*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,885,721 Views | 79750 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by SpreadsheetAg
ThunderFighter06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And finally...not political, just in honor of MBB getting hosed by the selection committee...

Squadron7
AG
ThunderFighter06 said:

And finally...not political, just in honor of MBB getting hosed by the selection committee...

Mistake #1: Baking it.
justcallmeharry
S

Nothing to see...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
annie88
AG
The hell he is a night owl. He had dementia and is probably in bed by 8 pm.
She is as much of a liar as he is. Disgusting, vile people. Should be in prison. All of them.

captkirk
AG
ThunderFighter06 said:

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
annie88
AG
Why quietly?
justcallmeharry
S
Hags nag...

justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
annie88
AG
Holy ****, this idiot.

Irony alert. He must not have any mirrors.

annie88
AG
That's what the Democrats have done every day with Trump.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
beanbean
Biz Ag said:

I thought this was the funny tweet thread. Now I'm in a bad mood.
BQ78
AG
Yeah poor dog, looks like Seagoville Road. Why didn't the camera person do anything?
aggiepanic95
AG
Where the hell was that camera? Looks like an isolated area and that it stationed up in a tree? The odds the guy would park right in front of it are incredible...and fortunate.
beanbean
BQ78 said:

Yeah poor dog, looks like Seagoville Road. Why didn't the camera person do anything?
The camera looks awfully still like it's mounted to something. Maybe a camera at the end of someone's driveway? Anyway, we adopted our dog from a dog rescue. Same coloring as that dog. Our dog was dumped off by someone like that too. Breaks my heart. But he's in a much better house now that will love him and spoil him until the day we have to put him down which should be a long time from now. This May will be 3 years since we adopted him.
justcallmeharry
S
bonfarr
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Well there are those rumors about Jamie Leigh Curtis being a hermaphrodite.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
oh no
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
VaultingChemist
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 1523 of 2279

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.