*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,867,286 Views | 79635 Replies | Last: 40 min ago by nortex97
Fightin_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Need to add the coast guard in there too! I can't decide if they would be the Air Force or the Marines? But it would definitely be one of those
Bondag
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C2ahFdupnGC

Austin has been longing for better days since the day tu opened its doors
jkag89
annie88 said:

Guys, it's being produced by Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg, and is being considered a companion piece to Band of Brothers, they were involved in the production of that and The Pacific. Think that's pretty much all it meant there not ignoring World War II. It was worded very poorly though.

Honestly, it looks pretty good.

Nothing will ever be as good as Band of Brothers, the Pacific is a distance second but we'll see how this plays out.

On a tangent note, I'm taking a two-week trip in September for an Easy company trip starting in London and ending at Berchtesgaden through the World War II museum and traveling Aggies. In fact, four of the actors from the original Band of Brothers will be on part of it. I'm really looking forward to it.
I expect the show to be of the same high standards as BoB, The Pacific and From the Earth to the Moon simply because Hanks/Spielberg are involved. I was objecting to the phrasing in which this media outlet used to indicate this. IMO it was pretty damn stupid and quite frankly disrespectful .
oh no
AG
Squadron7
AG
Allegedly.

Yikes.

H2Ag
AG
annie88 said:

Guys, it's being produced by Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg, and is being considered a companion piece to Band of Brothers, they were involved in the production of that and The Pacific. Think that's pretty much all it meant there not ignoring World War II. It was worded very poorly though.

Honestly, it looks pretty good.

Nothing will ever be as good as Band of Brothers, the Pacific is a distance second but we'll see how this plays out.

On a tangent note, I'm taking a two-week trip in September for an Easy company trip starting in London and ending at Berchtesgaden through the World War II museum and traveling Aggies. In fact, four of the actors from the original Band of Brothers will be on part of it. I'm really looking forward to it.
You'll love it! Just got back in October
We fixed the keg
AG
Quote:

That is a bucket list item. I have read the history and watched the series a couple of times. What an experience that will be.
fc2112
Interesting. I've been to several of the places Easy Company fought, namely Bastogne and Berchtesgaden. But this was before the show came out.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
annie88
AG
fc2112 said:

Interesting. I've been to several of the places Easy Company fought, namely Bastogne and Berchtesgaden. But this was before the show came out.
I was originally going on the Bastone 80th anniversary one in December but decided to switch to the Easy company one. I'm sure both will be fantastic. I've been to the UK and France before but not Normandy specifically.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Not funny, but true.

Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Quote:

You'll love it! Just got back in October
Glad to hear it. I really am so excited.
Fight Fight Fight.
ravingfans
AG
annie88 said:

fc2112 said:

I was originally going on the Bastone 80th anniversary one in December but decided to switch to the Easy company one. I'm sure both will be fantastic. I've been to the UK and France before but not Normandy specifically.

Please take photos and post here for us all!!!
mooney69
AG
Pointe du Hoc and the American Cemetery in Normandy.

Mooney69
nortex97
AG

pagerman @ work
AG
ravingfans said:

annie88 said:

fc2112 said:

Please take photos and post here for us all!!!

Normandy is absolutely amazing.
aggiejayrod
AG
oh no said:

Free speech

That's my secondary coach
Canyon Lake Agbu94
Of all the hires that we made, this one is the most amazing. Can you imagine the beatdown that those receivers will take as they are running down the field. I can imagine that most of them would give up in the 2nd quarter and leave the field in disgrace.
StandUpforAmerica
Probably an old one, but still funny.

Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S

DEI...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
oh no
AG
This genius has figured out the real problem with MAGA and why they're so dangerous. America was never great!

Explains why the evil horrible racist hell hole that is America has always been so poor, why no one has ever wanted to come here, why no other countries ever feared or envied us. Capitalism has failed and that's why democrats have concluded that full on Marxism is the only way to build back better.
BadMoonRisin
AG
oh no said:

This genius has figured out the real problem with MAGA and why they're so dangerous. America was never great!

Explains why the evil horrible racist hell hole that is America has always been so poor, why no one has ever wanted to come here, why no other countries ever feared or envied us. Capitalism has failed and that's why democrats have concluded that full on Marxism is the only way to build back better.
Flagged for doxxing LMCane.
TRM
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C1F_jDELpvt
LOYAL AG
AG
oh no said:

Capitalism didn't make America great. Freedom and opportunity made America great. Subtle but important distinction. The freedom to hold the most galactically stupid opinion of all time without fear of consequences beyond being laughed at is what made America great. The ability to fight back against tyranny and have a chance to win is what made America great. The freedom to leave is ultimately what makes America great.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
CoppellAg93
AG
bobbranco
AG
It was great long before that horse face was born!
oh no
AG
you're right. free market capitalism had nothing to do with the land of opportunity and the ability for anyone to achieve the American Dream. we should all just join that lady on tiktok above, the dems, and daddy China and try communism then.
LOYAL AG
AG
oh no said:

you're right. free market capitalism had nothing to do with the land of opportunity and the ability for anyone to achieve the American Dream. we should all just join that lady on tiktok above, the dems, and daddy China and try communism then.

You really didn't understand even a small little bit of what I said did you? We weren't founded as a capitalist nation. You really can't dispute that. We were founded as a people free from government interference in our lives. That facilitates capitalism for sure but it has to come in that order. I'm guessing England would consider itself to be capitalist yet they own no guns and get tossed in jail for saying mean things online. They aren't free. They must live their lives according to how government wants them to live and they have no hope of fighting back against their government when things go too far sideways. Was that really so difficult?
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
oh no
AG
Wrong thread anyway. I'm not disagreeing with you, but I don't know why you wanna argue against capitalism on the funny policial memes thread.

Here. Get this back on its rails:

First Page Last Page
Page 1975 of 2276

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.