*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,882,805 Views | 79729 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by TyHolden
Buzzy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ThunderFighter06 said:

This made my morning!

The noogie!!
Wild West Pimp Style
annie88
AG
mooney69
AG

Mooney69
buzzardb267
AG
My first flight instructor always said "any landing you can walk away from is a good landing". He died flying into a power line....true story.
mooney69
AG
Lyle Lovett flashing his Aggie ring on Friday's episode of Blue Bloods on CBS. WHOOP!!
Mooney69
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
BusterAg
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

One can only hope.

YES PLEASE!!!!!
justcallmeharry
S

Calling all vegans...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
hunter2012
AG
Uncle Howdy
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Uncle Howdy
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

HunterAggie
rab79 said:

My son (''11) always asks me why I'm' so "easy" on my grandsons.

Enjoying the time raising and being with your children requires love, guidance, rules and discipline.

It isn't the same recipe as enjoying being with my grandsons. I just have to provide the love and occasional guidance for them.
HunterAggie

The Elko Era has begun
nortex97
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
rab79 said:

So, people are supposed to take medical advice from a group of people that don't even know basic human anatomy? Those Canadians, eh?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
aggiedata
AG
If the president does it, so can I.

hunter2012
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aggiedata said:

If the president does it, so can I.

Tweet deleted; what was it?
aggiedata
AG
Someone focused in on the guy making it look like he sniffed Kamala

captkirk
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1527 of 2279

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.