*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,017,404 Views | 80693 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by nortex97
12th Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

We fixed the keg
AG
Love that one!!!
12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

Bondag
AG
BusterAg said:

FrioAg 00 said:

annie88 said:

I, for one, am completely shocked that main stream Americans don't feel personally connected to and want to pay money to watch angry, politically oriented, militant black lesbians constantly ***** and flex at a task they are also inferior to their male counterparts than in every possible way.

Shocked I tell you.
If she had the range, release time, and court vision, of Steph Curry I would still watch her.

But, she doesn't.

But Caitlan Clark does.

Here is a case in point. I liked to watch Dennis Rodman play at both the Spurs and the Bulls. It wasn't because he is a well-mannered, well-spoken individual. He just had like 30 million crack rocks armed with slide rules stuck in his brain that could calculate the exact direction and trajectory the ball would bounce off the rim the second it was released, and he would be there to get it. He was an amazing, all-effort, talented defender. And one of the weirdest, least adjusted human beings ever in the sports spotlight. But he was fun to watch, and got good pub.
I like to think that Dennis Rodman's sisters taught him everything about rebounding from their time spent with Gary Blair.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
JPAg88
AG
mooney69 said:

annie88 said:

Actually, the reporters do ask some really dumb, dumb questions at times. Like after a loss they ask what do y'all think you need to do differently? Well, score more points, DUH!!! I can understand her frustration with questions like that. Don't necessarily agree with the way she responded, but her point was valid.
It was an incredibly stupid, poorly phrased question…which is typical of today's awful sports media. But it doesn't change the fact that the rude, barely coherent answer was given by a classless, angry, militant lesbian hood rat.
FrioAg 00
AG
Pretty well represents the way almost all public health decisions were through out from 2021 to 2022

That video should be dedicated to Forum 84
Ag83
AG
oh no said:

The largest Ponzi scheme* in history is run by the federal government - and it's not even close.

*except for most, participation is mandatory. At least Madoff's was voluntary.
HunterAggie
oh no said:

so damn funny.
taxpreparer
AG
We fixed the keg said:

I remember flying Braniff as a kid back in the late 70's. We had to be dressed up and on our best behavior. Men in suits, women in dresses, kids with shirts tucked in, and yes, the cloth blinds over the windows. I know I was quite a bit smaller as a kid, but those chairs seemed as big as my dad's recliner at home.

The only airline liked flying more than Braniff was Davis Airlines out of Easterwood. For entirely different reasons.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The only airline liked flying more than Braniff was Davis Airlines out of Easterwood. For entirely different reasons.
Care to share that info?
taxpreparer
AG
Davis airlines was a scheduled charter to Dallas, and the only commercial airline out of Easterwood in the early 70s. They held mine passengers, including selling the copilot seat. As a teen travellings to see my dad in Walla Walla, I usually tried to get that seat.
CanyonAg77
AG
I rode Davis once, about 1974. As the desk agent was filling out the ticket, she was reading the entries aloud...

"Pilot for that flight is MISTER Davis..."
CanyonAg77
AG
https://utd-ir.tdl.org/collections/1e9c888e-36c3-4d0e-9c14-fe0382f23001

Quote:

Guy A. Davis was born August 26, 1920, in White City, Texas. He was a consummate airman who made a significant contribution to the commuter airline industry in the state as the co-founder of Davis Airlines with his wife, the former May Bell Nunn.

Davis started flying in 1935 and soloed in a Taylor E-2 Cub at age 15. After his high school graduation in 1939 he enrolled in college at Texas A&M, class of 1943, and joined the university's Civilian Pilot Training Program in 1940. In 1941 Davis became an instructor in the program, teaching aerobatics in the Myers OTW, WACO UPF-7, and Boeing Stearman.

During WWII Davis served as a civilian pilot in the USAAC Ferry Command with the 5th Ferry Group stationed at Dallas Love Field and was commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in 1943 flying P-39s, P-40s, and P-51s in the United States, Alaska, and the Caribbean. Two tours in the Pacific Theater followed with the Transport Command (later Air Transport Command) for which he flew C-54s, C-47s, and B-25s. During his 14 months in the Pacific he was awarded with six battle stars.

In 1965 Davis and his wife founded Davis Airlines at Easterwood Airport, College Station, Texas. Davis Airlines, the second commuter airline in Texas, grew to serve routes from Bryan/College Station to Dallas and Houston with a variety of aircraft: Beechcraft Bonanza, Piper PA-31 Navajo, Piper PA-32 Cherokee Six, Beechcraft Model 18 "Twin Beech", de Havilland Canada Twin Otter, Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander, and Cessna 402 Businessliner. At its peak in 1977 Davis Airlines served about four thousand passengers each month with 32 daily scheduled flights. Davis and his wife owned and operated the local commuter service accident free for twelve years, selling Davis Airlines to Rio Airways in 1978.

At the end of his 65-year flying career, Davis had logged approximately 18,000 hours in over 100 types of aircraft.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
captkirk
AG
CatD11Ag
AG
oh no
AG
JPAg88
AG

CatD11Ag
AG
oh no
AG
Rongagin71
AG
oh no said:

annie88
AG
aggiejayrod
AG
HunterAggie said:

CatD11Ag said:

Front hole? I can't keep up with this stuff.

could they be any stupider?

I'm sure the answer is yes.

But, damn, this is close to the stupidest.

Stop asking!! They're taking this as a challenge
mooney69
AG
CatD11Ag said:

Maybe we can talk his mother into a very late term abortion. "Pass the scissors, nurse."
Mooney69
HunterAggie
CatD11Ag said:

Who is going to successfully argue that this person is not completely, stark raving mad?

Not to mention being "Exhibit A" that transexuals have a mental disorder.

I harbor no ill will against this person or persons like this as this is a clear case for psychiatric attention.
CatD11Ag
AG
I have some thoughts about mental illness and agree with your point.
Wonder about social media and ability to publicize radical insanity (like this).
oh no
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 2109 of 2306

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.