning. An I.Q. score provides a rough numerical assessment of an individual's present level of mental functioning in comparison with that of others.

The vast majority of people in the United States have I.Q.s between 80 and 120, with an I.Q. of 100 considered average. To be diagnosed as having mental ******ation, a person must have an I.Q. below 70-75, i.e. significantly below average. If a person scores below 70 on a properly administered and scored I.Q. test, he or she is in the bottom 2 percent of the American population10 and meets the first condition necessary to be defined as having mental ******ation.

Although all persons with mental ******ation have significantly impaired mental development, their intellectual level can vary considerably. An estimated 89 percent of all people with ******ation have I.Q.s in the 51-70 range. An I.Q. in the 60 to 70 range is approximately the scholastic equivalent to the third grade.

BallerStaf2003
AG
oneeyedag said:

She'll go down as one of the dumbest in congress! Lots of words, with absolutely no ability to articulate her point.

I actually don't think she's dumb at all, which makes her scary.

I hope she keeps making completely unrealistic legislation, and therefore never gets anything done.
Garrelli 5000
AG
I go back and forth on my opinion of her intelligence.

Most often I believe she is truly an idiot that probably only has a job bartending because she's mildly attractive. Other times I think she's an evil genius capitalizing on being inflammatory - like much of the MSM - and in a past life she was a carnival barker or WWE heel.
Staff - take out the trash.
johnnyblaze36
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

oneeyedag said:

I actually don't think she's dumb at all
Have you read any of the pages of the thread?
aTmAg
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

oneeyedag said:

I hope she keeps making completely unrealistic legislation, and therefore never gets anything done.
Anybody who thinks a 70% tax rate is a good idea is dumb.
Counterpoint
AG
ac04 said:

it is amazing to me that so many of you haven't yet figured out that she's using trump's playbook. say literally anything (whether it's true or logical doesn't matter) that will fire up your base and more importantly piss off the other guys to the point where they can't help but talk about you.
AOCDS is raging out of control on this thread.
Grapesoda2525
I think it's hilarious that people give this girl so much attention.
J. Walter Weatherman
This quote is appalling and a perfect example of why 29 year old bartenders shouldn't be governing, but it's pretty ironic watching Trump worshippers suddenly get up in arms about someone being repeatedly factually incorrect
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

I think it's sad that you aren't concerned someone this ignorant is in our government.
PA24
AG
Troutslime said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

I think it's sad that you aren't concerned someone this ignorant is in our government.
Dope smokers amused by dopy people
45-70Ag
AG
Troutslime said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

You've seen his posts
He'd vote for her
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

"A lot of folks want to brand me a flamethrower." In this unaired clip, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says she's actually a "consensus builder."

She's a "consensus builder" alright. Everybody thinks she's an idiot.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Houston Lee
AG
I think Ocasio-Cortez will be in congress for 20-30 years.

She is the new Shelia Jackson Lee/Maxine Waters...
ProgN

Tax cuts is giving our money back to us *****.
Pumpkinhead
AG
aTmAg said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

oneeyedag said:

Anybody who thinks a 70% tax rate is a good idea is dumb.
She clearly has some natural skill as a political operator, or she wouldn't have pulled off what she's already pulled off. She was a total unknown who in her very first political race beat a 10-term incumbent, and she then showed up in Congress and proceeded to get lots of national exposure. She does seem to have a playbook and thus far the playbook has worked out great for her, if her goal was to win elections and build national name recognition.
First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.