*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,880,587 Views | 79722 Replies | Last: 44 sec ago by aggiehawg
mooney69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

mooney69 said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Except it should be "One out of every three Biden supporters IS just as stupid as the other two", not "are".

Thanks for the grammar lesson professor. I didn't create the meme - I just posted it.

I know that. Was directed at meme creator who will likely never see it. Just found it ironic that the creator was talking about the subject while demonstrating his or her own deficiencies.
Mooney69
CoppellAg93
AG
mooney69 said:

CoppellAg93 said:

mooney69 said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Except it should be "One out of every three Biden supporters IS just as stupid as the other two", not "are".

Thanks for the grammar lesson professor. I didn't create the meme - I just posted it.

I know that. Was directed at meme creator who will likely never see it. Just found it ironic that the creator was talking about the subject while demonstrating his or her own deficiencies.
I did catch the irony, kinda like this one ....

mooney69
AG
Lololol.
Mooney69
CanyonAg77
AG
Biz Ag said:

In honor of page 1836 of this thread.

God bless Texas!

So for page 1837

CoppellAg93
AG
oh no
AG
Ag83
AG
Ag83
AG
Ag83
AG
Ag83
AG
planoaggie123
AG
Tanya 93 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

He's a librarian, thus, an idiot.

Or he doesn't believe in the soft bigotry of low expectations

I had to argue with my son's teacher because she didn't think he had the capabilities of reading Ready Player One and The Graveyard book

He has been reading several grades above his actual grade for a long time.

I really don't censor books because he never chooses anything I would want to censor. I have told him Heart of Darkness is the worst book I ever read. Did offer to let him watch Apocalypse Now though.

But kids should be challenged. This comic isn't about grooming, but striving for them to expand their reading.
The main tenant of Democrats....you can't help yourself so we do it for you...trust us...
nortex97
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
taxpreparer
AG
Reading level depends on motivation and interest. I was reading mysteries and science fiction well above my grade level in junior high. (A long time ago.) I had trouble reading most biographies at any level.
MostlyHarmless
AG
taxpreparer said:

Reading level depends on motivation and interest. I was reading mysteries and science fiction well above my grade level in junior high. (A long time ago.) I had trouble reading most biographies at any level.
I would suspect that that had less to do with your reading level and more to do with your ability to stay awake will reading biographies.
HtownAg92
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

taxpreparer said:

I would suspect that that had less to do with your reading level and more to do with your ability to stay awake will reading biographies.
I've fallen asleep plenty trying to get through fiction also, such as the Song of Tom Bombadil or Tom Clancy's description of the density of the soil once surrounding the quartz that was refined and turned into dust to line the grinding pad that knocked off the burrs from the bolt that held the flap on the 3rd (i.e. 270 degree) tail fin of the precision-guided smart bomb that hit the terrorist training camp near Tripoli.
cecil77
AG
taxpreparer said:

I read Manchester's "The Arm's of Krupp" in 8th grade. Read his "The Last Lion" this year.
Biz Ag
AG

Bondag
AG
HtownAg92 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

taxpreparer said:

I've fallen asleep plenty trying to get through fiction also, such as the Song of Tom Bombadil or Tom Clancy's description of the density of the soil once surrounding the quartz that was refined and turned into dust to line the grinding pad that knocked off the burrs from the bolt that held the flap on the 3rd (i.e. 270 degree) tail fin of the precision-guided smart bomb that hit the terrorist training camp near Tripoli.
I remember reading one of the novels in Jr. High where he described boobs from a satellite photo and I think his description is quite good.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Patriot Games
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Tanya 93
taxpreparer said:

Interest does help reading levels. My Demon Spawn was reading at a HS level in elementary, even though he still enjoyed the Captain Underpants or Dogman books.

That is what this comic is about. Find what you like, return what you don't, and always strive to do more.

Books fundamentally change lives. Never stop kids from trying books above what you think they can read and understand.
Sethtevious
Tanya 93 said:

taxpreparer said:

Interest does help reading levels. My Demon Spawn was reading at a HS level in elementary, even though he still enjoyed the Captain Underpants or Dogman books.

That is what this comic is about. Find what you like, return what you don't, and always strive to do more.

Books fundamentally change lives. Never stop kids from trying books above what you think they can read and understand.
Take it to the 'reading is fundamental' thread, this is the political tweets/meme thread.
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

taxpreparer said:

Completely agree wholeheartedly! Great Mom to let Benny choose his own path, including reading materials because he has an innate curiosity. Wants to know more.

Tell Benny the lawyer chick a/k/a aggiehawg says, "Hi! And keep reading what is of interest."

I was twelve and reading TimeLife books about land wars in Europe in 1944-45, naval wars in the Pacific from 1941-45 because I was interested in that history.

Kudos to you and to him for having that level of wanting to know.

(Oh and I agree with you. Heart of Darkness was a slog to get through nor do I think I was better for it. Then again, Atlas Shrugged bogged down at times too. But it really had an effect on me.)
Tanya 93
Sethtevious said:

Tanya 93 said:

taxpreparer said:

Take it to the 'reading is fundamental' thread, this is the political tweets/meme thread.

I didn't start the argument.
I posted a comic I thought was funny and poignant

Bondag
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Patriot Games

Sethtevious
Sethtevious
Sethtevious
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
captkirk
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1837 of 2278

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.