*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,882,372 Views | 79729 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by TyHolden
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
captkirk
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
This one goes out to the assclowns of F(19)84.

Can you imagine being so smooth brained that you blindly accepted this without question?
Aggie12B
AG
nortex97
AG
justcallmeharry
S

Good question.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
She just can't read...

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Showertime at the Bidens
2012heisman
Rongagin71
AG
That is what they used to call "adult humor" - funny but not suitable for all audiences.
Aggie12B
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Aggie12B
AG
justcallmeharry
S
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Stephen Colbert Finally Gets Someone To Laugh At His Show
Aggie12B
AG
Congress Takes Brief Pause From Sending All Your Tax Dollars To Ukraine To Send Them To Silicon Valley Bank
Aggie12B
AG
SIAP
12 Best Things About Being A Man

[ol]
  • The world is your urinal: Peeing while standing up comes in handy when you're in a hurry or going to the bathroom somewhere you shouldn't be.
  • You have a brain that is three times the size of a woman's: It's science.
  • It's culturally acceptable for you to roll up tobacco leaves into a big cylinder, light it on fire, and stick it in your mouth: Mmmmmm cigars.
  • You can have an entire conversation with your best friend just by saying "Sup bro?": Who needs unnecessary conversation?
  • Your facial hair is considered attractive: Forget to shave for a couple of days, and suddenly you go from a 6 to a solid 8!
  • Your extensive knowledge of all subjects allows you to graciously explain things to women: They need help. Good thing we're here!
  • You can wear the same shirt for 38 years: You don't have to be a slave to fashion when you have the perfect t-shirt for every occasion.
  • You make more money than a woman for doing the same job: Being a man comes with an automatic pay raise.
  • You're biblically allowed to speak in church: Plus, your wives have to do everything you say all the time. We're pretty sure it's in the Bible somewhere.
  • You have a reduced chance of Joe Biden sniffing you: Not a zero chance, unfortunately, so be careful.
  • If you run for president, people will actually vote for you: No glass ceiling here!
  • If you want, you can be the world's strongest woman: Re-write the record books, big guy!
  • [/ol]
    Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
    annie88
    AG
    This is pretty cool. God knows what they look like in 10 or 15 years from now if the Democrats get their way.

annie88
    AG
    nortex97
    AG

ProgN

Sound on
    rab79
    AG
    NO AMNESTY!

rab79
    AG
    NO AMNESTY!

rab79
    AG
    NO AMNESTY!

rab79
    AG
    NO AMNESTY!

rab79
    AG
    NO AMNESTY!

rab79
    AG
    NO AMNESTY!

rab79
    AG
    NO AMNESTY!

rab79
    AG
    NO AMNESTY!

rab79
    AG
    NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
    Page 1528 of 2279

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.