*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,867,373 Views | 79635 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by nortex97
CoppellAg93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Complete intentional obtuseness.

We need 1300 more BPAs and it's the house GOPs fault for not funding that [because they know it's a farce setup bill]

What are 1300 more BPAs gonna do? Fist bump illegals on their way in and hand out goody bags and directions to the nearest benefits center?

Does razorwire work? (yes) but it prevents the BPAs from doing the fist bumps above; that's why we sued.
spencerdhg
AG
oh no said:

This genius has figured out the real problem with MAGA and why they're so dangerous. America was never great!

Explains why the evil horrible racist hell hole that is America has always been so poor, why no one has ever wanted to come here, why no other countries ever feared or envied us. Capitalism has failed and that's why democrats have concluded that full on Marxism is the only way to build back better.
Why do they always have such crazy eyes?
FrioAg 00
AG
It quickly become better than the rest of the world - starting around 1776 and moving pretty fast.

It probably, IMHO, became "the greatest that's ever been" around the mid 1800's.

It continued to get greater and greater, constantly redefining new heights, until sometime between 1960 and 1975. In that window, the enemies of America from within started slowly gaining traction in many of our institutions and within our culture.

Around that time period the descent started slow but has accelerated. America remained the greatest country on earth at the time, but the reason it was no longer the greatest ever is when we compare it to our previous selves.

Sometime around 2008 it passed the point that's it's honestly probably not even the greatest in the world today. It's divided and full of hate, inspired by the racists and marxists that took control of one of our two main political parties. The other party has sold its soul as well - full of people who don't really care about America as long as they can get incredibly wealthy while in power.

We had a brief fight to retain and restore greatness starting in 2016, with some real signs of hope, only to watch the most manipulative and calculated cabal in human history create a fake pandemic in 2020 in order to install a puppet in the White House and completely turn this country into a banana republic where anyone resisting the elites in power can be stolen from, lied about by state run media, and now thrown in prison for fake crimes.

I'm not a "trumper" even though I'll vote for him in 2024, but I do hope that timeline really helps this c*** out.
cecil77
AG
LOYAL AG said:

oh no said:

you're right. free market capitalism had nothing to do with the land of opportunity and the ability for anyone to achieve the American Dream. we should all just join that lady on tiktok above, the dems, and daddy China and try communism then.

You really didn't understand even a small little bit of what I said did you? We weren't founded as a capitalist nation. You really can't dispute that. We were founded as a people free from government interference in our lives. That facilitates capitalism for sure but it has to come in that order. I'm guessing England would consider itself to be capitalist yet they own no guns and get tossed in jail for saying mean things online. They aren't free. They must live their lives according to how government wants them to live and they have no hope of fighting back against their government when things go too far sideways. Was that really so difficult?

Reading the Oxford History of the United States Revolutionary War volume right now.

And these are fine distinctions, but the fundamental freedom that instigated the war was absolutely capitalism based freedoms. The freedom to buy, sell, grow, manufacture whatever, whenever, where ever was at the root or simply "we want to do what we want when we want how we want with our businesses and economy".

So capitalism and the freedom of opportunity are entwined to where it's difficult to distinguish one from the other.
annie88
AG
Doocey starts out very well on that but he let off the gas when he should've pushed it. He should've said razor wire helps to keep them out you're doing the exact opposite, which means you are aiding and abetting illegal immigrants to come into the country. The border control helping people to certain degrees is fine, but you're actively helping to break the law. What do you have to say to that?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
I can tell she's never spent any significant time out of the United States other than other western countries, and she's another moron who completely takes her freedoms for granted.

America like all countries in the world has had its problems, of course but if you look at what we have offered people in the past compared to most of the rest of the world, we have been great. But the Democrats and lunatics like this **** want to find victimization in everything and, pretend America is horrible. All the while trying to make it horrible.

I suggest this ***** go to the Middle East and see how she would be treated there and get back to us on America. Hell, even Brittany Griner got it.
Fight Fight Fight.
Sethtevious
annie88 said:

Doocey starts out very well on that but he let off the gas when he should've pushed it. He should've said razor wire helps to keep them out you're doing the exact opposite, which means you are anaiding and abetting illegal immigrants to come into the country. The border control helping people to certain is fine, but you're actively helping to break the law. What do you have to say to that?
Agreed, he did back off.

