*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,017,354 Views | 80693 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by nortex97
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Biz Ag
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG

oh no
AG

annie88
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
annie88
AG
oh no
AG
Tramp96
oh no said:

For that to be the Fed trying to fix the economy, replace the water with gasoline.
mooney69
AG
annie88 said:

Actually, the reporters do ask some really dumb, dumb questions at times. Like after a loss they ask what do y'all think you need to do differently? Well, score more points, DUH!!! I can understand her frustration with questions like that. Don't necessarily agree with the way she responded, but her point was valid.
Mooney69
FrioAg 00
AG
annie88 said:

I, for one, am completely shocked that main stream Americans don't feel personally connected to and want to pay money to watch angry, politically oriented, militant black lesbians constantly ***** and flex at a task they are also inferior to their male counterparts than in every possible way.

Shocked I tell you.
Jason C.
AG
mooney69 said:

annie88 said:

Actually, the reporters do ask some really dumb, dumb questions at times. Like after a loss they ask what do y'all think you need to do differently? Well, score more points, DUH!!! I can understand her frustration with questions like that. Don't necessarily agree with the way she responded, but her point was valid.

That's the joke. Sports media is a joke and she either refused or was too dumb to play along.
oh no
AG
TexAg1987
Jason C. said:

mooney69 said:

annie88 said:

That's the joke. Sports media is a joke and she either refused or was too dumb to play along.
She was being obtuse.

The reporter wanted to know what they need to do differently. Obviously score more points, but how can they do that, what wasn't working ? what do they need to work on?

If I were that reporter, I would come back with " why didn't you play better then, if that is what you need to do?"

The idea is to give them a prompt to explain what is and isn't working and how they intend to change it and improve.

If I kept getting these types of responses, I would quit covering it and just complain that they need to play better.
mooney69
AG
TexAg1987 said:

Jason C. said:

mooney69 said:

annie88 said:

She was being obtuse.

The reporter wanted to know what they need to do differently. Obviously score more points, but how can they do that, what wasn't working ? what do they need to work on?

If I were that reporter, I would come back with " why didn't you play better then, if that is what you need to do?"

The idea is to give them a prompt to explain what is and isn't working and how they intend to change it and improve.

If I kept getting these types of responses, I would quit covering it and just complain that they need to play better.

Yeah. The question is was she doing that just to be a b-h or is her bulb so dim she really wasn't able to come up with anything else?
Mooney69
CanyonAg77
AG
For a while, I was wondering if she thought the reporter was asking what the b***h (female dog) needed to do different, not the bench.
Ag83
AG
Ag83
AG
oh no
AG
annie88
AG
Ag83 said:

oh no
AG
We fixed the keg
AG
I remember flying Braniff as a kid back in the late 70's. We had to be dressed up and on our best behavior. Men in suits, women in dresses, kids with shirts tucked in, and yes, the cloth blinds over the windows. I know I was quite a bit smaller as a kid, but those chairs seemed as big as my dad's recliner at home.
BusterAg
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

annie88 said:

I, for one, am completely shocked that main stream Americans don't feel personally connected to and want to pay money to watch angry, politically oriented, militant black lesbians constantly ***** and flex at a task they are also inferior to their male counterparts than in every possible way.

Shocked I tell you.
If she had the range, release time, and court vision, of Steph Curry I would still watch her.

But, she doesn't.

But Caitlan Clark does.

Here is a case in point. I liked to watch Dennis Rodman play at both the Spurs and the Bulls. It wasn't because he is a well-mannered, well-spoken individual. He just had like 30 million crack rocks armed with slide rules stuck in his brain that could calculate the exact direction and trajectory the ball would bounce off the rim the second it was released, and he would be there to get it. He was an amazing, all-effort, talented defender. And one of the weirdest, least adjusted human beings ever in the sports spotlight. But he was fun to watch, and got good pub.
oh no
AG
BusterAg
AG
We fixed the keg said:

I remember flying Braniff as a kid back in the late 70's. We had to be dressed up and on our best behavior. Men in suits, women in dresses, kids with shirts tucked in, and yes, the cloth blinds over the windows. I know I was quite a bit smaller as a kid, but those chairs seemed as big as my dad's recliner at home.
Airline tickets today cost about 40% less than they did (in today's dollars, adjusted for inflation) in 1980.

Average ticket price in the U.S. is about $600. With all those amenities, it would be about $850.

I'd rather have the $250 per person to spend at the destination than a smoked salmon baguette on the plane.

Or, you could just fly first class, and get a similar $ / value experience.
12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 2108 of 2306

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.