"You need more Border Patrol? To do what? Process what?"

Was the razor wire keeping people from crossing the border illegally, yes or no?

SgtBarbarossa
Demosthenes81 said:

Idk, I feel like the Air Force wouldn't be scared at all because they can just bring the fight remotely.

The Navy wouldn't be worried because holy **** have you seen our carriers?

Army and Marines look about right, though.
SgtBarbarossa
Also, if someone invades American soil, the Coast Guard would have to beef up pretty quick. I think as of now they're like the ocean police, so maybe they'd get rolled into the Navy during wartime? Not too familiar with their branch.
annie88
AG
Sethtevious said:

annie88 said:

Doocey starts out very well on that but he let off the gas when he should've pushed it. He should've said razor wire helps to keep them out you're doing the exact opposite, which means you are anaiding and abetting illegal immigrants to come into the country. The border control helping people to certain is fine, but you're actively helping to break the law. What do you have to say to that?
Agreed, he did back off.

Was the razor wire keeping people from crossing the border illegally, yes or no?

Fight Fight Fight.
Murder Hornet
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

It quickly become better than the rest of the world - starting around 1776 and moving pretty fast.

It probably, IMHO, became "the greatest that's ever been" around the mid 1800's.

It continued to get greater and greater, constantly redefining new heights, until sometime between 1960 and 1975. In that window, the enemies of America from within started slowly gaining traction in many of our institutions and within our culture.

Around that time period the descent started slow but has accelerated. America remained the greatest country on earth at the time, but the reason it was no longer the greatest ever is when we compare it to our previous selves.

Sometime around 2008 it passed the point that's it's honestly probably not even the greatest in the world today. It's divided and full of hate, inspired by the racists and marxists that took control of one of our two main political parties. The other party has sold its soul as well - full of people who don't really care about America as long as they can get incredibly wealthy while in power.

We had a brief fight to retain and restore greatness starting in 2016, with some real signs of hope, only to watch the most manipulative and calculated cabal in human history create a fake pandemic in 2020 in order to install a puppet in the White House and completely turn this country into a banana republic where anyone resisting the elites in power can be stolen from, lied about by state run media, and now thrown in prison for fake crimes.

I'm not a "trumper" even though I'll vote for him in 2024, but I do hope that timeline really helps this c*** out.

Quoting to add a blue parachute because I have but one blue star to give. Well said!
Bondag
AG
Sethtevious said:

annie88 said:

Agreed, he did back off.

Also should have asked what the trade off for additional border agents is. 10% for the big guy through Ukraine?
annie88
AG

Fight Fight Fight.
Sethtevious
Bondag said:

Sethtevious said:

annie88 said:

Agreed, he did back off.

Also should have asked what the trade off for additional border agents is. 10% for the big guy through Ukraine?
Sonuvabeech, I didn't even think about that, but you're absolutely right. I'll bet every bill the GOP wants has some Ukraine 'aid' rider on it, the Cridens wanting to enrich themselves at every turn.
JaxDad
AG
aggiejayrod said:

oh no said:

Free speech

That's my secondary coach
The constitution protects free speech. It does not say anything about being offended.
taxpreparer
AG
spencerdhg said:

oh no said:

This genius has figured out the real problem with MAGA and why they're so dangerous. America was never great!

Explains why the evil horrible racist hell hole that is America has always been so poor, why no one has ever wanted to come here, why no other countries ever feared or envied us. Capitalism has failed and that's why democrats have concluded that full on Marxism is the only way to build back better.
Why do they always have such crazy eyes?

The answer is, "It was pretty great from 1776 to the mid 1990s, with a few bad years in the early 1860s."
Aggie97
AG
SgtBarbarossa said:

Also, if someone invades American soil, the Coast Guard would have to beef up pretty quick. I think as of now they're like the ocean police, so maybe they'd get rolled into the Navy during wartime? Not too familiar with their branch.

In event of declared war the Coast Guard transfers from the Department of Homeland Defense to the Defense department
captkirk
AG
oh no said:

Ask the thousands/millions streaming across the border to live here. Oh and brush your teeth
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Squadron7 said:

Allegedly.

Yikes.

That is why the soldiers were made to take pictures, and people still don't want to believe.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
captkirk
AG
JPAg88
AG

Sethtevious
NSFW:

fc2112
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1976 of 2276

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.